• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
At least there's nothing iconic about him that they can waste multiple scenes overexplaining I guess...

JoJoBae

Oct 25, 2017
Layton, UT
Give me Kyle Katarn or give me death.
my man
54af40d07159ca3d4309401742dbe9f202560a5e_hq.gif

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
Diego Luna is dope.

Bring in Michael Pena too. And Wagner Moura.

Cross over with the Mandalorian.

Star Wars becomes Narcos.

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
I still feel the same for this series since its announcements. I have little to no interested in knowing this character background at all. This is like what many said about Solo.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
What an unsual title.

Naming convention taking from "THE" Mandalorian?

Anyways I like, looking forward to The Obi-Wan Kenobi

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Health Care Fraud Scheme by former NFL Players Group

"Ten former NFL players allegedly committed a brazen, multimillion-dollar fraud on a health care plan meant to help their former teammates and other retired players pay legitimate, out-of-pocket medical expenses," Assistant Attorney General Brian Benczkowski said. "Today's indictments underscore that, whoever you are, if you loot health care programs to line your own pockets, you will be held accountable by the Department of Justice."

The other players charged are Robert McCune, John Eubanks, Tamarick Vanover, Carlos Rogers, Ceandris Brown, James Butler, Fred Bennett, Correll Buckhalter and Etric Pruitt.

The government also intends to charge Donald "Reche" Caldwell.

caldwell+(1).jpg

Pats Culture!!!

Best post ITT TBH.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Health Care Fraud Scheme by former NFL Players Group

"Ten former NFL players allegedly committed a brazen, multimillion-dollar fraud on a health care plan meant to help their former teammates and other retired players pay legitimate, out-of-pocket medical expenses," Assistant Attorney General Brian Benczkowski said. "Today's indictments underscore that, whoever you are, if you loot health care programs to line your own pockets, you will be held accountable by the Department of Justice."

The other players charged are Robert McCune, John Eubanks, Tamarick Vanover, Carlos Rogers, Ceandris Brown, James Butler, Fred Bennett, Correll Buckhalter and Etric Pruitt.

The government also intends to charge Donald "Reche" Caldwell.

Pats Culture!!!
Wow at that synopsis. This is how you expand the Star Wars universe.