Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
How is it dumb when Disney didn't give anyone something to even call it? What did you refer to it as if talking about it to someone, before it was given an official name?
Simple. They're not factually baby yoda. Good god. The episode is called the child. There's your name.

It's dumb Because it's not true. The shit people will argue.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Simple. They're not factually baby yoda. Good god. The episode is called the child. There's your name.

It's dumb Because it's not true. The shit people will argue.

I'm... not arguing... I'm just saying why people would call it that. I don't know anyone who looked at the episode title and said "The Child was super cute on the episode last night!". You seem very angry about this.

Grayson

Banned
Aug 21, 2019
I'm... not arguing... I'm just saying why people would call it that. I don't know anyone who looked at the episode title and said "The Child was super cute on the episode last night!". You seem very angry about this.
Direct isn't angry. I literally had conversations after it saying the child from mandalorian was amazing last night. Because you know, it's not baby yoda And my friends aren't dumb so they got it.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
That cameo at the end of this week's High School Musical was pretty good.

OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA

Your Friday content drop. Season finale for The Imagineering Story, I wonder if this means we will get a season two?

Also Waking Sleeping Beauty is now streaming, not sure if that is new.

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
I do notice they call it the "season" finale for Imagineering, not the series finale.

So glad it looks like Leslie Iwerks' series will be extended.

This on its own has been worth the Disney+ Subscription for me so far (especially since it was originally going to be a feature length doc which would have been such a shame). I'd pay that for just this. Lol

Can't wait to check out the new one today.

Katamari

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I really enjoyed the imagineering story. I do wish it went more in depth on each of the rides. The Haunted Mansion segment was fantastic.

I also would like to see one on animation similar to Waking Sleeping Beauty.

Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
So glad it looks like Leslie Iwerks' series will be extended.

This on its own has been worth the Disney+ Subscription for me so far (especially since it was originally going to be a feature length doc which would have been such a shame). I'd pay that for just this. Lol

Can't wait to check out the new one today.

This. I'm hoping next "season" will have episodes that are the same quality but concentrate on one ride per episode and give even more info. Especially for ones that didn't get more coverage. That said, as much as I loved how much the focused on the HM, I would love even more.

OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Some more release dates

Wednesday 1st January
  • Cool Runnings
  • Holes
Friday 3rd January
  • Encore – Episode 9
  • Forky Asks A Question – Episode 9
  • Marvel Hero Project – Episode 9
  • High School Musical: The Musical – Episode 9
  • The World According To Jeff Goldblum – Episode 9
  • Pick of the Litter – Episode 3
  • One Day At Disney (Short)
Friday 10th January
  • Pixar SparkShorts – Loop
  • Encore – Episode 10
  • Forky Asks A Question – Episode 10 (Finale)
  • Marvel Hero Project – Episode 10
  • Pick of the Litter – Episode 4
  • High School Musical: The Musical – Episode 10 (Finale)
  • The World According To Jeff Goldblum – Episode 10
Friday 17th January
  • Encore – Episode 11
  • Pick of the Litter – Episode 5
  • Marvel Hero Project – Episode 11
  • The World According To Jeff Goldblum – Episode 11
Friday 24th January
  • Encore – Episode 12 (Finale)
  • Marvel Hero Project – Episode 12
  • Pick of the Litter – Episode 6 (Finale)
  • The World According To Jeff Goldblum – Episode 12 (Finale)
Tuesday 28th January
  • The Lion King (2019)
Friday 31st January
  • Marvel Hero Project – Episode 13

Last edited:

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
I think D2 and D3 are actually coming January 1st 2021 haha. I did a double take when I saw that D2 and D3 were supposed to be up ahead of The Mighty Ducks (July 1st 2020).

Grayson

Banned
Aug 21, 2019
You're going to be in for a shock when you learn that some people call me Jenny but my actual name is Jennifer. I guess people are dumb for calling me something I'm not. Facts.
Not at all relevant. Jenny is a shortened version. The child is in fact NOT any sort of baby yoda.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Is A New Hope opening crawl in French for anyone else?
hEft90Sl.jpg

Anyone watch the new SparkShorts Wind? It was sweet and a great immigration story.

Bengraven