• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
Really hope Belgium joins at the same date, but I fear for it. Having to wait for the Mandelorian for so long, knowing it will be available elsewhere next week already is painfull.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Very curious about what "Titles may vary by territory" will mean in practice.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Meh. Would have been great for Christmas season. I guess it's not so long to wait, but was hoping to watch the mandalorian sooner than that

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cool. I hope we can at least change the language to english. I'm very happy with most german Disney dubs but it would be nice if we could change it.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
I think our Euro friends will find other means to watch The Mandalorian.

qwMtnAwupCH0UYV1Y0NTfypdzTGlmo0YX6zhL-Dgsq0.jpg

CBA that we have to wait, but i guess by then a good portion of disney stuff will be availible, and any technical issues will be ironed out. Looking forward to it

Rotkehle

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Hamm, Germany
User Banned (3 Days): Encouraging piracy
You will ;) but it is not a subscription service right now, a bit more content and it is...

And I say that as a two month subscriber ;)
Nope. I can't stand practices like this. But I was thrilled befor this. But this didn't help. That I can tell you. There are other ways to get the content. It's just that easy. In the meantime Netflix is enough for me.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I have to wait for more than 4 months to watch the Mandalorian?

:[

We don't know how hard Disney is going after VPNs yet or how hard they'll make international subscribing, so there's a chance you have pretend you're an American for a few months. Disney may be really lax at first in their Herculean effort to have the strongest numbers possible for the launch quarter.

itsgreen

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Nope. I can't stand practices like this. But I was thrilled befor this. But this didn't help. That I can tell you. There are other ways to get the content. It's just that easy. In the meantime Netflix is enough for me.

Sure, defintely, but if Disney brings good content, enough content, for a price that's worth it, you'll bite ;) is my bet..

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Great, that's cool and all but that's too far away. I'll be watching the Mandalorian way before then.

Sephiroth503

Oct 26, 2017
Ireland anyone? Can Disney not just put up a clear list.

Good luck thinking people are going to wait 4 months to watch the Mandalorian.

Zushin

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
It's weird that it's coming to Australia before Europe. But as an Aussie it's a nice change not having to wait for a change.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why would disney even risk the PR disaster for a 70 year old or whatever film that has like 0 relevance or fans in the modern day.
One question I have is, why one of their prominent rides (Splash Mountain) on Disneyland is still linked to that movie?

Couldn't they have rebranded it by now? Like put Kronk and Yzma there and call it something else; why they keep the Song of the South related stuff there?