• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
It pretty much follows the entire red mage rotation in Final Fantasy XIV! It's really cool. The only thing that's different in XIV is you start rotating the ver spells with jolt II at start. It's definitely awesome how they implemented it! And yep it was expensive! I'm hoping that I won't have to pity my next ex again lol!

Well the Porom cosmos certainly is kinda hard with those random hp attacks going off. What do you suggest I do there? Thanks!

Well what is your team? Strategy all depends on team composition. I managed to clear it without a healer and took 0 hp dmg.

Setzer is great for this fight.

Also in general focus on killing one boss quickly, then try to kill the other 2 at same time.

Below is my no healer run

This video was my first real attempt with a healer

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Well what is your team? Strategy all depends on team composition. I managed to clear it without a healer and took 0 hp dmg.

Setzer is great for this fight.

Also in general focus on killing one boss quickly, then try to kill the other 2 at same time.

Below is my no healer run

This video was my first real attempt with a healer

Lenna, Serah, Rinoa and I use a friend Quistis to delay the one using that strong aoe. I can't even get one down. Should I swap out Rinoa since she gets killed after one aoe?

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Lenna, Serah, Rinoa and I use a friend Quistis to delay the one using that strong aoe. I can't even get one down. Should I swap out Rinoa since she gets killed after one aoe?
Yes of course. Never use Rinoa in a fight with lots of hp attacks.

Replace rinoa with any other dps you have. Vayne, Paine, Noctis, Jecht, Sephiroth are all great here

Also I recommend using a Squall friend during summon and renzo the shit out of them (just make sure you're focusing on killing one boss ASAP)

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You're using two supports. Your damage is severely gimped with this team. Less so if your Serah is perfect x3, but she's still not really a damage dealer. Lenna is great here to dodge curse, though.

These bosses also counter every magic attack, so Rinoa is a terrible choice!

You need two good physical damage dealers to complement your ranged support. Vayne (be careful, his EX is magic), Noctis, and Warrior of Light are all great choices, but you could probably do fine with Cloud/Sephiroth/Squall/etc.

WoL is technically a tank, not a damage dealer, but right now he's so busted, it's hard to tell.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Oof, that suck, I haven't done a 10+1 in a long time but had similar results with tickets, meaning that the 10% 5* is a lie.

Yeah. I've been getting a ton of 5* weapons but they're all the dumb Rem daggers and the dumb Irvine shotgun. If they were for better units it wouldn't be so frustrating but I am never ever ever EVER going to use Irvine or Rem.

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah. I've been getting a ton of 5* weapons but they're all the dumb Rem daggers and the dumb Irvine shotgun. If they were for better units it wouldn't be so frustrating but I am never ever ever EVER going to use Irvine or Rem.
I'm sure you've heard this before, but never do a multipull until you've stocked at least 75K gems are ready to pity. Anything else is just gambling. If you get it before 75K, great!

Tickets are what you use to just throw at banners and see what sticks.

Side note: I'm pretty sure Rem becomes a great support in the future once her Swap Turns doesn't add to the turn counter.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure you've heard this before, but never do a multipull until you've stocked at least 75K gems are ready to pity. Anything else is just gambling. If you get it before 75K, great!

Tickets are what you use to just throw at banners and see what sticks.

Side note: I'm pretty sure Rem becomes a great support in the future once her Swap Turns doesn't take up a turn.

I wouldn't even begin to know how to get 75k gems. That sounds insane.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Yes of course. Never use Rinoa in a fight with lots of hp attacks.

Replace rinoa with any other dps you have. Vayne, Paine, Noctis, Jecht, Sephiroth are all great here

Also I recommend using a Squall friend during summon and renzo the shit out of them (just make sure you're focusing on killing one boss ASAP)

Thanks to your advice I cleared it with 460k score! Squall was hitting 40 k per Renzo under Shiva which really made this a lot easier to deal with. Serah's debuffs destroyed the bosses so they couldn't hp attack except the one that is unavoidable so that was great. I ditched Rinoa for Allisae and the free turns Alli got were really making this easy. My last member was Lenna and her combination of healing and brave regent helped heaps. I'm glad you guys told me to MLB her!

You're using two supports. Your damage is severely gimped with this team. Less so if your Serah is perfect x3, but she's still not really a damage dealer. Lenna is great here to dodge curse, though.

These bosses also counter every magic attack, so Rinoa is a terrible choice!

You need two good physical damage dealers to complement your ranged support. Vayne (be careful, his EX is magic), Noctis, and Warrior of Light are all great choices, but you could probably do fine with Cloud/Sephiroth/Squall/etc.

WoL is technically a tank, not a damage dealer, but right now he's so busted, it's hard to tell.

I'll keep that in mind for the next cosmos fight in the feast for darkened wings but I was talking about the Porom fight! Thanks anyway!

I wouldn't even begin to know how to get 75k gems. That sounds insane.

It's not really insane at all if you don't pull much. I've been over 200k 2 times in this game's lifespan. Story is the best way if you are not caught up. Though just be aware that you'll be one shorting tons of trash so best to do something else in the meanwhile. Don't forget about Lost chapters either which give TONS of gems. Also, unlike BE this game also has repeat story chapters on hard. You can amass a ton if you are willing to. Also each summon board gives upwards of 27k + gems if you grind every single character.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It's not really insane at all if you don't pull much. I've been over 200k 2 times in this game's lifespan. Story is the best way if you are not caught up. Though just be aware that you'll be one shorting tons of trash so best to do something else in the meanwhile. Don't forget about Lost chapters either which give TONS of gems. Also, unlike BE this game also has repeat story chapters on hard. You can amass a ton if you are willing to. Also each summon board gives upwards of 27k + gems if you grind every single character.

I don't even know how to do summon boards. My Ifrit is still level 11 because grinding esper upgrades seems like an abject nightmare.

herminihildo

Oct 30, 2017
I don't even know how to do summon boards. My Ifrit is still level 11 because grinding esper upgrades seems like an abject nightmare.

I would advise to do hard mode of story chapters in that one. There are some story missions that give like 50 of an item by not breaking or not taking huge damage. It makes good of farming gems and items to do Hard in story mode.

Initial summon items can be a pain since it is shared between summons. I think after around level 15, Summon requirements are exclusive for each, if you you're worried about shared resources.

Ultimate is another beast though. Not gonna lie it can be a grind. But if your goal is only to get the gems, tickets and armor tokens in the summon board, you only need around 1800-2000 points (I think) to unlock all 3 chest. No need to have those boards mastered. Challenging the summon is the best way (not the Cosmos) to grind for points.

Would be also faster to gain points with experience multiplier. I would recommend to prepare for Ramuh because his event is next (I think). Boosted characters during the event extend their multiplier to non-boosted characters making it faster to farm those rewards. Well that was what happened to the Shiva event so I guess it applies the rest of the other summons.

Someone also mentioned that points will be shared in the future update. So you don't have to worry about an overflow of points. A few of my stronger characters reached 9999 just because of farming only chests from my weaker characters.

That's some things I would advise if you want to have a go on the summon board.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks to your advice I cleared it with 460k score! Squall was hitting 40 k per Renzo under Shiva which really made this a lot easier to deal with. Serah's debuffs destroyed the bosses so they couldn't hp attack except the one that is unavoidable so that was great. I ditched Rinoa for Allisae and the free turns Alli got were really making this easy. My last member was Lenna and her combination of healing and brave regent helped heaps. I'm glad you guys told me to MLB her!

:D

See it's not so hard after all. And yes I think having lenna is probably even more important than having wol.

Thats how good she is!

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Friends I've been away from this game since Shiva summon board came out. Would someone be willing to catch me up to speed on what I missed that's important and what I should be focusing on? I'm absolutely overwhelmed (by a mobile game omg...)

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
Let's see..
70 Awakening's have started
Bloom Stones - enhance 65 clvl passives
new high shards for 70 awakening/crystal levels
Abyss B, new permanent content, in line with heretic quest
Lvl 70 cycle quest
Raid boss, well, you just missed this, but more should pop up.
soon, WoI tokens, bit of a QOL, can buy specific character tokens instead of relying on RNG

That should cover everything major I think.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Oh my god Yuna and Terra's 70 plus Yuna ex right? I remember Terra got her rework around this time and Yuna got her ex in JP .Terra is gonna be Terrafying (hah) once again with aoe meltdown and meteor.

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Let's see..
70 Awakening's have started
Bloom Stones - enhance 65 clvl passives
new high shards for 70 awakening/crystal levels
Abyss B, new permanent content, in line with heretic quest
Lvl 70 cycle quest
Raid boss, well, you just missed this, but more should pop up.
soon, WoI tokens, bit of a QOL, can buy specific character tokens instead of relying on RNG

That should cover everything major I think.
Thank you!

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Oh my god Yuna and Terra's 70 plus Yuna ex right? I remember Terra got her rework around this time and Yuna got her ex in JP .Terra is gonna be Terrafying (hah) once again with aoe meltdown and meteor.

I know you are a Yuna fan, so whatever i say won't mean much, but reconsider pulling on Yuna ex for now.

She takes a long time to set up and needs cursed artifacts for full potential.

I'd wait until her ex+ releases to pull

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I know Ramza is coming back on a better banner, with Jack, but that's in 9 months haha.
I think I'll drop 50 tickets max tonight.

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So Yuna is probably my favorite Final Fantasy character, but it really seems like, even though her EX is cool as hell, she really won't be usable until EX+.

It's going to take all my willpower to not pull on her banner tonight.

I'm weak. I know I'm going to pull. HOPEFULLY I can restrain myself to tickets only.

DistinctUnawareAtlanticspadefish-size_restricted.gif

Yeah, I'm doomed.

Last edited:

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I know you are a Yuna fan, so whatever i say won't mean much, but reconsider pulling on Yuna ex for now.

She takes a long time to set up and needs cursed artifacts for full potential.

I'd wait until her ex+ releases to pull

Which artifacts does she need? I have no problem grinding for my favourites. And yikes I didn't know her EX was coming tonight! Time to grind the summon board and wtv else for gems and tickets some more. And yeah I'm still pulling because I've been waiting for Yuna to be useful for the longest time now haha.

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Which artifacts does she need? I have no problem grinding for my favourites. And yikes I didn't know her EX was coming tonight! Time to grind the summon board and wtv else for gems and tickets some more. And yeah I'm still pulling because I've been waiting for Yuna to be useful for the longest time now haha.
Cursed artifacts are artifact passives they added to the pool for six characters, Yuna being one. This was how characters were originally going to be reworked, but the community hated it.

The six characters that ended up cursed are highly reliant on 3x double-orange artifacts. The new passives drop only 1/11 orange passives compared to the normal 1/9 and have a 1 in 200+ chance of dropping as a perfect double-orange.

For Yuna they are:

Esuna Charge & Boost★★
Esuna use count +1 and raises MAX BRV by 40%

Buff Attack Boost All★★
Raises party's MAX BRV and ATK by 10% with active buffs

These passives stack, so a fully built Yuna will have +3 uses of Esuna, 120% Max BRV, and a 30% MAX BRV and ATK aura for the party. This sounds impressive, but it really just brings her in line with other reworked characters. Without them, the character will be severely gimped.

In Yuna's case, I don't believe you actually need 3x double-cursed, because with her EX, she needs ATK, but you will still need a combination of ATK 108/Buff Attack Boost All★★ and ATK 108/Esuna Charge & Boost★★.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017

That's my point lol. She won't be that useful even with her EX. If you wanna pull I suggest doing it during Kimahris event at least

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love Yuna, but she's an easy skip right now. I'm definitely using some tickets though on the Ramza/Terra banner tonight.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Man, after a 30 tickets streak without a single 5* I was going wtf where's the 10% 5* rates, but then on my 34th one

33be5397-c37c-4823-89qrj41.png

Wow, it's the one I wanted, finally some luck! Now to farm boards/artifacts.

Last edited:

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got Ramza's EX! I didn't get anything with over 100 tickets, so I tried a pull and got it then.

No Terra EX, but that's okay. Ramza was the main target for me.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Since I had good luck on Noctis' banner I decided to pull hard for Ramza..

had to pity him but got 4 Terra EX's on the way there lol. Oh well I'll make the gems back.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
This Cosmos is not that hard but I can see the coop being an headache with randoms lol
I'm doing it alone anyway, to farm artifacts.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Got Ramza Ex and his 35p, wanted Yuna but no luck. Can't complain though been having lots of luck in this game.

We need more FFT in this game, shitload of Agito characters for some reason but only 2 FFT characters.

I want Ramza's costumes too, but 36 dollars is crazy. Just sell me the costume alone SE.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
EAPlU1s.png

pxcVXgq.png

Yay! Yuna can finally summon! And it is about time too because I have been waiting forever! I was honestly expecting it to be another pity pull but I kept going cause well it's Yuna! Took about 5 pulls max? I used 90 tickets beforehand though and I even got 5 gold in a row but nothing exciting. However, this is honestly nothing I can't build back up with a bit of grinding. I did have a bad feeling after the first pull because it was 5 gold 15 cp and 35 cp weapons.... then my next pulls were all blue orbs. I feel that I got really lucky here. This game has something against my sub favourites and I even got Yuna up to 70/70 now and I can see what people mean about her rework. It's not great and she really needs those passives but I'm all for grinding them. I'm gonna try and build her to be the very best ;)

Anyway, I'm now happy so I can rest easy until Lyse comes around. She's my next big want but I'll try to get Paine before her banner ends. After that would be Ultimecia but I'll probably also pull on suggestions for powerful comps as well or Chaos will be brutal for me. I see Selphie is getting her EX too soon but I'll skip it but as always I'll try a few tickets.

Also obligatory Yuna gifs

tumblr_nl7lp2z0gF1t5z6j7o6_250.gif

tumblr_pjnwno5C2y1w61oqao3_r3_500.gif

that's right move over meta Queen

Lol just jokes... i'm really happy I can use Yuna again and I have no regrets pulling!

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
EAPlU1s.png

pxcVXgq.png

Yay! Yuna can finally summon! And it is about time too because I have been waiting forever! I was honestly expecting it to be another pity pull but I kept going cause well it's Yuna! Took about 5 pulls max? I used 90 tickets beforehand though and I even got 5 gold in a row but nothing exciting. However, this is honestly nothing I can't build back up with a bit of grinding. I did have a bad feeling after the first pull because it was 5 gold 15 cp and 35 cp weapons.... then my next pulls were all blue orbs. I feel that I got really lucky here. This game has something against my sub favourites and I even got Yuna up to 70/70 now and I can see what people mean about her rework. It's not great and she really needs those passives but I'm all for grinding them. I'm gonna try and build her to be the very best ;)

Anyway, I'm now happy so I can rest easy until Lyse comes around. She's my next big want but I'll try to get Paine before her banner ends. After that would be Ultimecia but I'll probably also pull on suggestions for powerful comps as well or Chaos will be brutal for me. I see Selphie is getting her EX too soon but I'll skip it but as always I'll try a few tickets.

Lol just jokes... i'm really happy I can use Yuna again and I have no regrets pulling!
Congrats! Getting your favorites always feel good :)

SantosStrife

Oct 27, 2017
Guys one question, next new characters are Prompto and Alphinaud, correct?

I'm saving power tokens so I'll get Alphinaud 35CP without pulling, but I don't see any hype to Prompto, he's any good?

Terra's rework is fantastic (new queen), first time doing 99999 hp damage is really satisfying!!! Is actually fun to play with her now.

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
Guys one question, next new characters are Prompto and Alphinaud, correct?
Yep, should be.

I'm saving power tokens so I'll get Alphinaud 35CP without pulling, but I don't see any hype to Prompto, he's any good?

Not sure myself, but the dood's on reddit have a google sheet showing their altema rankings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...uEPMNiRW2XgEfa44Ek9kZGmLCw/edit#gid=389765595
Obviously, the rankings don't tell the full story, but at least its something to gauge him by.

Terra's rework is fantastic (new queen), first time doing 99999 hp damage is really satisfying!!! Is actually fun to play with her now.

Absolutely. Maxed her out with bloom et al. NO REGRETS. Can't wait for her EX+ to hit global.

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EAPlU1s.png

pxcVXgq.png

Congrats!

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I did a few Cosmos coop with randos and it went nicely, that might be because you have to clear regular Cosmos for it? Haha.
Anyway yeah it's pretty fun, the last one was 2 Terra + Ramza (me) and despite their low skill uses, they played pretty well!

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium

Agree wholeheartedly but it sucks that she just will cap at 99999 with a summon meteor+ ... now to figure out how to hit that much without a summon haha. One thing I dont like is that only meltdown is AOE hp damage though because I thought Meteor would be also... but I guess that would be too OP? Also while her ex riot blade has its uses.... it feels severely underpowered right now. I hope her EX+ buffs it incredibly high.

I did a few Cosmos coop with randos and it went nicely, that might be because you have to clear regular Cosmos for it? Haha.
Anyway yeah it's pretty fun, the last one was 2 Terra + Ramza (me) and despite their low skill uses, they played pretty well!

I completed the solo cosmos and man it was hard enough. I missed the turn count by 7 turns.... lol you scared me with this post thinking i'd have to complete all missions to unlock the cosmos co op. Thankfully that is not the case as i'm not ready for that yet it seems. I may have to build Warrior of light to 70/70 and max out both his 35 and 15 to clear this I think.

Also feels really great that my two favourites Yuna and Terra are gonna be great once I get these artifacts done. I'm gonna farm like mad this week ...hah.

SantosStrife

Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely. Maxed her out with bloom et al. NO REGRETS. Can't wait for her EX+ to hit global.
Agree wholeheartedly but it sucks that she just will cap at 99999 with a summon meteor+ ... now to figure out how to hit that much without a summon haha. One thing I dont like is that only meltdown is AOE hp damage though because I thought Meteor would be also... but I guess that would be too OP? Also while her ex riot blade has its uses.... it feels severely underpowered right now. I hope her EX+ buffs it incredibly high.

You know right! Only thing I find strange is both Meltdown and Meteor give the same buff (Atk up), it's good, but is kind of redundant. I hope her EX+ buff her high as well, I really like Terra!

Thanks for the replies Madvin! (*bookmarks Google doc)

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Did a no healer no synergy run of the latest cosmos fight.

I didn't even have to use summon. Those lvl 65 abilities really allow you to manipulate things to your favor.

Can't wait for clouds awakening soon.

Scosher

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle WA
Got Terra Ex, Ramza Ex, and Yuna Ex all with 30k gems overall, and now I still have 72k to save for the next. Fully expected to only get one of them and/or have to pity, so that was a pleasant surprise.

Terra's rework is nice, but I can see her falling off soon. She still has longevity problems. She needs either a) more skill uses with Meltdown and Meteor; or b) a stronger HP+ attack (or maybe have it give 4 Magic instead of 3). EX is weak but because of her longevity problems, it's still useful to have as an extra skill. I wish it would give at least 3-4 Magic though to balance it out with the rest of her skills.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Pulled Terra's EX this morning off a ticket. First time I actually felt disappointed in getting an EX lol (was hoping for Ramza's). Terra's might be the worst in the game. I do love her character though so all and all I am happy to finally have it and it's been a lot of fun using her again. Madoyo!!

Will stop there though. No more gems or tickets spending until Setzer.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Her EX+ is pretty much mandatory :
  • 0LB :
When using 「Riot Blade」:
- Tremendously raises BRV potency
- Stolen BRV can overflow up to 150% Max BRV
- Deals 50% HP damage to non-targets
  • 1LB :
Moderately raises Max BRV and slightly raises Attack

Turns 「BRV Attack」, 「BRV Attack+」 into 「BRV Attack++」
∟ Increases number of BRV hits to 6
∟ Moderately raises total BRV potency compared to 「BRV Attack+」
∟ Grants 3 stacks of 「Magic」 (max 9 stacks)

Turns 「HP Attack」, 「HP Attack+」 into 「HP Attack++」
∟ 6-HIT magic BRV + HP attack
∟ Tremendously raises total BRV potency compared to 「HP Attack+」
∟ Stolen BRV can overflow up to 120% Max BRV
  • 2LB :
Slightly raises recast speed of 「Riot Blade」

When using 「Riot Blade」:
- Grants 「Esper Blood」 for 5 turns
- Grants 9 stacks of 「Magic」 (max 9 stacks)

When Quest starts:

「Esper Blood」 raises Initial BRV, Attack and Max BRV overflow limit
  • MLB :
When using 「Riot Blade」:
- Increases number of BRV hits to 8
- Tremendously raises total BRV potency
- Slightly raises Max BRV overflow limit
- Turns 「HP Attack++」 into 「Dualcast」 after use
∟ 6-HIT magic BRV + HP attack triggered twice
∟ Tremendously raises total BRV potency
∟ Slightly raises Max BRV overflow limit
∟ Does not grant 「Magic」 stacks
∟ Reverts to 「HP Attack++」 after use

How she plays in Chaos (synergy)

Last edited:

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Did a no healer no synergy run of the latest cosmos fight.

I didn't even have to use summon. Those lvl 65 abilities really allow you to manipulate things to your favor.

Can't wait for clouds awakening soon.

Noctis is seriously so broken. I'm definitely choosing him for my free ex shop token lol.

Her EX+ is pretty much mandatory :
  • 0LB :
When using 「Riot Blade」:
- Tremendously raises BRV potency
- Stolen BRV can overflow up to 150% Max BRV
- Deals 50% HP damage to non-targets
  • 1LB :
Moderately raises Max BRV and slightly raises Attack

Turns 「BRV Attack」, 「BRV Attack+」 into 「BRV Attack++」
∟ Increases number of BRV hits to 6
∟ Moderately raises total BRV potency compared to 「BRV Attack+」

Turns 「HP Attack」, 「HP Attack+」 into 「HP Attack++」
∟ 6-HIT magic BRV + HP attack
∟ Tremendously raises total BRV potency compared to 「HP Attack+」
∟ Stolen BRV can overflow up to 120% Max BRV
  • 2LB :
Slightly raises recast speed of 「Riot Blade」

When using 「Riot Blade」:

When Quest starts:

「Esper Blood」 raises Initial BRV, Attack and Max BRV overflow limit
  • MLB :
When using 「Riot Blade」:
- Increases number of BRV hits to 8
- Tremendously raises total BRV potency
- Slightly raises Max BRV overflow limit
- Turns 「HP Attack++」 into 「Dualcast」 after use
∟ 6-HIT magic BRV + HP attack triggered twice
∟ Tremendously raises total BRV potency
∟ Slightly raises Max BRV overflow limit
∟ Does not grant 「Magic」 stacks
∟ Reverts to 「HP Attack++」 after use

How she plays in Chaos (synergy)

Looks like a massive upgrade for her! Can't wait for ex plus era in general.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Noctis is seriously so broken. I'm definitely choosing him for my free ex shop token lol.

Looks like a massive upgrade for her! Can't wait for ex plus era in general.

I had no idea he would be this good. I knew he was strong and was planning for him, but instead of getting a powerful unit, I got a beast instead.

Also depending on when the ex shop releases, he might fall in power. If it's out within the next 2 weeks, then I say go for it.

Otherwise get someone else.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
i give up

i've pulled fourteen survival edges and six shotguns and no noctis weapons of any kind.

i think i just quit.