• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Wow, I literally don't remember that, my apologies, I'll amend that portion of my post, thank you.

I mean't to convey that, even with his heavy rework, he's still an EX, rather then an EX+, and that affects his ability to perform as a Damage Dealer in the Chaos Era. The fact that we have to wait around another year later for his EX+ to show up sucks a whole lot, especially since his kit is so fun.

At least we'll have a few cool characters to shoot for in the early Chaos, and I'm certainly gunning for Ultimecia as soon as she shows up.

Any non-meta EX+'s you are looking forward to? I guess Krile is kinda cheating since she actually is a powerful support, but I'll certainly be making the most of her banner mate if I'm lucky, Faris!

Even though EX+ Cloud can cover her Dispel capability, she still gets a huge power boost from her EX+, and can wreak havoc and protect the party with those massive debuffs she dishes out! Not to mention her EX is a beautiful Prelude to the shenanigans Emperor will pull off later!

And plus, her constant Brave Leackage before was such a bummer to see, especially with the numbers she could pull off BEFORE EX+. When she gets it, she's gonna be devastating!

I don't know. I like to pull on unique abilities. I know I want to pull for fang, despite her not being meta.

So am I safe to fully realize Cloud until purple or should I wait?

And really it's looking like my luck with Sherlotta is really really bad. I'm almost done my entire ticket supply.

What do you mean safe? Unless you use a book on Vincent, you can't max Cloud. I suggest not wasting a book on Vincent and just wait until next week to use a book on wol or garland to get that extra ingot

You should have used gems. She is worth the pity. Personally after about 150 tickets I stop

Scosher

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle WA
So I got super lucky. Only planned on throwing 50 tickets at Vincent, as I already had Cloud EX. Got Vincent's EX and his 35cp in 25 tickets!

Built him up but didn't realize his EX+, and early assessment is that he no longer hits like a wet noodle and is great for multi bosses, but damn his turn rate is way too high for his limited ability use and no free turns.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
So I got super lucky. Only planned on throwing 50 tickets at Vincent, as I already had Cloud EX. Got Vincent's EX and his 35cp in 25 tickets!

Built him up but didn't realize his EX+, and early assessment is that he no longer hits like a wet noodle and is great for multi bosses, but damn his turn rate is way too high for his limited ability use and no free turns.

The best thing you can do is reduce his Speed a little by removing two passives, and one of them only kicks in if he breaks a target, and the other loses you out some Atk as well.

At least he has an HP++ that helps him stay a little efficient, but yeah, you aren't going to hit high scores with him unless you can work around his turn stealing with Brv Regen effects or stuff of that nature.

He's not bad, per say, especially since he has the quantifiably best Atk debuff in the game, and if you have any allies that do Lightning or Fire Damage, like Jecht or later Krile (she's so good with Vincent, it's bananas), he can be a very effective party memeber! Just try to work with him now, and he'll help you out.

I wouldn't spend any Ingots on him right now though, right now they are very, VERY valuable, and should be spent on either Cloud or any character that you'll get the EX+ for that will last you a bit, like Ultimecia or Krile.

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
I got really lucky with Garnet's EX in 2 tickets, but then proceeded to null that win by throwing 50 tickets at Vincent's banner for powerstones. It's a blessing in disguise that she stinks right now, or I'd be tempted to buy her costume. Never cared for her default outfit.

Anyone else enjoying these Heretic quests? Might just be excitement from being able to destroy things with Cloud again, but I actually finished it early, which is something I haven't done in months. Chaos will undoubtedly get harder from here, but I found this one to be just the right amount of challenge for me- took a handful of attempts to fine-tune strategy before finally completing it. Hope everyone's having a similar experience.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not looking forward to next month's raid, Soulcage is a huge HP sponge, it takes even 20 mins to do the Chaos stage!

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
You should have used gems. She is worth the pity. Personally after about 150 tickets I stop

I need to tell myself that having over 100k gems is fine.... it's just Burst era even if a year from now is making me become extremely picky with gems. Luck is just not on my side with her... i'll try gems like you say.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Cleared Chaos earlier, at 94 turns. Not great, but it was my first attempt and neither Cloud or Sherlotta were at crystal lv 70. I was also conservative with my skill uses saving for the final wave and then that turned out to be the easiest of the three. Can def get the complete once I get my purple Cloud (I neeeed him).

I'm excited for Tidus' tomorrow, he's another one of my favs and in OO he's never let me down, but not sure if I'll spend a book on him. I want to, but I suspect it'll best to prioritize WoL and Ultimecia, if I pull for her.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
So about the new Chaos, I was right to fear it.
I can get both bosses to red HP but then they get too much speed/defense, looks like I need to MLB Cloud's EX+ but not enough ingots so yeah, will need to go back to it later.

Last edited:

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
So chaos is finally here!

After doing fang LC, I can say the previous chaos fight was like a chaos lite.

Turns out I didn't need to use cloud at all, and I was right in thinking that fang + sherlotta = devastation 😈

Only fang had an ex+ but was 0lb

This is not an easy fight as not only does the boss debuff you, it actually lasts a while. And when boss buffs himself you can look forward to hitting 1 damage

Like holy shit I heard how high chaos defense gets, but I didn't really think I'd be hitting 1s lol

I'm now looking forward to garland and deuce chaos. Those should be very interesting

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Very nice, I saw some non EX+ runs that I'll try later, otherwise WoL EX+ might help me more in a few days.

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
Yeah, it's pretty rough. I'll likely do the same and wait for Garland's event so I can EX+ WoL's weapon, then use the ingot to MLB Cloud's EX+ before giving this another shot.

Anyone have thoughts on if Tidus' EX is worth it to build up? I haven't used him since he ruled the 35cp era in spite of having his EX, but played around with him for a bit. Seems like his debuffs could be useful to push off the constant buffs from these bosses, but I'm not sure if he's worth it to use a book on in the long run.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Tried WoL / Sherlotta / Serah

2e338490-4e2b-4bc9-a1v3k45.png

At least I cleared it lmao, at worst I'll only miss 3 tickets.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Ahh shit, 40 minutes ago I thought I could still clear Leon's LC missions, but I was on Daylight Savings and I missed it.

Oh well, at least I have Fang's 35cp and EX+ unlocked, and now I have Cloud's EX+ maxed out. I'm saving tickets for Krile, and I hope I get it. I might spend a few gems, but I know what I'm risking. I really hope I get Krile, she's awesome. I'll have enough to pity Ultimecia anyway.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, it's pretty rough. I'll likely do the same and wait for Garland's event so I can EX+ WoL's weapon, then use the ingot to MLB Cloud's EX+ before giving this another shot.

Anyone have thoughts on if Tidus' EX is worth it to build up? I haven't used him since he ruled the 35cp era in spite of having his EX, but played around with him for a bit. Seems like his debuffs could be useful to push off the constant buffs from these bosses, but I'm not sure if he's worth it to use a book on in the long run.

Simply put its not that he is bad, it's just others are much better to invest in. Since resources are very limited, you have to choose wisely.

Tried WoL / Sherlotta / Serah

2e338490-4e2b-4bc9-a1v3k45.png

At least I cleared it lmao, at worst I'll only miss 3 tickets.

I'm positive that if you replace serah, you can reach score. Your damage output is low with that composition

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Mannnnnn I was just trying to celebrate Crystal Bearers's 10-year anniversary last night (still today in Western timezone) and I saw JP got Amidatelion. I am *so* happy, I know the game's never been a big hit and many people didn't wanna bother with a waggle game but I've always really liked it (despite its undoubted flaws), and the characters... especially Amidatelion! (and Layle ofc)

I really didn't think we'd get another so close from Keiss but yay I guess a 10th anniversary will push it! Finally the Yuke tribe makes it in~.... but oh boy I'm really going to have to save up my gems for Ami & Keiss.... and not that far off from General Leo...

(Also for the 10th anniversary I may have tweeted a bunch that got liked by Layle's english VA wooo)

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I played all the FF spin-offs so I knew who was Sherlotta and stuff.
Amidatelion is amazing as 2 skills can simply delete ennemies's turn, who need delay when you got that, haha.

Scosher

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle WA
This Chaos fight is ridiculousss...

I have yet to beat the score requirement, even though I've had two runs now where I cleared all the other missions. It's kind of ridiculous that even when you get a clear on the turn count and damage taken requirements, you can still fall short of the score, even with Cloud launches.

Any suggestion on team comp? I feel like I have a good mix of characters built up for it. Right now I have the following that I feel is ideal for this, but still struggling to find one that will get me the needed score:

Vincent EX+ 0/3
Cloud EX+ 3/3
WoL
Sherlotta
Yuna (good artifacts and EX)

Right now the highest score I've gotten was with Vincent, Cloud and Yuna, but that still took 74 turns. Vincent's really the only one I have that can push off buffs, but one of the problems is with his quick turns and low count usage, I have to preserve some of his skills to be able to push off buffs later. Not surprisingly, it feels like this fight is designed with the synergy characters in mind -- Fang, Tidus, and Yuna all cover the debuff and buff removal needed.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Just had to pity Sherlotta and I dont even care about her as a character. She better be extremely good.... ugh I really regret my decision but all my friends and this thread were telling me she's worth it.... And all those tickets to waste too. Ah, I still have a ton of content to catch up on but this is still bad.

Let's see how bad it is. I did more than 200 tickets on Sherlotta and not a single EX, I did pulls until pity and never got the ex and the last pull even have a gold orb to fuck with me.

But I still have 4 LC on hard that I haven't done, 4 story chapters on hard that I didn't do either, I have yet to complete this heretic or sherlotta's event.... because I hate her so much. I still have tons of Ifrit, Shiva, and some of Ramuh + new Leviathan to do + some of Abyss. Yeah.... I can grind if I want but this is just leaving me down a bit. I hate you Sherlotta, I hate you. You guys may notice I haven't been posting in this thread.... well that's cause my frustration with Sherlotta.

Also... kinda funny how this game will have low rates than Brave Exvius once burst comes. I really hope ..... that this doesnt become the new BE in terms of frustration.

Anyway, I hate this little pink haired girl so much. She's a literally who to me... never heard of her before this game and never played CC. It sucks but.... anything for the meta right? Blegh

Rng is rng but this game clearly recognized I dont care about the character and gave me a hard time lol. I even tried pulling on different days and nothing. Sorry about the rant but just really frustrated. I'll still play but damn this sucks.

Last edited:

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Managed to get Fang's EX in about 70 tickets, which I then realized so I could max Cloud's EX.

Now my future ingots will go for Ultimecia.

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
Simply put its not that he is bad, it's just others are much better to invest in. Since resources are very limited, you have to choose wisely.

I was thinking the same, so I dumped all my hoarded up gold artifact tokens on Serah eidojas instead. I previously went through over 1000 of them during the Blackened Will raid without a single perfect roll, but this time around I finally got 2. With Serah now ready to go, I'm feeling confident about completing Fang's Chaos tomorrow once WoL's EX+ drops. I've gotten pretty close already, and I think a MLB'ed Cloud EX+ will boost my turn count enough to make the difference.

Just had to pity Sherlotta and I dont even care about her as a character. She better be extremely good.... ugh I really regret my decision but all my friends and this thread were telling me she's worth it.... And all those tickets to waste too. Ah, I still have a ton of content to catch up on but this is still bad.

Let's see how bad it is. I did more than 200 tickets on Sherlotta and not a single EX, I did pulls until pity and never got the ex and the last pull even have a gold orb to fuck with me.

But I still have 4 LC on hard that I haven't done, 4 story chapters on hard that I didn't do either, I have yet to complete this heretic or sherlotta's event.... because I hate her so much. I still have tons of Ifrit, Shiva, and some of Ramuh + new Leviathan to do + some of Abyss. Yeah.... I can grind if I want but this is just leaving me down a bit. I hate you Sherlotta, I hate you. You guys may notice I haven't been posting in this thread.... well that's cause my frustration with Sherlotta.

Also... kinda funny how this game will have low rates than Brave Exvius once burst comes. I really hope ..... that this doesnt become the new BE in terms of frustration.

Anyway, I hate this little pink haired girl so much. She's a literally who to me... never heard of her before this game and never played CC. It sucks but.... anything for the meta right? Blegh

Rng is rng but this game clearly recognized I dont care about the character and gave me a hard time lol. I even tried pulling on different days and nothing. Sorry about the rant but just really frustrated. I'll still play but damn this sucks.

I know you're probably still a bit bitter at this point, but congrats just the same. I actually played the FFCC she's from, and I don't remember her at all... whether that's a knock on how forgettable she was as a character, or how Ring of Fates as a game was, I don't know. She's pretty great in this game though, which is all that really matters. A lot of the early Chaos completions out there are including her, and she also jumps back up in usefulness when her EX+ eventually hits. I think you'll be happy you have her in the long run.

herminihildo

Oct 30, 2017

I feel your pain. I got her over 200 tickets. I would have devastated me if I had to pity her because I just pity Leon that time.

It just sucks though I haven't got her 35cp (after all that) which is one hell of a skill once MLB. I really think she's worth it.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017

I had to pity Sherlotta too so don't feel too bad.

Managed to beat this Chaos with a score of 510K and get all the requirements with:

Tidus EX+ 0LB (got from the EX token shop)
Sherlotta MLB
WoL MLB
+ Friend Sherlotta/Shiva Summon

Tidus is pretty good in this fight with his debuffs and he's synergy. His realized EX makes his Energy Rain overflow a bit + Sherlotta's EX so it does a good amount of damage to both Sahagins. WoL was hitting like a wet noodle and was only good for battery/shielding. The timing on using my friend Sherlotta was important, I made sure to use my Sherlotta's EX right before switching, then used the friend's Skill 1, then EX then summoned etc.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
To be honest, I don't think I'm gonna MLB Cloud's EX+ just to completed one or two Chaos, and we don't have FEoD to justify it yet. The very low amount of ingots/nuggets is making me anxious and I'd hate to feel like I wasted some. This Chaos era is going to be awful for me, I feel like.
Hopefully after a few weeks and more characters being usable, I'l feel better, haha.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
To be honest, I don't think I'm gonna MLB Cloud's EX+ just to completed one or two Chaos, and we don't have FEoD to justify it yet. The very low amount of ingots/nuggets is making me anxious and I'd hate to feel like I wasted some. This Chaos era is going to be awful for me, I feel like.
Hopefully after a few weeks and more characters being usable, I'l feel better, haha.

A lot of this Era early on is going to be predicated on Management.

We are lucky enough to be blessed with foresight on what is avalible to us down the line, and what characters we want to gun for.

We are technically getting less ingots then JP did, but as long as we have an idea on who we are using them on, we WILL get there!

For example, I am going to try to build up one book and two ingots in inventory at all times for Ultimecia, and I'll be gunning for Krile in the meantime. I won't have enough to max them both until I do have enough, so I'll be focusing on preparing for Ulti, since I feel I can wait and I prefer having her maxed out as soon as I can.

Also, for everyone trying to manage their EX+, remember that Not ALL Characters need a full MLB to be useful, or that a full MLB would be worth using Ingots on right now.

WoL is a totally Gimmie right now, you spend a book on him, you don't have to spend the Ingot you get from it. MAYBE you do, since it gives him two extra hits on his EX attack, but it's really not neccessary. That means an extra Ingot to use on a character that DOES need that Ingot to become fully functional.

Plan your pulls and figure out what you want to spend books on, and you'll be in a good position to build who you want right now. Diversity is going to become very, Very important soon enough, but if you wanna get off the ground now, you should plan ahead a little.

And by the way, None of this is Strictly Neccessary to gain all the important resources from events and LC's.

Clearing Chaos and Completing Cosmos is all that's needed to get more ingots and books in your hands. If you wanna Complete Chaos, you gotta be on your game, but you don't have to.

Just try your best.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Nevermind my previous post, Dissidiadb updated to upcoming event and we'll get FEoD! So yay for ingots! It'll be called Dimensions' End here.

And yeah as long as I can clear Chaos, it's good enough for me, I mean for Fang you're just missing 3 tickets.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Okay everyone, in three hours we are about to feel the pain of the Colourless Queen! Get those books ready and let's rock!

Good luck to all of you pulling for Garland, I hope he knocks you all down!

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I know you're probably still a bit bitter at this point, but congrats just the same. I actually played the FFCC she's from, and I don't remember her at all... whether that's a knock on how forgettable she was as a character, or how Ring of Fates as a game was, I don't know. She's pretty great in this game though, which is all that really matters. A lot of the early Chaos completions out there are including her, and she also jumps back up in usefulness when her EX+ eventually hits. I think you'll be happy you have her in the long run.

Thanks... a bit less bitter today. I realize it is not the end haha. And you're right she's pretty amazing.

I feel your pain. I got her over 200 tickets. I would have devastated me if I had to pity her because I just pity Leon that time.

It just sucks though I haven't got her 35cp (after all that) which is one hell of a skill once MLB. I really think she's worth it.

Wow, glad to see i'm not the only very unlucky one with Sherlotta. It seems she hit quite a few people here and not just myself. I would buy the 35 cp with power tokens if you have been hoarding them.

I had to pity Sherlotta too so don't feel too bad.

Yeah D: I'm going to get over it. After all I still have plenty to look forward to coming! All those amazing EX plus upgrades and reworks!

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Favorites over meta, as they say, I didn't and won't MLB Cloud so I guess I need a physical DPS.

f44a1358-ead7-4d31-83l8jyx.png

It took almost 300 tickets though and on my way there I got this

e236eca2-aafa-4626-a9uukxj.png

Yay, bad luck this time x)

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017

A bit late, but finally got around to getting a clear for Fang LC Chaos. Was aiming for a clear and got that. Not too rushed to get the full limited time rewards..so at worst, will miss out on 3 tickets. Gonna try the Garland Chaos sometime during the weekend...

Team was WoL+, Cloud+, Serah, Ramuh w/Friend Cloud.

Nirran

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
This banner has gone very well for me. First ticket went from blue to gold with it being Garland's ex. 65 tickets have me maxing out his 15cp and 2 of his 35 so far. Hoping to nail about 35cp for Garland and one or two for WoL since I still need to max his.

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
Favorites over meta, as they say, I didn't and won't MLB Cloud so I guess I need a physical DPS.

f44a1358-ead7-4d31-83l8jyx.png

It took almost 300 tickets though and on my way there I got this

e236eca2-aafa-4626-a9uukxj.png

Yay, bad luck this time x)

Bittersweet, but I'm glad you were able to get his EX. I came away empty-handed after chasing DK Cecil (one of my favorites) with 150 tickets, and it still stings, since I'd love to throw some tickets at Garland. Loving his visual design, and his skillset seems like a lot of fun.

At least his Chaos stage is easier than Fang's- I was able to complete it using Cloud, Ramza, and WoL, with a Sherlotta friend.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Garland Chaos was pretty easy :p

7c523598-c6cf-4f50-813jkla.png

EDIT : I love doing this so I have 0 regrets about pulling and maxing Garland, I just need good artifacts now

Last edited:

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
I played all the FF spin-offs so I knew who was Sherlotta and stuff.
Amidatelion is amazing as 2 skills can simply delete ennemies's turn, who need delay when you got that, haha.
Holy lord and the LD one is an AoE turn deleter what in the world this is amazing.

lol the lvl70 co-op Ymir-x2 vs my Ami and another Ami... Crystal Idol! Crystal Idol! Crystal Idol! Crystal Idol! *end*

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Yeah, Garland Chaos was pretty easy :p

7c523598-c6cf-4f50-813jkla.png

EDIT : I love doing this so I have 0 regrets about pulling and maxing Garland, I just need good artifacts now

I'M SO JELLY!!!!!

I hope I can get Krile without using gems, because all the rest of my tickets are going into Mr. War over here, I am madly in love with his EX+. Krile is higher priority due to being a rediculous Battery, but I hope Garland serves you well!!!

I swear, this game got a heck of a lot more fun AND stressful with this Chaos difficulty, so many characters come out and get improved that have crazy mechanics.

Honestly, it feels like most of my current EX's, seeds that will bloom in their Chaos banners, are so much less exciting when you put them up against all the newcomers. It's a testament to how beginner friendly this game is, that you could reroll or start right now, and get somebody super fun and powerful immediately.

Anyone know any new characters coming up that are gonna be a pity from you?

Ultimecia is a fun time, I like how subtle her quite tragic character is in VIII, demonstrated in such a way that you wouldn't even notice most of until you play it twice, and I like her powerful kit, but I would never forgive myself if I couldn't get Mateus, Sovereign of Hell, Ruler of Heaven, and Emperor of Palamecia!

I don't even care that he's basically David Bowie, his charisma in the Dissidia games, thanks to an amazing performance by Cristopher Corey Smith, is completely unparalleled, his original gameplay style is unique and powerful, and his Trap gameplay in Opera Omnia is fun and Devastating.

He's my most important pick for a large body of reasons, and I will treasure him until his Burst and Limited comes out. I am excited beyond words for them!

Last edited:

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
So I am really bummed right now :(

I miscalculated and I'm 1 ingot short to ex+ garland 3/3. You have no idea how much I wanted him lol and was planning to do a video featuring him, but I can only get him to 2/3 right now.

I'm thinking to wait a couple of days when leviathan chaos comes out and get the remaining ignot from there and then do a video with garland.

Ah I don't know what I should do lol

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
So I am really bummed right now :(

I miscalculated and I'm 1 ingot short to ex+ garland 3/3. You have no idea how much I wanted him lol and was planning to do a video featuring him, but I can only get him to 2/3 right now.

I'm thinking to wait a couple of days when leviathan chaos comes out and get the remaining ignot from there and then do a video with garland.

Ah I don't know what I should do lol

Don't worry man, I'm sure the little extra wait will be worth it! Even without it, I'm sure most of his kit holds up just fine on it's own to beat the Queen, the 20% Hp Refunds during his EX improve his EX Damage, but he still puts out maximum distruction and delays with his regular abilities, so long as he's properly batteried.

If you'd rather wait, that's fine, but I'm thinking you can take it on with this handicap just fine!

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Don't worry man, I'm sure the little extra wait will be worth it! Even without it, I'm sure most of his kit holds up just fine on it's own to beat the Queen, the 20% Hp Refunds during his EX improve his EX Damage, but he still puts out maximum distruction and delays with his regular abilities, so long as he's properly batteried.

If you'd rather wait, that's fine, but I'm thinking you can take it on with this handicap just fine!

No I meant I wanna do a video beating her with garland in it and showing off his crazy ex.

I saw his ex while I was browsing somewhere randomly a year ago and said to myself "I WANT THAT" lol

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Kinda funny after my shitty luck in OO I get super lucky in Brave Exvius. Lol anyway i've been grinding! I'm gonna do my best to get back up to 100k gems in time for next story and Lyse. And Sherlotta doens't disappoint but I still really hate her. There's no changing that after that horrible luck lol.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Kinda funny after my shitty luck in OO I get super lucky in Brave Exvius. Lol anyway i've been grinding! I'm gonna do my best to get back up to 100k gems in time for next story and Lyse. And Sherlotta doens't disappoint but I still really hate her. There's no changing that after that horrible luck lol.

Honest question

If it was a character that you liked, but was shit gameplay wise and you still had to pity, would you still hate that character?

No idea why you hate a character that will help you in many fights coming up

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Honest question

If it was a character that you liked, but was shit gameplay wise and you still had to pity, would you still hate that character?

No idea why you hate a character that will help you in many fights coming up

Mostly cause I only pulled her for the meta and know nothing about her and she just crushed nearly all of my savings. I wouldn't be saying this if she didn't cost me 75k. It's just mostly cause I was very salty though. If I had to pity a favourite and they ended up sucking I would feel disappointed. For example if I got Rydia with 75k there's no way that would be worth it.

And then there is the fact I went crazy with tickets on her and got no ex. I guarantee you if I ticket pulled her even with 300 I wouldn't be saying this lol.

You're absolutely right though that she will help me.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Mostly cause I only pulled her for the meta and know nothing about her and she just crushed nearly all of my savings. I wouldn't be saying this if she didn't cost me 75k. It's just mostly cause I was very salty though. If I had to pity a favourite and they ended up sucking I would feel disappointed. For example if I got Rydia with 75k there's no way that would be worth it.

And then there is the fact I went crazy with tickets on her and got no ex. I guarantee you if I ticket pulled her even with 300 I wouldn't be saying this lol.

You're absolutely right though that she will help me.

I totally understand the frustration, but if you were set on getting her you should've used gems from the start.

I only use tickets now so I don't hit the ticket cap (100 per banner I want)

Sometimes I get lucky and get the EX in a few tickets, other times I have to use gems.

But look on the bright side, at least you are good on powerstone now at least :)

Also had no idea Rydia was a favorite of yours (thought was just the girls from 7-10)

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
New try at Fang Chaos

07d32484-faaa-40d2-aeyzjjt.png

Yeah this score requirement is bullsh*t lmao, will try one last time with Leviathan board maxed.

Scosher

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle WA
Finally completed Fang's Chaos stage with WoL EX! Was a near perfect run until my friend Sherlotta got one shot on her last turn, but I still made the score.

Screenshot-20191114-001704.png

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Had to clear Garland's Chaos first then get the damage requirement after for a complete.

To clear with Score/Turn requirement I used:

Cloud EX + 3/3
WoL EX + 0/0
Sherlotta MLB
Friend - Cloud Summon Ifrit

To get the damage requirement I used:

Cloud/WoL/Selphie MLB for Drain lol

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Well here is my clear video. Wish I had garland at 3/3 he is such a BEAST. I am sure I could've finished the stage faster if Garland was 3/3. despite this I still managed to clear with all requirements.

I am most worried about deuce chaos. Always have bad luck with lacking magic units ><

Andres

Oct 25, 2017
My luck with ex weapons have just been the worst all October and November so far, haven't been able to get a single one from all recent banners.