• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if they're actually going to do the actual voices or will it be only Tilly talking?
Based on the press release, Luz will be the only one of the 4 talking:

Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
Chris Houghton as Cricket Green
Marieve Herington as Tilly Green
Zeno Robinson as Remy Remington
Ashly Burch as Molly McGee
Dana Snyder as Scratch
Sarah-Nicole Robles as Luz Noceda
Vincent Martella as Phineas Flynn
Dan Povenmire as Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

tveveryday.com

Chibiverse Season 2 Episode 2 The Chibi Couple Game Airs February 14 2024 on Disney - TV Everyday

Get ready for a magical journey through the "Chibiverse" with Season 2 Episode 2 titled "The Chibi Couple Game" airing on Disney at 8:00 PM on Wednesday,

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Considering what happened to Owl House and Steven Universe to some extent it makes me sort of mad they are now advertising all the LGBT couples on their platform despite fighting against them so hard behind the scenes.

It is the age long Disney don't say gay ban despite the huge influences of gay creators.

Speaking of which. I should read Tinker Belles and Evil Queens.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
Considering what happened to Owl House and Steven Universe to some extent it makes me sort of mad they are now advertising all the LGBT couples on their platform despite fighting against them so hard behind the scenes.

It is the age long Disney don't say gay ban despite the huge influences of gay creators.

Yeah, it's pretty damn slimey. Capitalism gonna capitalize, Rainbow Capitalism, etc.

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa

Better late then never.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
That was super-cute. Glad they kept the voices secret. Speaking of, does anyone know who voiced Amity? Mae Whitman wasn't in the credits.

I can't find a cap of it right now, but y'all saw the changed footnote during at the Lumity Date title card? Surprised no one said anything…

EDIT: FOUND IT!!!

View: https://twitter.com/BadgercIops/status/1757863354012766487

That definitely wasn't there before…

That's great. I'm sure there's plenty of people still working there that will not forget how Terrace and her crew were treated.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
That was super-cute. Glad they kept the voices secret. Speaking of, does anyone know who voiced Amity? Mae Whitman wasn't in the credits.

I can't find a cap of it right now, but y'all saw the changed footnote during at the Lumity Date title card? Surprised no one said anything…

EDIT: FOUND IT!!!

View: https://twitter.com/BadgercIops/status/1757863354012766487

That definitely wasn't there before…

Apparently it is Mae Whitman and the credits omitting her is a mistake according to the episode's writer:

View: https://twitter.com/BenjaminJS/status/1757763032766365721

May 26, 2018
I did a recent two month marathon of 2010 cartoons I'd never seen before (Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Rick and Morty, Garden Wall) and THIS show is the one that stuck in my head. It still is there. I love its heart. Right up there with Gumball and World of Mickey Mouse as my favorite of the recent Golden Age.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
I did a recent two month marathon of 2010 cartoons I'd never seen before (Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Rick and Morty, Garden Wall) and THIS show is the one that stuck in my head. It still is there. I love its heart. Right up there with Gumball and World of Mickey Mouse as my favorite of the recent Golden Age.

I hope you've seen Gravity Falls