• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was really thinking about going for the triple EX banner tonight, but I think I'll pass on it. The next 3 big banners for me are probably Sherlotta, Ultimecia, and then Basch.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
So, start dash is now a go, and the EX list is up!

I'm still currently stuck between Paladin Cecil and Dark Knight Cecil. It's tricky, because DK still doesn't have his EX+, so depending on who he's shacked up with down the line, it'll be a long time investment that may not pay off.

But I already have Onion Knight, and it feels like it would be redundant to pick up Paladin Cecil on top of it, since they both provide partywide Imperil. And since I have Y'shtola, I already have a support that can heal everyone from terrible circumstances. Paladin Cecil is a great pick, and he'll get amazing with his EX alongside Vayne, but I'm unsure about his place in the party.

Dark Knight Cecil's reworked kit is super interesting and very supportive, while also dealing rediculous damage, and his EX restores uses of his abilities, making him very reliable in launching situations. He even provides a ton of attack power to his allies through his aura! The only major issue is, when Chaos comes a knocking, by virtue of his place as a DPS main and only part time support, he is going to be much less useful then other options down the line, for a VERY long time.

One is super dependable, and will get his EX+ on a banner with a character I have, but fulfills roles that he will be outdone or unnecessary for. Still good, just a tricky investment

The other is super fun and interesting, and meshes well with my favorite characters, but will be useful for a very short time, and will basically be forgotten about for practically a year of content.

What are your thoughts and deliberations? Should I forget about this whole thing and shoot for somebody else, like Shantotto or Noctis or Lightning? I hope everyone can get an EX that slots perfectly into their party!

Here's an excellent reddit post listing important planning information to help make this decision easier!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/dh3b6c/global_ex_power_token_exchange_startdash/

Remember to log in every day at least once!

Don't loose out on those tokens, they are literally the keys to the candy shop here!

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of DCecil, this is his EX+ banner + the very last characters to get EX are Sazh and Raijin, I suppose GL get Chaos while JP get Burst next month.

b2kjojxd4ku9.png

uwoottk93k8z.png

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Speaking of DCecil, this is his EX+ banner + the very last characters to get EX are Sazh and Raijin, I suppose GL get Chaos while JP get Burst next month.

b2kjojxd4ku9.png

uwoottk93k8z.png

Oh wow, that works for me, since I'm planning on getting Emperor ASAP, and have no serious interest in Iggy, despite liking him as a character very much.

I await his EX+ information as soon as it comes up.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Raid in less than 3 hours, once again good luck with the free draw/if you want Aerith's EX
Update on Ramuh grind: I don't think I'll make it. I'm losing my soul .... 80% done though :(
Don't sweat it, I only did the characters I use and will do the treasure node of everyone when we'll get the summon point update, it'll be much faster to just take your strongest characters.
Maybe you want to build some tickets/gems stash though.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Raid in less than 3 hours, once again good luck with the free draw/if you want Aerith's EX
Don't sweat it, I only did the characters I use and will do the treasure node of everyone when we'll get the summon point update, it'll be much faster to just take your strongest characters.
Maybe you want to build some tickets/gems stash though.

Yeah I did about more than 60 characters and at this point it's just not fun lol. I suppose that's gonna get me a nice ticket supply at least. That QoL update you are talking about sounds amazing though.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I did about more than 60 characters and at this point it's just not fun lol. I suppose that's gonna get me a nice ticket supply at least. That QoL update you are talking about sounds amazing though.
Basically instead of points being locked to characters, they'll be in a general pool everyone can use, so you'll be able to destroy those fight with your EX+ characters and works/save points for others.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Aerith EX get! 65 tickets in! I still have quite a bunch left and wow I'm so glad this has happened. Ticket stash is safe for the future now until Lyse. Honestly, I've become such a huge Aerith fan because she's utterly gorgeous in the remake haha. I've always been 10 x more of a Tifa fan but yeah! I know she's another cursed character and I'm putting myself through hell again for perfect artifacts but at least it is something to do! Can't wait to start grinding these co ops.

Also, I had no idea this was a triple ex banner... which makes pulling this off a ticket very satisfying especially after that super lacklustre as heck free pull.

oKzsYfD.png

snKBZuN.png

I'm hoping my luck transfers to you Calliope ! Or any other Aerith fans here :3

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
free draw didn't give me much. Got every characters 35CP's off tickets. Just need Serah and Aerith's EX.. (specially Aerith lol)

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
New cosmos done without a healer and no damage taken

I seriously can't wait for more of these characters to get to lvl 70. My boy Setzer putting in some work.

The best thing about the lvl 65 abilities is the ability to manipulate turns and allow enemies to get brv back so you can break them and delay them even more.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
What about non aerith fans, but fans of the game? Do we not get any good juju thrown our way? 😥

Of course you do!

New cosmos done without a healer and no damage taken

I seriously can't wait for more of these characters to get to lvl 70. My boy Setzer putting in some work.

The best thing about the lvl 65 abilities is the ability to manipulate turns and allow enemies to get brv back so you can break them and delay them even more.

Wow now this is pretty impressive. I personally cannot beat the turn count but the fight itself isn't bad until it starts spamming hp attacks like crazy. I cleared it first try but at 100+ turns.... my comp was Serah, Aerith, Yuna. This seems impossible for me without Yuna cause the debuffs. Yuna has been putting in so much work. I've been clearing everything with her lately but I feel I should ditch Serah here for a dps like Noctis. Problem is though I don't think you said his ex is worth picking up from the shop right now xD.

Scosher

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle WA
I got Aerith EX off my free pull! Wasn't even planning on building her out, but I'll take it. Especially since I came up empty on the other two free pulls. Would've sucked to have gone 0/3, which according to one redditor's math, was a 56% chance of happening (45% chance to nab at least one EX from the 3 free pulls)

I probably won't heavily invest in her, but looking at her kit, it seems she can be pretty serviceable without the other weapons as neither of them provide anything absolutely critical to S1 and S2 (unlike Lenna's 35 CP). With just her EX and artifacts, she can still provide great party BRV battery, healing, and strong auras. I'll probably just crystal her to 61, and keep her as a backup support for future Abyss and FEOD dungeons.

Although with that said, already combined some artifacts for her and got Healing Wind Charge Boost + Atk 108 already. My luck continues!

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Of course you do!

Wow now this is pretty impressive. I personally cannot beat the turn count but the fight itself isn't bad until it starts spamming hp attacks like crazy. I cleared it first try but at 100+ turns.... my comp was Serah, Aerith, Yuna. This seems impossible for me without Yuna cause the debuffs. Yuna has been putting in so much work. I've been clearing everything with her lately but I feel I should ditch Serah here for a dps like Noctis. Problem is though I don't think you said his ex is worth picking up from the shop right now xD.

You might have misunderstood me. Noctis is a great unit, but by the time you can obtain his EX, he will be slowly power crept.

Basically his value becomes less the more you wait, and at that point its better to get an EX for a character coming out soon like cloud, who will be a monster in a few weeks.

Also again the units you are using are horrible for this fight. I really understand you wanna play with favorites, but you cannot have a party that has 3 support units and expect to win a cosmos stage.

Choose 1 of the 3 units you mentioned. I recommend Aerith.

Then add 2 dps. Preferably a dps who is lvl 70 with an ex.

I know you can do it!

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I maxed Ace (RIP powerstone stash) and I'm really impressed, I guess he's ready for early Chaos.
Even his EX has good damage and overflow.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Aerith EX get! 65 tickets in! I still have quite a bunch left and wow I'm so glad this has happened. Ticket stash is safe for the future now until Lyse. Honestly, I've become such a huge Aerith fan because she's utterly gorgeous in the remake haha. I've always been 10 x more of a Tifa fan but yeah! I know she's another cursed character and I'm putting myself through hell again for perfect artifacts but at least it is something to do! Can't wait to start grinding these co ops.

Also, I had no idea this was a triple ex banner... which makes pulling this off a ticket very satisfying especially after that super lacklustre as heck free pull.

oKzsYfD.png

snKBZuN.png

I'm hoping my luck transfers to you Calliope ! Or any other Aerith fans here :3
Congrats!! Hikari, I don't know what kind of good luck magic you sent my way, but can you do that with every VII character?? (I promise to respond in kind for Lyse) :) I got Aerith's EX on my third multi!!!! What makes it even more crazy is that I got Serah's on my second, which I still didn't have. I was going to stop there but pressed my luck and what do you know, there was Aerith's. I literally shouted NO WAY as soon as I saw it lol.

I wasn't expecting it so soon to be honest so I'm not even sure how to use her; I just jumped into EX co-ops and have been battering and healing all the Nocitis' (Noctii) and have been getting crazy scores so it's working out. Downside is the cursed artifacts for her (and Serah) but honestly she's been doing great in co-ops without so I'll probably aim for the healing wind perk and call it good.

Also I am strictly using Tifa stickers when I take Aerith into co-op to show solidarity between my two favorite girls. <3

Looks like our little OO community here had some great results with this banner, and to those still chasing, sending my luck your way. :)

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
I maxed Ace (RIP powerstone stash) and I'm really impressed, I guess he's ready for early Chaos.
Even his EX has good damage and overflow.

I'm just finding this out as well. Never played Type-0, and had no plans to ever use him, much less pull for any of his weapons. But I lucked into his EX going for Aerith, and I'm enjoying his kit far more than hers. She's solid, but I'm wondering if maybe I have yet to grasp the nuances of her kit outside of "long-game Eiko."

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Wazzy Finally it's Raijin's turn to get his rework on JP!

And now every single characters have an EX, the Burst era is coming!
Let's bet Cloud is one of the first to get it.

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sazh's EX looks insane, and I love that his chocobo chick now appears. Hopefully these late EX's find some use before the next era happens.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Done with the raid, completed all individual missions, I'd like to farm more artifact but it's a bit too long to complete for my taste.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Man the bug that fucks up the display if I change apps is really annoying. Makes it almost unplayable for me.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I know you can do it!

I did it.... but didn't make the score unfortunately. I tried 2 dps and none even came close so I had to use Serah/Paine/Aerith with a Noel friend to clear it within the turn count. I'll likely go back to it and try again before the raid ends but man even with 3X healing wind boost.... Aerith kinda felt underwhelming. I tried Allisae, Ashe, Cloud, etc but looks like without Noctis it's a huge struggle lol. By the way I think I've decided on Warrior of light's ex from the shop. Is that the best choice right now given Chaos is around the corner?

Congrats!! Hikari, I don't know what kind of good luck magic you sent my way, but can you do that with every VII character?? (I promise to respond in kind for Lyse) :) I got Aerith's EX on my third multi!!!! What makes it even more crazy is that I got Serah's on my second, which I still didn't have. I was going to stop there but pressed my luck and what do you know, there was Aerith's. I literally shouted NO WAY as soon as I saw it lol.

I wasn't expecting it so soon to be honest so I'm not even sure how to use her; I just jumped into EX co-ops and have been battering and healing all the Nocitis' (Noctii) and have been getting crazy scores so it's working out. Downside is the cursed artifacts for her (and Serah) but honestly she's been doing great in co-ops without so I'll probably aim for the healing wind perk and call it good.

Also I am strictly using Tifa stickers when I take Aerith into co-op to show solidarity between my two favorite girls. <3

Looks like our little OO community here had some great results with this banner, and to those still chasing, sending my luck your way. :)

Oh wow, i'm glad my luck helped you out! For Lyse even if I have to pity I think I will but the luck you will send will be very appreciated! Serah's EX is really good and as someone who struggled to hell with Serah, the game decided to give me two perfect artifacts for her so now i'm only missing one. That's the beauty of farming this co op since I can knock both out just like last time with Yunie and Terra! But honestly I farmed 3x healing boost for Aerith already but she desperately needs attack from what i'm seeing. I dont think double cursed is optimal since prayer of the cetra +3 uses isn't that great in the grand scheme of things unless you want to revive people but that's just gonna destroy any scores and in Chaos let's be real.... you dont want people dead.

Alright, so here's my thoughts on Aerith with her EX after using her. She's.... a bit underwhelming to say the least. Her EX is fantastic but since it only lasts 3 turns it's kind of a mess and you'll be wasting turns casting it a lot. I love what it does.... I mean overflow to the entire party is crazy good. You can come up with some great strategies but it can be rough to set up. Also, if prayer of the cetra expires, you waste turns casting that again and risk doing no damage. I read up on her ex plus and that's a huge upgrade! But that's super far way right now. Personally, i'm glad I used tickets cause I want to say the results haven't been amazing even with 3x healing boost artifacts. She just wastes so much turns casting everything I think i'm gonna bench her real fast and that's sad to say. Yuna has been incredibly useful for me and I read bad reviews about her. For a double cursed character.... she honestly doesn't seem greatly reworked like Yuna and that's a bit disappointing.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
I did it.... but didn't make the score unfortunately. I tried 2 dps and none even came close so I had to use Serah/Paine/Aerith with a Noel friend to clear it within the turn count. I'll likely go back to it and try again before the raid ends but man even with 3X healing wind boost.... Aerith kinda felt underwhelming. I tried Allisae, Ashe, Cloud, etc but looks like without Noctis it's a huge struggle lol. By the way I think I've decided on Warrior of light's ex from the shop. Is that the best choice right now given Chaos is around the corner?

Oh wow, i'm glad my luck helped you out! For Lyse even if I have to pity I think I will but the luck you will send will be very appreciated! Serah's EX is really good and as someone who struggled to hell with Serah, the game decided to give me two perfect artifacts for her so now i'm only missing one. That's the beauty of farming this co op since I can knock both out just like last time with Yunie and Terra! But honestly I farmed 3x healing boost for Aerith already but she desperately needs attack from what i'm seeing. I dont think double cursed is optimal since prayer of the cetra +3 uses isn't that great in the grand scheme of things unless you want to revive people but that's just gonna destroy any scores and in Chaos let's be real.... you dont want people dead.

Alright, so here's my thoughts on Aerith with her EX after using her. She's.... a bit underwhelming to say the least. Her EX is fantastic but since it only lasts 3 turns it's kind of a mess and you'll be wasting turns casting it a lot. I love what it does.... I mean overflow to the entire party is crazy good. You can come up with some great strategies but it can be rough to set up. Also, if prayer of the cetra expires, you waste turns casting that again and risk doing no damage. I read up on her ex plus and that's a huge upgrade! But that's super far way right now. Personally, i'm glad I used tickets cause I want to say the results haven't been amazing even with 3x healing boost artifacts. She just wastes so much turns casting everything I think i'm gonna bench her real fast and that's sad to say. Yuna has been incredibly useful for me and I read bad reviews about her. For a double cursed character.... she honestly doesn't seem greatly reworked like Yuna and that's a bit disappointing.

I keep telling you that your issue is having 2 support. Despite being synergy I recommend lenna or porom over aerith.

Also ashe is crap right now

Also who are your other dps? Aerith, Paine, dps will help more than having serah.

I have a feeling that you are low on dps and high on support units

And wol ex is a great choice, but I'd recommend Cloud, unless you have many dps

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WoL's EX is a great choice, especially if you're not interested in Garland's banner. WoL is still really useful in Chaos and he's an early EX+.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I keep telling you that your issue is having 2 support. Despite being synergy I recommend lenna or porom over aerith.

Also ashe is crap right now

Also who are your other dps? Aerith, Paine, dps will help more than having serah.

I have a feeling that you are low on dps and high on support units

And wol ex is a great choice, but I'd recommend Cloud, unless you have many dps

I mean I do have Cloud already so I personally think Warrior of light it is then. Thanks for that advice. And yeah I realize you told me that for sure. My dps units are mostly 60/60 and my only 70 ones are Paine, Allisae, Terra ( I tried Terra and nothing worked) she takes long to cast with her stacks and same with Allisae but the complete opposite. She's good dps but destroys skill uses quickly. The reason I went back to Serah was cause she's boosted and her artifacts gave my party a good damage boost. I was getting it done better with her than the mentioned characters.

Okay so i have Ace with his 15 cp mlb and ex but not mlb and his 35cp is one lb. I realize how strong he is right now. If I get him to 70/70 would he be good? Sorry if I ask but I don't like wasting power stones on units I don't use. What friend would you recommend for this fight also?

WoL's EX is a great choice, especially if you're not interested in Garland's banner. WoL is still really useful in Chaos and he's an early EX+.

I'll go with that. I'm not gonna pull on the Garland banner with gems most likely.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
I mean I do have Cloud already so I personally think Warrior of light it is then. Thanks for that advice. And yeah I realize you told me that for sure. My dps units are mostly 60/60 and my only 70 ones are Paine, Allisae, Terra ( I tried Terra and nothing worked) she takes long to cast with her stacks and same with Allisae but the complete opposite. She's good dps but destroys skill uses quickly. The reason I went back to Serah was cause she's boosted and her artifacts gave my party a good damage boost. I was getting it done better with her than the mentioned characters.

Okay so i have Ace with his 15 cp mlb and ex but not mlb and his 35cp is one lb. I realize how strong he is right now. If I get him to 70/70 would he be good? Sorry if I ask but I don't like wasting power stones on units I don't use. What friend would you recommend for this fight also?

I'll go with that. I'm not gonna pull on the Garland banner with gems most likely.

As much as I'd like to say max ace, I can't recommend him if your low on power stones. He can easily do 60-70k damage in this fight, but not sure how he can stack up in future events.

I just personally tried ace, Paine, Lenna and despite finishing in 65 turns, only got 375k score.

It seems I know what your issue is and that is that you are lacking dps units and good healers.

Why not pull on Noel? He is a great dps and synergy and is Choas viable.

Noel, aerith, Paine should handle this fight easily. Also use Quistis friend

And feel free to ask as many questions as you like, I'm just bored here recovering from my recent surgery lol.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I get why Global is kinda rushing the end of the Cosmos era, nobody care about the coming events since those characters will be 100% useless in 3 weeks.
Poor little Relm will have to wait her EX+

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Why not pull on Noel? He is a great dps and synergy and is Choas viable.

Noel, aerith, Paine should handle this fight easily. Also use Quistis friend

I think I would rather save for the coming months than pull Noel right now. I know he's probably a great unit but everyone is going nuts about Sherlotta so I should save tickets for her maybe. After that... Lyse and Ultimecia are priority for me. Thanks for the suggestion though. And I definitely have tons of powerstones... maybe an overflow of them right now it's crazy. Maybe I SHOULD be mlbing some people... what would you suggest? If anything else... would Noel be ok without an ex for this fight and future cosmos? I already have his 35 and well the 15 from story.

And also.... I finished the raid missions and dont even have a single best in slot artifact for Aerith yet. Meanwhile, I somehow got 3X cursed for Serah before 1 for Aerith. I swear.... Serah cost me 75k for her ex at release and this game throws me her best build within maybe 2 plus days of grinding the event? In the Vayne event I grinded less but got nothing to show for it. The game saw my PAIN XD. For the moment, I've put Serah up on my support but haven't forgot about Aerith.... I'm trying to make her more usable but can't get a 108 attack/Healing wind boost artifact to save my life.

aPdnkTo.png

I've been lurking the DFFOO discord as of late too and it seems people are going nuts farming for Serah and Aerith. I think they should realize this is all stupid rng and better to just use 5 bells a day and grind world of illusions so they don't waste a massive stack of gems. My opinion though. But after Aerith I'm done with cursed artifacts for sure. I only care so much cause it radically turns them into different characters as we can see with Yuna and Serah. Aerith is less but her artifacts are still very important.

Then I'll start maxing my other favourites in time for chaos for sure but that'll be much easier since they aren't cursed.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
I think I would rather save for the coming months than pull Noel right now. I know he's probably a great unit but everyone is going nuts about Sherlotta so I should save tickets for her maybe. After that... Lyse and Ultimecia are priority for me. Thanks for the suggestion though. And I definitely have tons of powerstones... maybe an overflow of them right now it's crazy. Maybe I SHOULD be mlbing some people... what would you suggest? If anything else... would Noel be ok without an ex for this fight and future cosmos? I already have his 35 and well the 15 from story.

And also.... I finished the raid missions and dont even have a single best in slot artifact for Aerith yet. Meanwhile, I somehow got 3X cursed for Serah before 1 for Aerith. I swear.... Serah cost me 75k for her ex at release and this game throws me her best build within maybe 2 plus days of grinding the event? In the Vayne event I grinded less but got nothing to show for it. The game saw my PAIN XD. For the moment, I've put Serah up on my support but haven't forgot about Aerith.... I'm trying to make her more usable but can't get a 108 attack/Healing wind boost artifact to save my life.

aPdnkTo.png

I've been lurking the DFFOO discord as of late too and it seems people are going nuts farming for Serah and Aerith. I think they should realize this is all stupid rng and better to just use 5 bells a day and grind world of illusions so they don't waste a massive stack of gems. My opinion though. But after Aerith I'm done with cursed artifacts for sure. I only care so much cause it radically turns them into different characters as we can see with Yuna and Serah. Aerith is less but her artifacts are still very important.

Then I'll start maxing my other favourites in time for chaos for sure but that'll be much easier since they aren't cursed.

Noel is OK without his ex, but won't win you cosmos fights beyond maybe this one. His ex gives a nice aura to party.

Did you complete the cosmos yet? Or still trying?

Personally don't MLB, unless you have thier ex. This goes for any character.

And you don't need x3 artifacts, but they are sure nice to have. Despite having a nicely built aerith, I did the cosmos fight using lenna, not aerith.

Most important thing is to know what your units can do, and what are the gimmicks of the current boss you're fighting. After that it comes down to your skill in how effectively you use your characters in said fight.

Also I am happy to see that you are trying to expand your roster beyond just favorites 😊

For reference my plans for the next few weeks are to pull for Leon, fang, sheroltta, and ultimecia

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Noel is OK without his ex, but won't win you cosmos fights beyond maybe this one. His ex gives a nice aura to party.

Did you complete the cosmos yet? Or still trying?

Personally don't MLB, unless you have thier ex. This goes for any character.

And you don't need x3 artifacts, but they are sure nice to have. Despite having a nicely built aerith, I did the cosmos fight using lenna, not aerith.

Most important thing is to know what your units can do, and what are the gimmicks of the current boss you're fighting. After that it comes down to your skill in how effectively you use your characters in said fight.

Also I am happy to see that you are trying to expand your roster beyond just favorites 😊

For reference my plans for the next few weeks are to pull for Leon, fang, sheroltta, and ultimecia

Nah, I haven't completed it yet but I'm still trying! I could mlb Ace since I have his EX and a huge stack of powerstones. Maybe he can even clear this with a 0lb ex and max 15 and 35 too. And yeah I realize 3x artifacts aren't necessary but they help a lot which is why I farmed them. Fang is getting her ex soon you say? Well, I'm defintiley gonna be using a large stack of tickets for her as I like her a lot. It will help also with my damage struggles. And thanks... I'm trying cause I know Chaos era is gonna be scary and everyone is saying Sherlotta is required etc etc. Good luck on those pulls too. Seems like you have a pretty hefty stack to burn :)

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Nah, I haven't completed it yet but I'm still trying! I could mlb Ace since I have his EX and a huge stack of powerstones. Maybe he can even clear this with a 0lb ex and max 15 and 35 too. And yeah I realize 3x artifacts aren't necessary but they help a lot which is why I farmed them. Fang is getting her ex soon you say? Well, I'm defintiley gonna be using a large stack of tickets for her as I like her a lot. It will help also with my damage struggles. And thanks... I'm trying cause I know Chaos era is gonna be scary and everyone is saying Sherlotta is required etc etc. Good luck on those pulls too. Seems like you have a pretty hefty stack to burn :)

Wait you had ace all this time and you didn't use him? 😯

I highly recommend MLB his ex as it gives him a permanent max brv and attack increase.

Also if you have a great battery like aerith or serah, ace will do great in this cosmos. As I said previously he can do 60-70k damage with the proper team.

Try serah, aerith, ace. It should work, but honestly I again recommend you replace serah with another dps because you don't need 2 supports.

You could also try to live on the wild side and do serah, ace, Paine and hope his healing from his ex kicks in lol

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I hope some of you are enjoying Relm now that she's got her EX! I wonder if she'll always be the only character with non-limited free turns. She makes a very exciting Support during Summons and when you want to hold off from using a character for a while.

And people, I know we are coming close to the start of Chaos and people are scrambling to pull important characters like Sherlotta and Ultimecia, but don't forget! Each investment you make in a character you like, is an investment that will pay off in the future!

I'd say being careful and having either WoL or Cloud, a useful support character, and having at least some resources for another early EX+ is all you really need to make the bar for Chaos when it starts. I hope we make it through! Just remember, you have to REALLY SQUEEZE OUT EVERY TURN YOU GOT.

Chaos fights are long. Really, Really long. Longevity is going to be more important then ever, and the sooner you learn your favorite character's rotation or how to make the most of their free/weaker attacks, the better. It will pay off eventually.

I know I learned how to use Vayne properly eventually, and while it's a factor, it's certainly not as simple as not using abilities with a full EX (at least, a full good EX that isn't an emergency button like some character EXs are right now before EX+)

So, in summation, as long as you are a Little prepared, maybe willing to grind out a few Treasures in some character's summon boards, starting with the 2X EXP characters, you'll be good to go! Chaos is all about Restraint, so practice now!

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Spent some time cleaning up my friends list. Among others, I had to a remove a few Sephs again who haven't been active since his EX. Fanboys, heh.

I believe I have most people here on my friends list, but if not, feel free to add me - 313 914 051. I'll have Setzer up until Cloud EX+. Still need to take Setzer through Shiva and I have one artifact to replace but he's quite nicely built otherwise.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Wait you had ace all this time and you didn't use him? 😯

I highly recommend MLB his ex as it gives him a permanent max brv and attack increase.

Also if you have a great battery like aerith or serah, ace will do great in this cosmos. As I said previously he can do 60-70k damage with the proper team.

Try serah, aerith, ace. It should work, but honestly I again recommend you replace serah with another dps because you don't need 2 supports.

You could also try to live on the wild side and do serah, ace, Paine and hope his healing from his ex kicks in lol

Yeah, I do have Ace but remember I said he's not mlb lol just the 15. I'm gonna mlb the ex then... cant hurt since I have a massive stack of stones! And yeah I will use Ace, Paine, and Serah or Aerith to see how it goes with a Quistis friend!

I hope some of you are enjoying Relm now that she's got her EX! I wonder if she'll always be the only character with non-limited free turns. She makes a very exciting Support during Summons and when you want to hold off from using a character for a while.

And people, I know we are coming close to the start of Chaos and people are scrambling to pull important characters like Sherlotta and Ultimecia, but don't forget! Each investment you make in a character you like, is an investment that will pay off in the future!

I'd say being careful and having either WoL or Cloud, a useful support character, and having at least some resources for another early EX+ is all you really need to make the bar for Chaos when it starts. I hope we make it through! Just remember, you have to REALLY SQUEEZE OUT EVERY TURN YOU GOT.

Chaos fights are long. Really, Really long. Longevity is going to be more important then ever, and the sooner you learn your favorite character's rotation or how to make the most of their free/weaker attacks, the better. It will pay off eventually.

I know I learned how to use Vayne properly eventually, and while it's a factor, it's certainly not as simple as not using abilities with a full EX (at least, a full good EX that isn't an emergency button like some character EXs are right now before EX+)

So, in summation, as long as you are a Little prepared, maybe willing to grind out a few Treasures in some character's summon boards, starting with the 2X EXP characters, you'll be good to go! Chaos is all about Restraint, so practice now!

I'm worried about Chaos era myself. I know it's real hard and I dont want people to start thinking they should quit or something like that. Most of us real long time players will probably even struggle with it but that's the fun of it. Your morale boost is very nice xD I definitely think it will be fun though to help everyone out with strategies! EX+ era looks amazing though. I've seen some characters in JP that are absolute deadweight in global currently super high on tier lists so i'm going to really appreciate the huge upgrades and enjoying a roster with variety.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Yeah, I do have Ace but remember I said he's not mlb lol just the 15. I'm gonna mlb the ex then... cant hurt since I have a massive stack of stones! And yeah I will use Ace, Paine, and Serah or Aerith to see how it goes with a Quistis friend!

I'm worried about Chaos era myself. I know it's real hard and I dont want people to start thinking they should quit or something like that. Most of us real long time players will probably even struggle with it but that's the fun of it. Your morale boost is very nice xD I definitely think it will be fun though to help everyone out with strategies! EX+ era looks amazing though. I've seen some characters in JP that are absolute deadweight in global currently super high on tier lists so i'm going to really appreciate the huge upgrades and enjoying a roster with variety.

It's going to be amazing when everybody's favourites start getting fantastic! I'm looking forward to helping out with Strategies too, that's excellent! We have some smart cookies on here, so let's not be afraid to help one another out with we need it!

I'm personally just a little bit worried, just a smidge, that I might miss out on either Faris or Krile, but I'm working on making it work, and there will be opportunities in the future, so I'll figure it out.

Best of luck to you all!