• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas M. Thomas

Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo Force Magazine
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Kentucky
They're announcing new shows fairly regularly. There will be more original content between Mandalorian and the kick-off of the Marvel shows – they just haven't revealed what that will be yet.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Last edited:

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They're announcing new shows fairly regularly. There will be more original content between Mandalorian and the kick-off of the Marvel shows – they just haven't revealed what that will be yet.
You seem to have a lot of confidence in that despite the fact that there's no indication of anything.

I am sure there is going to be some more cheap Disney channel-esque stuff like High School Musical: The Musical and docu series like Imagineering/One Day at Disney... but in terms of live-action drama/action stuff I don't really think there's going to be anything else until Falcon and Winter Soldier in August.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
New episodes are up. Looks like the first few One Day at Disney shorts will be from the film.

Last edited:

Lucas M. Thomas

Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo Force Magazine
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Kentucky
Jeff Goldblum took on BBQ this week, and next week's episode is about video games. :) Excited to see his take on the gaming world. :p

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
That Japan earthquake bit for this week's Imagineering Story really got to me

Looks like next week is the more recent stuff with Shanghai Disney, Pandora, and Galaxy's Edge.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
When it's Friday...

lThIBrT.png

If you're not watching Forky Asks A Question, you're missing out. These are hilarious, especially today's, which featured a pretty impressive guest star list.

ELIis63XYAA-XJ1

Last edited:

TwoDelay

Apr 6, 2018
No matter what i try to watch I get error 83. This has been going on since last night. Tried disney help center, didn't work. I'm using chrome on 2016 macbook pro. Can anyone help me figure out what to do?

Edit: decided to try firefox. Fixed!

Last edited:

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
latest episode of encore wasn't as strong as the others. i say its bottom of the list so far.

probably because theres not much to work with since it didnt have that many people.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Between the theaters and Disney plus. Marvel is going to be lit in 2021:

Shang-Chi

WandaVision

Loki

Doctor Strange

What if

Spider-Man 3

Hawkeye

Ms. Marvel

Moon Knight

She Hulk

Thor

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got another email about locking my Disney Plus account for suspicous activity. Mind you, I was already using an random Last Pass generated password. Nothing that was used on any other site. I went ahead and changed my password again, but WTF Disney!.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Between the theaters and Disney plus. Marvel is going to be lit in 2021:

Shang-Chi

WandaVision

Loki

Doctor Strange

What if

Spider-Man 3

Hawkeye

Ms. Marvel

Moon Knight

She Hulk

Thor

I still can't believe that What If is not out till 2021. We saw full scenes during the D23 panel and a long trailer. It was one of the only marvel projects they showed actual footage for, and it's coming after some of them lol

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
? they're not hard to understand, at all. They just sound the same tenor as Donald, but more subdued.
I will agree with the nephews aren't hard to understand at all. They sound horrid and make me want to jab pencils in my ears to stop it.... but they aren't hard to understand :P

I did legit need to find the subtitle option while watching ducktales for donald though lol.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
I will agree with the nephews aren't hard to understand at all. They sound horrid and make me want to jab pencils in my ears to stop it.... but they aren't hard to understand :P

I did legit need to find the subtitle option while watching ducktales for donald though lol.

I mean, I grew up on Ducktales, it was on when I was 6-9, and then reruns for years - so seeing Ducktales and not hearing the quacky voices of H/D/L just sounds really wrong to me.

Terrysaur

Jun 14, 2019
Changing topic in a desperate attempt to get people to stop pinging me about my bad listening and oral comprehension compared to the general population... :(

I wonder if Disney will start rolling out classic Silly Symphonies and Mickey Mouse shorts en masse sometime before the Merrie Melodies and Looney Tunes shorts start streaming on HBO Max.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I grew up on Ducktales, it was on when I was 6-9, and then reruns for years - so seeing Ducktales and not hearing the quacky voices of H/D/L just sounds really wrong to me.
I watched some as a kid and it was on my list to watch but I decided to watch the new series first.... with plans to go back to watch the older stuff to compare... and I just can't.... the new is so much better to me. I actually know which nephew is which for the first time because they have different personalities, and webby is actually fun to have around ect.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I watched some as a kid and it was on my list to watch but I decided to watch the new series first.... with plans to go back to watch the older stuff to compare... and I just can't.... the new is so much better to me. I actually know which nephew is which for the first time because they have different personalities, and webby is actually fun to have around ect.
Yep this right here. I watched the old DuckTales a few years back when it was on Prime and I could not tell for the life of me which nephew was which. And Webby and Beakley were so dull and boring. Meanwhile the new version has upgraded just about everyone and I can't imagine ever watching the original again.

Claire Delune

10 Years in the Making
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Seattle Area
Oh man, I just binged the shit out of the new DuckTales over the past few days, and I can't stop being amazed at how incredible it is. The only thing that disappointed me was that they did not find kumquats at the summit of Mount Neverest, as that would have been a hell of an Easter egg.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
It's crazy to believe that Netflix's current competitor is a former Major League Baseball streaming spin-off that was purchased by Disney.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017

I just can't with the Gen Z nephews. I get that you like they have different personalities, but Ducktales was always about Scrooge, not them.

I may give it another shot and try to get past it.

(I also don't understand why they were given square heads)

Last edited:

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Watched Noelle last night. What a cozy quirky little Christmas film. I love it! CGI was really rough but I really enjoyed it.

Also watched a NG series called Supercar Megabuild. On one hand the two builders and what they build is really fun to watch but the drama is so STUPIDLY FORCED. "Why didn't you call me to update me? What are you doing there? You're going to be fired when this is over! Oh I guess it worked out for you this time, good job." Rinse, repeat. Their boss, while understandable and sympathetic at times, really gives off this obnoxious holier than thou attitude. What's funny is the series came out around 2016-2017 and the obnoxious boss' company is undergoing liquidation. Yeah, some fancy company you have, asshole. I'd still recommend it though. Their take on what a modern Delorean would look like is a sight to behold!

Status
Not open for further replies.