• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 3 days, 18 hours, 56 minutes, 37 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Disney+ |OT| I can stream this all day

Lucas M. Thomas

Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo Force Magazine
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Kentucky
They're announcing new shows fairly regularly. There will be more original content between Mandalorian and the kick-off of the Marvel shows – they just haven't revealed what that will be yet.

Fuzzy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Last edited:

TDLink

Oct 25, 2017
They're announcing new shows fairly regularly. There will be more original content between Mandalorian and the kick-off of the Marvel shows – they just haven't revealed what that will be yet.
You seem to have a lot of confidence in that despite the fact that there's no indication of anything.

I am sure there is going to be some more cheap Disney channel-esque stuff like High School Musical: The Musical and docu series like Imagineering/One Day at Disney... but in terms of live-action drama/action stuff I don't really think there's going to be anything else until Falcon and Winter Soldier in August.

Lump

Oct 25, 2017
Really Enjoying the 'One Day' documentary, and it looks like it will also be a 5-7 minute short weekly (Says 52 episodes).

Wide range of interviews of people that work in the greater disney empire, so they will have a ton of stories (one of the profiles was Robin Roberts who is the host of GMA on ABC).

I would love to see one of these on Yehaa Bob. I bet that guy has stories.

Ryan.

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
That Japan earthquake bit for this week's Imagineering Story really got to me

Looks like next week is the more recent stuff with Shanghai Disney, Pandora, and Galaxy's Edge.

DrForester

Oct 25, 2017
When it's Friday...

If you're not watching Forky Asks A Question, you're missing out. These are hilarious, especially today's, which featured a pretty impressive guest star list.

Last edited:

TwoDelay

Apr 6, 2018
No matter what i try to watch I get error 83. This has been going on since last night. Tried disney help center, didn't work. I'm using chrome on 2016 macbook pro. Can anyone help me figure out what to do?

Edit: decided to try firefox. Fixed!

Last edited:

Dead Prince

Oct 25, 2017
latest episode of encore wasn't as strong as the others. i say its bottom of the list so far.

probably because theres not much to work with since it didnt have that many people.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Between the theaters and Disney plus. Marvel is going to be lit in 2021:

Shang-Chi

WandaVision

Loki

Doctor Strange

What if

Spider-Man 3

Hawkeye

Ms. Marvel

Moon Knight