• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Working on my last summon board (shiva), and man...she's a cake walk now.

I think I need a dispeller, but I haven't really focused on leveling one. Do you need EX for Balthier (my preference), or Vanille?

TheMink

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Connecticut
Welp, complain and you'll get what you want

a2d38f72-2641-4f13-8d1djqw.png

Done farming artifacts for now.
Sonofa.....

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Should I refarm these? I might as well do it during x2 if I should. It doesn't look like summon boards will put me over limit, but character boards probably will.
I was literally gonna make the joke,

"CP over 10? Rookie Mistake..."

But seriously, don't worry about it. You will have plenty as long as you have her Armor maxed out. If it's an issue in the future, just hold onto a few Artifact gold tokens for next time.

Glad you have awesome artifacts for her! I hope I can get that lucky sometime soon...

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure how DE works exactly. If I use units to perfect a stage on Order, does that lock them for Pathos as well? Or just other tiers on Order? Also, is there a point to having all stages perfect at the same time? Or can I perfect one to get its rewards and then reset it and use the same characters to milk each tier for its rewards?

Character locks are separate for order, pathos, entropy. You can cheese it a bit, but, you need a perfect on all previous stages in order to unlock the next level.

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
Oh sick!! I am prepping now with gear and boards! I need to keep that forecast in a tab or something so I can see it. And grats on the chaos win! Nice to have another person learning with me haha! But now you understand we are rivals and I will defeat you in ritual combat (>_>)>
Thanks, same to you! Here I thought we'd be bro's traveling together FFXV style but it seems you'd rather be a Seifer to my Squall? :P
Welp, complain and you'll get what you want

a2d38f72-2641-4f13-8d1djqw.png

Done farming artifacts for now.
Haha!

You think that's bad? Aranea's is another cursed artifact character, didn't you know?

ERK1UNdXsAcrewa

I....I....hate you guys! JK but I'm really jealous. I can't even get ONE of those drops and I'm hoping bitching on here will work for me like it did for Kourizan ha Congrats on the haul, friends. I pray I end up with three great ones before the event goes away...
It's less a question of luck and more a question of tenacity. If you're willing to grind for hours on end (which I am, because Yuna can farm while I'm working), luck stops being the factor. EVENTUALLY, the right artifact will drop... sometimes it just takes 4 hours.
How so? You can only get gold artifacts by hosting with bells or using artifact coins, right? In which case you're either burning gems on bell refreshes or SP restoratives to farm the artifact event then?
Character locks are separate for order, pathos, entropy. You can cheese it a bit, but, you need a perfect on all previous stages in order to unlock the next level.
Ok, good, that's what I thought but I saw a comment on Reddit where a guy had to hold off on Pathos because he burned characters in Order. He must have been confused. Thanks! Oh, I thought there was only one battle per tier since it showed one animated monster on each tier when I went inside. So there's going to be multiple battles each tier? Doh! So much for my cheesing strategy. Well, with the low amount of max characters I have now anyway. What rewards do you get per tier? Is it even worth it to knock out one or two and then not be able to advance? I figure if they have the mats to make weapon ingots that would be mighty tempting.

One more question, when hosting the COOP, I sometimes get x2 of the golden artifact but other times only get one per character. What allows you to get x2? Is it random? At first I thought it was if you got the kills but I've confirmed that's not the case and I get the max score everytime so it isn't that either...

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How so? You can only get gold artifacts by hosting with bells or using artifact coins, right? In which case you're either burning gems on bell refreshes or SP restoratives to farm the artifact event then?
There's an artifact dungeon in WOI and it's currently 2x drop rate. I burned over a 100 SP pots and fused thousands of tokens worth of artifacts to get what you see above. I still have 677 potions, though. No need to be stingy with those.

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
There's an artifact dungeon in WOI and it's currently 2x drop rate. I burned over a 100 SP pots and fused thousands of tokens worth of artifacts to get what you see above. I still have 677 potions, though. No need to be stingy with those.
Ok, so you did blow the poitions. Thanks, that was the only way I could think of you'd realistically do ha Since I just started last month, I don't have nearly as many potions as you. Enough that I was cool blowing several to knock out the boards quickly on my top character but 100 at a time would be a massive dent in my stores haha Thanks again.

herminihildo

Oct 30, 2017

You can farm in WoI for artifact coins. To get the most out of your farm, try to use books to multiply your drops. You will need those as it really takes a couple (hundred) times to get the right artifact.

For gil, use a book on the Golden Cactuar cycle quest. It can push you to a mil or more in no time.

One more question, when hosting the COOP, I sometimes get x2 of the golden artifact but other times only get one per character. What allows you to get x2? Is it random? At first I thought it was if you got the kills but I've confirmed that's not the case and I get the max score everytime so it isn't that either...

Nah. That's random. co-op is for the rewards If you want to gun for artifacts WoI is much worth your time.

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, good, that's what I thought but I saw a comment on Reddit where a guy had to hold off on Pathos because he burned characters in Order. He must have been confused. Thanks! Oh, I thought there was only one battle per tier since it showed one animated monster on each tier when I went inside. So there's going to be multiple battles each tier? Doh! So much for my cheesing strategy. Well, with the low amount of max characters I have now anyway. What rewards do you get per tier? Is it even worth it to knock out one or two and then not be able to advance? I figure if they have the mats to make weapon ingots that would be mighty tempting.

You get a free EX when you complete Order. Pathos and Entropy have weapon ingots. There's a rewards button you can click on to see what they give. If you have Entropy unlocked, the first level is worth a shot. Otherwise, just plink away at them as you build up your roster and get comfier at team building.

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
You can farm in WoI for artifact coins. To get the most out of your farm, try to use books to multiply your drops. You will need those as it really takes a couple (hundred) times to get the right artifact.

For gil, use a book on the Golden Cactuar cycle quest. It can push you to a mil or more in no time.

Nah. That's random. co-op is for the rewards If you want to gun for artifacts WoI is much worth your time.
Apparently I was blind because I looked for golden cactuar and didn't see him in the bottom right corner haha Didn't need to use him with all the gil I got from story and LCs until I started artifact farming. I'm surprised to hear that the WoI nets more artifacts than a character's own event. Then again, maybe not considering you can only get them from coop with bells so yeah...should have been obvious WoI was better. I was just so distracted trying to unlock and clear boards as far as SP was concerned. I should pump the breaks on Pandemonium mat farming and start doing the artifact one while its here. The question is how many potions I feel I can afford to blow on this since I don't have nearly as many as you vets.

You get a free EX when you complete Order. Pathos and Entropy have weapon ingots. There's a rewards button you can click on to see what they give. If you have Entropy unlocked, the first level is worth a shot. Otherwise, just plink away at them as you build up your roster and get comfier at team building.
Ah, a free EX is pretty good though I don't have enough max units to clear the whole thing. You need 30 characters at lvl 60/crystal 60 to unlock Entropy so it'll be a while before I'm doing that haha I'm normally pretty stingy on what I pull for but maybe those ingot rewards will entice me to invest in characters sooner. Although, the way this game phases out characters in cycles I'll probably naturally do it sooner than I think.

herminihildo

Oct 30, 2017
Apparently I was blind because I looked for golden cactuar and didn't see him in the bottom right corner haha Didn't need to use him with all the gil I got from story and LCs until I started artifact farming. I'm surprised to hear that the WoI nets more artifacts than a character's own event. Then again, maybe not considering you can only get them from coop with bells so yeah...should have been obvious WoI was better. I was just so distracted trying to unlock and clear boards as far as SP was concerned. I should pump the breaks on Pandemonium mat farming and start doing the artifact one while its here. The question is how many potions I feel I can afford to blow on this since I don't have nearly as many as you vets.

You have a lot of ways to get potions. There's rewards in chocoboards and event banners. Rank up also gives you a potion now. If you really need it there is also a trade for dissidia points.

Once Pandemonium event arrives there will be boosted characters that gives x2 point for the entire party for a limited time. Try to get some triple EXP books to push it to x6. It will lessen the burn on your potions.

BTW Golden Cantuar quest has Miss Cactuar pop in more often than most cycle quest. Have Squall or Aranea carry 2 low level characters and you'll just rank up in no time.

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
You have a lot of ways to get potions. There's rewards in chocoboards and event banners. Rank up also gives you a potion now. If you really need it there is also a trade for dissidia points.

Once Pandemonium event arrives there will be boosted characters that gives x2 point for the entire party for a limited time. Try to get some triple EXP books to push it to x6. It will lessen the burn on your potions.

BTW Golden Cantuar quest has Miss Cactuar pop in more often than most cycle quest. Have Squall or Aranea carry 2 low level characters and you'll just rank up in no time.
Ah yes, I didn't pay much attention to where else they were awarded aside from rank ups. Ok, that makes me feel a bit better about burning some.

Ah, that's right! I remember seeing a x2 for esper ultimate challenges when I first started but I didn't get the espers up in time to do them. I was more focused on farming gems like crazy to start out but I'll be ready for the Pandemonium bonus!

Oh, forgot about the xp from that event, nice! I'll probably use Squall since I want to say his AoE animation is faster than Aranea's. It at least feels faster ha

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Finally done. This took longer than I thought....

LzrBonc.png

Now use her and destroy any chaos you're struggling with :p meanwhile I STILL can't get shite for Rosa.

Also it took like 15k eidoja tokens RIP

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Man some of you when it comes to grinding. I don't think I even touched woi since it came out a few months ago.

I can do grinding. But grinding for RNG, no thanks

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Thanks, same to you! Here I thought we'd be bro's traveling together FFXV style but it seems you'd rather be a Seifer to my Squall? :P
Wait, does this make me Quistis?!?

tumblr_og58e7Cujx1uilwspo3_500.gif

...I got no problem with that!

gxaKfMR.gif

In any case, with all this FFVIII talk, I should mention Rinoa and Irvine are showing up soon again, and Irvine brings Ranged Resist down with him! If you are looking for a combat healer that can enhance Aranea and Noctis's attacks, then he might be the hotshot you need! Infographics will probably be up in a day or two, I'll post them from the Reddit when I can!

I'm probably gonna throw a few tickets just to see if I get lucky on either, since I never grabbed Rinoa back when she was in Vogue. Her general style is useful, but since her empowered Hp+ depletes her own Hp, she needs some consistent healing to keep up, which jelled well when Lenna was popular since she had a rediculous 20% Hp Regen buff she applies to everyone, which quite heartily covered it, among other stuff.

Hopefully everyone who enjoyed her back then can enjoy her kicking more butt with her upgrade, she'll have a few increases to her damage output and Brave recovery, and her EX+ will have higher overflow and a lot more damage!

Weird thing though, they didn't, uh, increase the hits or make them actual AoE hits... so she still only hits three times per three Hp Attacks, so she needs a battery or a big Brave shave to make it more powerful, like a strange version of Garland. Hopefully it comes together in gameplay!

TheMink

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Connecticut

gxaKfMR.gif

In any case, with all this FFVIII talk, I should mention Rinoa and Irvine are showing up soon again, and Irvine brings Ranged Resist down with him! If you are looking for a combat healer that can enhance Aranea and Noctis's attacks, then he might be the hotshot you need! Infographics will probably be up in a day or two, I'll post them from the Reddit when I can!

I'm probably gonna throw a few tickets just to see if I get lucky on either, since I never grabbed Rinoa back when she was in Vogue. Her general style is useful, but since her empowered Hp+ depletes her own Hp, she needs some consistent healing to keep up, which jelled well when Lenna was popular since she had a rediculous 20% Hp Regen buff she applies to everyone, which quite heartily covered it, among other stuff.

Hopefully everyone who enjoyed her back then can enjoy her kicking more butt with her upgrade, she'll have a few increases to her damage output and Brave recovery, and her EX+ will have higher overflow and a lot more damage!

Weird thing though, they didn't, uh, increase the hits or make them actual AoE hits... so she still only hits three times per three Hp Attacks, so she needs a battery or a big Brave shave to make it more powerful, like a strange version of Garland. Hopefully it comes together in gameplay!
Hahahaha, I guess it does! 😂

Do you think it's worth it to go for those banners?
I really want to start taking on Dimensions End soon If i under stand correctly I need 5 distinct teams to get all the gold tokens to get an EX?
I feel at this point I need to go for any good characters that show up in order to fill that quota. Some of the fights don't seem super hard so maybe a low budget team can get the job done for the first few

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.

I really want to start taking on Dimensions End soon If i under stand correctly I need 5 distinct teams to get all the gold tokens to get an EX?
I feel at this point I need to go for any good characters that show up in order to fill that quota. Some of the fights don't seem super hard so maybe a low budget team can get the job done for the first few

It never hurts to shore up whatever deficiencies you have in your team comps, just gotta make sure you save your gems for the characters you Actually want, and are not just trying to get to shore up weakpoints on your team.

Either character would be a safe ticket option, so hopefully you get lucky and get their EX! I'd consider what you already have, both Ex and no Ex, just to see if you can fit a powerful character with a couple of less effective ones.

Since you're talking about the first Demensions End, that won't be much of an issue with current characters if you play your cards right, most of the fights are super easy with the crazy stuff we have now, even without realizing any EX weapons, or any EX weapons at all for some!

Also, you don't need a full team to clear these if you don't wanna, or have any characters that don't need allies to make it work. If you lucked out on getting Eight, he can litterally solo some of these better then if he was in a group, due to his counters.

Zack is also a solo man, since he can take no Brave damage and heal himself, and Aranea is speedy enough with her delays to do the same!

Do what you can, and I'm due you'll succeed!

Just remember, Y'shtola is a broken support who is very powerful. if you don't have her yet, get her with the tokens. She doesn't need her 15 and 35cp weapon's either, maxing her crystal level and fully realizing her EX+ will make her an absolute monster of a support. You will not regret it.

Good luck, TheMink!

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Nice to see this thread being so active recently :)

The Dimensions End that gives you EX tokens is pathos or order and those are easy and you only really need 3 distinct teams to complete Pathos (the others can be done with lvl 60s)

The one you need 5 distinct teams for is Entropy and you need more than 5 now and that is the real end game content of the game. You could probably do the first 3 or 4 Entropy levels as a new player, but the higher you progress you will notice you will need certain units to tackle whatever the gimmick you are facing is.

I always suggest to try the fights before asking questions so you have a better idea of what to expect and you will have a better idea and context to the answers we give.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Those artifacts make me jealous lol.

I just don't have the time or patience to do that right now. Here's to hoping those QoL updates for the system that they mentioned in the livestream are pretty good whatever they are.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I started this after the sad news of NT cancellation. I inmediately got bombarded by a shit ton of mechanics and random items (tickets, coins, bells, crystals...) that I still can't grasp, but that's expected by this kind of game I guess lol I was also surprised to see a similar map from PSP Dissidia.

Finished chapter 1 and got Aranea sorely because I got the help of someone that was pretty OP in coop, but I don't think I can finish her whole even considering the next quests are like lvl 20 and I'm 6.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I started this after the sad news of NT cancellation. I inmediately got bombarded by a shit ton of mechanics and random items (tickets, coins, bells, crystals...) that I still can't grasp, but that's expected by this kind of game I guess lol I was also surprised to see a similar map from PSP Dissidia.

Finished chapter 1 and got Aranea sorely because I got the help of someone that was pretty OP in coop, but I don't think I can finish her whole even considering the next quests are like lvl 20 and I'm 6.
Yeah, take your time. There is an effective beginner guide on the Reddit to help you get started, and this will let you know what all the different ways to improve a character are.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/as0rq4/a_new_player_guide_to_dissidia_opera_omnia/

I've said a lot over the last few pages, so check for me back there, but the basic thing you wanna start with is doing the Mog's Gym content to learn how to play. If you already know, it also gives you resources you can use to max out a few characters, which will be very useful if you get lucky on a few of the banners.

After, you wanna try to play the story quests so you can advance the story and get gems to spend on the banners. I suggest doing the Ignis and Zack banner until you get the EX weapon (that's the gold weapon with the special aura behind the weapon picture) for both of them, then try to do the same for Aranea.

Oh yeah, and don't do it if you get easily burned out by it, but if you wanna Reroll to get some good stuff early, we have free multipulls on all our current banners these days, so go for them, and hope for the best! Those three are the best to get from, since they will be a great starting point for you if you can get them!

This game is a ton of fun, is super generous, and has a great tactical edge to it. I sincerely hope, as a fellow Dissidia Fan (012 was literally my jam for half a decade straight, and is still one of my favorite games of all time), I hope you can enjoy this as much as I have!

If you have any questions, we'll help you with them!

Last edited:

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, take your time. There is an effective beginner guide on the Reddit to help you get started, and this will let you know what all the different ways to improve a character are.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/as0rq4/a_new_player_guide_to_dissidia_opera_omnia/

I've said a lot over the last few pages, so check for me back there, but the basic thing you wanna start with is doing the Mog's Gym content to learn how to play. If you already know, it also gives you resources you can use to max out a few characters, which will be very useful if you get lucky on a few of the banners.

After, you wanna try to play the story quests so you can advance the story and get gems to spend on the banners. I suggest doing the Ignis and Zack banner until you get the EX weapon (that's the gold weapon with the special aura behind the weapon picture) for both of them, then try to do the same for Aranea.

Oh yeah, and don't do it if you get easily burned out by it, but if you wanna Reroll to get some good stuff early, we have free multipulls on all our current banners these days, so go for them, and hope for the best! Those three are the best to get from, since they will be a great starting point for you if you can get them!

This game is a ton of fun, is super generous, and has a great tactical edge to it. I sincerely hope, as a fellow Dissidia Fan (012 was literally my jam for half a decade straight, and is still one of my favorite games of all time), I hope you can enjoy this as much as I have!

If you have any questions, we'll help you with them!

Thanks for the great post! Haven't touched the gym yet so I'll take a look, been playing until I drained my battery lol. Have been looking a bit on the upgrades systems and I starting to understand what is each thing.

I saw I get 1 free roll in each panel so I tried my luck on Aranea weapon because I don't have yet the other characters and got her main weapon (the red spear she has in XV) and that thing DESTROYS. Is this free 1x10-roll per panel something very limited or happens with every new panel? Because it seems too good lol

If there's one thing this does right is fan-service, loved to hear a lot of tracks like Tavnazian Archipelago on Prishe board.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Thanks for the great post! Haven't touched the gym yet so I'll take a look, been playing until I drained my battery lol. Have been looking a bit on the upgrades systems and I starting to understand what is each thing.

I saw I get 1 free roll in each panel so I tried my luck on Aranea weapon because I don't have yet the other characters and got her main weapon (the red spear she has in XV) and that thing DESTROYS. Is this free 1x10-roll per panel something very limited or happens with every new panel? Because it seems too good lol

It's courtesy of this being the game's 2nd year anniversary! It'll happen a few more times.

Basically, characters have three main abilities, their first and second have limited uses, and their EX ability charges up.

The 15cp weapon, when fully limit broken, adds a passive to it's character that improves their first ability, same with the 35cp and the second.

The EX weapon, however, is the most rare, and can't be obtained outside of banners, and give the character their signature EX ability, and also has the best stats. Later, certain ones can be Realized to give even more power to the character, you'll deal with that in time.

The goal of upgrading a character is getting the crystals associated with their crystal colour to upgrade their crystal level to at least 60, at most 70, and getting all their weapon passives.

Crystal levels can also unlock passives for abilities, at 55 and 60.

Mog's Gym gives you what you need to max out six character's crystal levels up to 70, Aranea, Ignis, and Zack are perfect characters to spend them on, as long as you can grab their EX weapons.

Once you have those, you can eventually grab their 15 and 35 in other ways if you didn't get them. So, try to get Ignis, Zack and Aranea's EX weapons with your gems if you can!

Edit: oh, good point, herminihildo!

Here's my support number! You can add us by going to the friend menu, blue button on your little top display, and pressing search, and entering it in!

Razorrin: 944 398 297

Our supports can help a ton in Harder content!

If you wanna make following you back easier, try to update your User Data Support Info, and put ERA in the message!

Last edited:

herminihildo

Oct 30, 2017

You're in for a ride. I played previous PSP games. I tried NT before but the net code is bad and character progression is painfully slow, I didn't purchase it. I found that DFFOO is a better successor for the Dissisia franchise.

No need to rush through the content. The meta usually changes over time to give the characters time to shine.

Though I think you can reach co-op and watch how other players use these characters to get an idea on to use them. You don't have to worry that much about bringing OP right now in co-op (lvl70) as 80% of the time people bring either Aranea, Zack, Noctis and Golbez. All of them are crazy strong and will carry you through the fight and get the materials you need to power up.

You can add me up. So you have a support character to help you out.

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017

The greatest opening and one of the best FF tracks of all time! don't @ though it gets a lot better after you've finished the game and understand everything going on in there.

gxaKfMR.gif

You have shared your wisdom allowing us to graduate into SeeDs so sure, Quisy you can be! Oh wait, Seifer never got accepted as one, sorry Mink, you'll just have to remain a wannabe watching the big boys do missions! jk ;P

I'll have to check out those info graphs after I eat! FFVIII are the must have no matter their strength level for me though I was considering waiting for the LD era to hit to grab the less useful ones since they come with re-works too but I've read a few times that Irvine can be a nice support for Aranea. I'll be pumped to just have Rinoa as a character, gotta have best girl to pair with her husbando!

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
free pull was absolute garbage..... Irvine 15cp..... 4 tickets got me Irvine's EX though. Naar, you blessed me saying I should go for Irvine.... lol. Welp, that's crazy.

5JWia0D.png

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
It's courtesy of this being the game's 2nd year anniversary! It'll happen a few more times.

Basically, characters have three main abilities, their first and second have limited uses, and their EX ability charges up.

The 15cp weapon, when fully limit broken, adds a passive to it's character that improves their first ability, same with the 35cp and the second.

The EX weapon, however, is the most rare, and can't be obtained outside of banners, and give the character their signature EX ability, and also has the best stats. Later, certain ones can be Realized to give even more power to the character, you'll deal with that in time.

The goal of upgrading a character is getting the crystals associated with their crystal colour to upgrade their crystal level to at least 60, at most 70, and getting all their weapon passives.

Crystal levels can also unlock passives for abilities, at 55 and 60.

Mog's Gym gives you what you need to max out six character's crystal levels up to 70, Aranea, Ignis, and Zack are perfect characters to spend them on, as long as you can grab their EX weapons.

Once you have those, you can eventually grab their 15 and 35 in other ways if you didn't get them. So, try to get Ignis, Zack and Aranea's EX weapons with your gems if you can!

Edit: oh, good point, herminihildo!

Here's my support number! You can add us by going to the friend menu, blue button on your little top display, and pressing search, and entering it in!

Razorrin: 944 398 297

Our supports can help a ton in Harder content!

If you wanna make following you back easier, try to update your User Data Support Info, and put ERA in the message!

You're in for a ride. I played previous PSP games. I tried NT before but the net code is bad and character progression is painfully slow, I didn't purchase it. I found that DFFOO is a better successor for the Dissisia franchise.

No need to rush through the content. The meta usually changes over time to give the characters time to shine.

Though I think you can reach co-op and watch how other players use these characters to get an idea on to use them. You don't have to worry that much about bringing OP right now in co-op (lvl70) as 80% of the time people bring either Aranea, Zack, Noctis and Golbez. All of them are crazy strong and will carry you through the fight and get the materials you need to power up.

You can add me up. So you have a support character to help you out.

Thanks a lot for your help! I'll add you guys.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
1 powerstone on the free draw and managed to get a 999k score in the Chaos for the first time.
I almost got the silver plate on DE, I thought it counted the last cleared stage so I removed some perfect for DE5 but nope T-T
Anyway I'm 1 purple character away for getting it anyway, to perfect DE4.

TheCed

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry to ask,
I'm looking for a good youtube channel where I can see the whole story.
I won't play the game as I have a weak resistence the the Gatcha temptation. I however heard that the story was entertaining and I am curious.