• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is it out yet in the US because it still says coming soon and today's the day it's suppose to come out. I need my Dissidia fix while at work.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
What did FF6 do to Japan that it's characters are always trash in these games?

Anyhow I need to stay away from Gacha games. . .I am gonna pass on this one.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Reviews at all for this yet, or has most sites missed this to focus on monster hunter and Dragon Ball Fighters Z?

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like with the freebie starter gems and the prereg hype rewards we'll be able to do 3 11 -pulls right at the start, with rerolls taking about 15 minutes.

Pierogi Mage

One Winged Slayer
Dec 7, 2017
So how does this work for rerolling. Do i pick a team of 3 characters i wanna play and then keep rerolling till i get their best weapons or something?

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I don't play gacha games, but I love the hell out of Dissidia and the wait for this is excruciating.

Call me YHWH

Oct 26, 2017
Reddit is saying 5:30 pm PST for release. Picture's of one of the CMs, I'm assuming, from Discord.

Looks like we'll have a bit of a wait still ahead.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I knew Dissidia on the PS4 contained a bonus code for Opera Omnia before I cancelled. I had the game locked in at a cheaper price, and would have definitely bought it just for the code. $80 (current price for me) is way too much now for me to re-order it. :(

Excited about that 5:30PM release, although it's definitely late. I guess I know how I'll spend my evening.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
I wish I knew Dissidia on the PS4 contained a bonus code for Opera Omnia before I cancelled. I had the game locked in at a cheaper price, and would have definitely bought it just for the code. $80 (current price for me) is way too much now for me to re-order it. :(

Excited about that 5:30PM release, although it's definitely late. I guess I know how I'll spend my evening.

I have a buddy that bought it, and probably won't play this. I will ask him for it for you. :)

Edit: Actually I have two that bought it and probably won't play so a better chance!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I have a buddy that bought it, and probably won't play this. I will ask him for it for you. :)

Edit: Actually I have two that bought it and probably won't play so a better chance!
If so, this would be amazing. Thanks man!

No worries either way if you can't, be it'd definitely be appreciated. :)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
haha I will do what I can for both of you. Hell, I won't use my own code until I know I will actually play this so if I don't like it after tonight or tomorrow I will give you mine.
d(^_^)v

I want this game released so I can start re-rolling already! I know how I'll spend this evening anyway, assuming I don't get lucky on my first roll (probably not). 15 minutes per re-roll doesn't seem too bad though, so it shouldn't be too bad. I wish us all luck in getting what we're after!

Oct 27, 2017
d(^_^)v

I want this game released so I can start re-rolling already! I know how I'll spend this evening anyway, assuming I don't get lucky on my first roll (probably not). 15 minutes per re-roll doesn't seem too bad though, so it shouldn't be too bad. I wish us all luck in getting what we're after!

Not bad at all. I remember spending like 8 hours rerolling in FE:H before I was happy with my roll. Hoping that doesn't happen here. I just really want Cloud, Squall, and Terra. I wonder if she gets trance form or if Trance Terra is her own character.

Aurelio

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I used to think this was the better system, but it's so boring to get "uber" weapons. Makes pulls much less exciting. One of the reasons I quit FFRK.
Yeah that's why I really only pull on VIII banners anymore. But still, it's kinda nice having all characters available for a roster as big as FFRK .

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Not bad at all. I remember spending like 8 hours rerolling in FE:H before I was happy with my roll. Hoping that doesn't happen here. I just really want Cloud, Squall, and Terra. I wonder if she gets trance form or if Trance Terra is her own character.
Yeah, I spent A LOT of time re-rolling in FEH as well. OO will be a lot easier, especially with all of the pre-registration rewards as well as a guaranteed 5* on each multi-pull. I love how they brought that system over right away with the Global release.

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017

What do you get from the code? If it's something great I guess I will hop into the other OT after I'm done rerolling and ask if someone doesn't need it. There should be plenty of people who aren't into gacha games.

Last edited:

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Looking at the Google Play Dissidia page screen, as my stamina in RK/Mobius/BE has been exausted.

giphy.gif

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
What do you get from the code? If it's something great I guess I will hop into the other OT after I'm done rerolling and ask if someone doesn't need it. There should be plenty of people who aren't into gacha games.
From what I can see:

- Buster Sword for Cloud
- 4 Power Stones (to limit break your weapon, you need 16 IIRC to fully complete it)
- 100 Higher Power Orbs (to strengthen equipment)
- 200k Gil

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm hyped...and also impatient waiting all day! Love me a good FF gacha!

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Right. Timezones. So it should release in about an hour and half from now, right?

Kroze

Oct 28, 2017
Oh no... this is coming out far far too soon... I was playing FFRK since it came out but recently fell behind majorly in the past year-ish with all the new systems introduced. I still log on for my dailies and whatnot but it got to be such a hassle... never even completed the main storyline quests yet. I have mobius and Brave EXVIUS but really haven't touched those much at all since launch...

Do I dare give my life to yet another FF gatcha game?

Oct 25, 2017
Man, it will be a late release. Shame, i will be too busy watching FEH Channel and talking about the new features to play that today.