• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
I could not stand the voices on H, D, and L. They should sound like ducks, not 'anyperson'
Not that I consider myself an expert on the whole Barks/Rosa lore, but I thought Donald was the only one who was supposed to sound like a duck. If anything, after watching 3 Cabs, I could understand wanting them to have all the same VA, but not necessarily "duck" sounding.

OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Just watched the One Day at Disney documentary/pilot thing. That was pretty enjoyable. I wonder how often they are going to put out the 52 episodes of the series.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well the original thought was that some felt this was just a giant Disney commercial because they weren't covering any of the warts.
They're still glossing over quite a bit of those warts, they're just allowing some negativity about past CEOs to shine through. I am very skeptical they'll say anything negative about Iger's tenure even though it's quite obviously been a huge downturn for the parks (and thus Imagineering) until the last couple of years (and even then you could argue it's a shadow of its former self due to the shoehorning of IP and budget solutions versus original groundbreaking ideas).

Bucca

Oct 25, 2017
So what's with the PS4 app having weird stutter and freezing issues, and not actually activating HDR?

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone have a list or any suggestions on which Simpsons episodes are worth watching after S10? Want to get back into it but I'm not going through 20 seasons.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
So is there a timeline for shows releasing? Like Mandalorian is the only show I'm really watching at the moment.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Really Enjoying the 'One Day' documentary, and it looks like it will also be a 5-7 minute short weekly (Says 52 episodes).

Wide range of interviews of people that work in the greater disney empire, so they will have a ton of stories (one of the profiles was Robin Roberts who is the host of GMA on ABC).

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I watched Empire of Dreams before bed. Crazy how much of a hassle it was to get each Star Wars movie (OT) made after the massive success of A New Hope. Movie execs are dumb.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Really Enjoying the 'One Day' documentary, and it looks like it will also be a 5-7 minute short weekly (Says 52 episodes).

Wide range of interviews of people that work in the greater disney empire, so they will have a ton of stories (one of the profiles was Robin Roberts who is the host of GMA on ABC).

Oh I thought this was a one-off or a mini series, since it says the first ep is an hour long.

I watched Empire of Dreams before bed. Crazy how much of a hassle it was to get each Star Wars movie (OT) made after the massive success of A New Hope. Movie execs are dumb.

If you think that's annoying, you should watch The Movies That Made Us on Netflix. I had NO idea how much of a pain it was to even get those 4 movies off the ground.

Karish

Oct 25, 2017
What's Disney's plan for the year gap between Mandelorian and the first of the marvel shows?

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's Disney's plan for the year gap between Mandelorian and the first of the marvel shows?
As far as we know there are no other live action shows like this between now and then.

Clone Wars season 7 will at least start in February and run for a few months. But that's animated.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
If you think that's annoying, you should watch The Movies That Made Us on Netflix. I had NO idea how much of a pain it was to even get those 4 movies off the ground.
The Ghostbusters one was a huge eye opener. Actually, now thinking back on it they all were. I'm just so into Ghostbusters and I had no clue about the Eddie Murphy plans. I knew Winston got screwed from the beginning which has always been a huge bummer.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the premise for The Biggest Star in Appleton it's clear no one at Disney has ever been there

Status
Not open for further replies.