• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
I already know I'm not gonna get Cloud's EX but I still tried a few times and managed to only get the 15CP's on the banner that I had MLB'd + an off banner Balthier 15CP (:

pulled on the story banner twice and got Jecht's 35 and Lilisette's 15CP

got some more dupes from tickets (:

im 25K gems in and don't want to torture myself chasing this EX because I know I ain't pulling it

edit: since this at the top of the page.. please give me your energy

Last edited:

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I already know I'm not gonna get Cloud's EX but I still tried a few times and managed to only get the 15CP's on the banner that I had MLB'd + an off banner Balthier 15CP (:

pulled on the story banner twice and got Jecht's 35 and Lilisette's 15CP

got some more dupes from tickets (:

im 25K gems in and don't want to torture myself chasing this EX because I know I ain't pulling it

edit: since this at the top of the page.. please give me your energy
Honestly I wasn't chasing Cloud EX, just trying my luck because I know how hard it's to get them, I probably won't be that lucky once I'll chase my boy Golbez EX haha.

This event is really nice, you get tons of token for artifacts since it's easy and fast to get everything else.

Edit : shame about that 15CP cost but it's the best artifact for Lilisette since her battery scales off max bravery.

su783gg1pifw.png

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Randomly logged on this morning and collected a shitload of rewards for some co-op event. Got 20 tickets, and 2 of them became Cloud's EX Weapon. What.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile here I am just trying to level some of my units up to 50 and apparently there's an entirely new meta?
Well there is a tier 4 crystals to level characters past the 50 cap (crystal level 51 is enough to unlock character level 60), those are event limited and you should have gotten a bunch with the community coop rewards.
Otherwise we're in the middle of a meta shift so there's no clear winner, well appart Cloud being the current OP character thanks to his EX, since we're getting those weapons early we don't know if Global will enter in a "launch meta" like Japan with Layle. Cait Sith and Selphie will still be broken though. (about 2 months away)

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
My friend is screaming that she got Cloud's ex on her last ticket and then a few tickets later she got Shantotto ex. Man, incredibly lucky arent the pull rates there like 0.5%? lol

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Well there is a tier 4 crystals to level characters past the 50 cap (crystal level 51 is enough to unlock character level 60), those are event limited and you should have gotten a bunch with the community coop rewards.
Otherwise we're in the middle of a meta shift so there's no clear winner, well appart Cloud being the current OP character thanks to his EX, since we're getting those weapons early we don't know if Global will enter in a "launch meta" like Japan with Layle. Cait Sith and Selphie will still be broken though. (about 2 months away)

My team right now is Sephiroth and Zack, with a floating third spot. Seph is the only character I have a fully limit broken weapon/armor set for currently so he's kind of my damage leader.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
My team right now is Sephiroth and Zack, with a floating third spot. Seph is the only character I have a fully limit broken weapon/armor set for currently so he's kind of my damage leader.
They both hold pretty fine with our current content so you shouldn't have any problem with them, you'll have to look for a character than can be level 60 soon though.
Current one are : Firion / Cloud / WoL / Shantotto / Terra / Y'shtola / Thancred / Vaan / Tidus / Rem / Yuna / Cecil / Bartz
Next ones will be : Onion Knight / Zidane / Ace / Squall / Lightning / Serah

The stronger ones of those are Cloud / Terra / Vaan / Squall, the other are good (Zidane / WoL / Yuna) to bad (Y'shtola)

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
My friend is screaming that she got Cloud's ex on her last ticket and then a few tickets later she got Shantotto ex. Man, incredibly lucky arent the pull rates there like 0.5%? lol
My level of jealousy has no bounds lol. Congrats to her!!

I used all my freebie tickets from the co-op event on the Cloud banner and got nothing to show for it other than that stupid 15cp bird sword for Bartz. At this point the game is just trolling me with that because I've gotten it more than any other 5* (well, that and Yang's 15cp. Whyyyyyy??)

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
They both hold pretty fine with our current content so you shouldn't have any problem with them, you'll have to look for a character than can be level 60 soon though.
Current one are : Firion / Cloud / WoL / Shantotto / Terra / Y'shtola / Thancred / Vaan / Tidus / Rem / Yuna / Cecil / Bartz
Next ones will be : Onion Knight / Zidane / Ace / Squall / Lightning / Serah

The stronger ones of those are Cloud / Terra / Vaan / Squall, the other are good (Zidane / WoL / Yuna) to bad (Y'shtola)

I already have Cloud's EX weapon and he's already level 50, so it'll probably be easiest to just work on boosting him up when I'm done leveling Terra up. She's my next goal since all of my main units are physical type attackers.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spent about twenty tickets on Jecht's banner and got the 15CP's for him and Yuri, and then the 35CP for Lilisette.

These new rates for the draws are really nice.

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
As to not clutter up the thread with my learning in progress comments here, I pm'ed Madvin already and talked to him, but basically I spent all my new stuff last night chasing for the fun of it (since not invested in this game enough to care yet, although I may look back on this one day)...but anyway, apparently pretty good results, I got both EX and a bunch of other stuff, I didn't have much luck though, it was all the gems/tickets I threw at it. 55k gems and 52 tickets.

So I guess Cloud is replacing Sephiroth on my team. King is still amazing, and I've grown to love Eiko. I already bounced it off of Madvin, but what do you guys think I should do with Shantotto since I got her EX? King is such a murderer and Eiko seems so useful giving everybody thousands of brave repeatedly.

Last edited:

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Shantotto is ultimately trash and won't be good for a very long time.

Use her for now for any magic damage needs, as she's very functional with her EX, but those High Shards are honestly better used elsewhere.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
EX's are a mega big deal, it's just that Shantotto's kit does not work well at all to the current state of the game, especially with all the Brv + HP + buff/debuff attacks being thrown out.

It really doesn't help that her gimmick requires her to be optimal and it's can be quite detrimental to the team to have her tank attacks...

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So if I'm going to use Cloud, would it be wiser of me to use some Power Crystals to do the last limit break for the Organyx I have for him so I can keep the passive, or should I use them on the EX Weapon instead? I only have enough for one LB right now.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Yes do it. You can't spam Meteorain forever and the extra damage/paralyze chance will be appreciated, especially as bosses' DEF values skyrocket.

Then sell it immediately to get some Power Stones back.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yes do it. You can't spam Meteorain forever and the extra damage/paralyze chance will be appreciated, especially as bosses' DEF values skyrocket.

Then sell it immediately to get some Power Stones back.

Ha, I didn't realize that selling a full broken weapon gives you 4 power stones. I basically lost nothing.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Any time you have a character where you get their higher CP weapons and you have their lower CP weapons at 2LB, max it immediately then sell.

You lose nothing in the process.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I got two of Cloud's EX off of the 20 tickets we got today. I was shocked, I never get stuff off of tickets.

Wow.....! that's incredible. Congrats!

Also, I cheesed Ace's hard lc finally with Cloud's ex on support. Turtles never got a turn and got all missions in one go. Made it almost too easy with Terra awakened and Yuna. Ace did shit all but the mission requires carrying him so lol.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I tried using my 50/50 Vaan who's 15MLB 350LB on the new Coop fights.

He ran out of uses halfway in

=\
Yup, even 60/60 Vaan run out just as fast, they got that speed buff passive that make them act twice in a row pretty often. I guess he'll really need his EX with bosses having more and more HP.
I'll still get his Bahamut WoI weapon for mine (and pray for EX) but that event really showed his weakness.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Congrats to those who already have Force Stealer!! I made a pull on Cloud's Ex banner and used like 10 tickets and only got Bartz's 15cp... will have to keep trying lol

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Finally, people use my support!
I kept hovering around 15/20 uses daily but thanks to Cloud EX I just got 96. Hey every little gils count lol

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
damn... I guess tickets can be really good. I should start saving those.
I was trying to save as many as I could leading up to EX's as I thought we'd have prior notice.. only had 40 when they dropped

Congrats to those who already have Force Stealer!! I made a pull on Cloud's Ex banner and used like 10 tickets and only got Bartz's 15cp... will have to keep trying lol
I think I've received more Bartz weapons than any other character. On my pulls I got at least 5 power stones worth of Bartz weapons and enough Cecil 15CP's to MLB it. Then I got another Bartz 35CP. I've used Tidus tons since his release and still never MLB'd his 35CP lol. Never got another one after his initial banner.
I have the best damn WoL in Global.

If I don't get his EX weapon when it comes out, I'm going to go ballistic.
jesus

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Terra / Yuna / Cloud (Cloud EX support) made the Hard final boss easy, almost had no more skill left near the end though.
I already said it but man it feels good to have a MLB healer, I love extended Cheer.
I have the best damn WoL in Global.

If I don't get his EX weapon when it comes out, I'm going to go ballistic.
I wish you luck, his EX being with the next story update and Cait Sith banner make it very appealing.
In before they release it earlier :p

Last edited:

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spent a couple more tickets on Cloud's EX banner and didn't get it, but I did get Tidus' 35CP.

Also, Lilisette is a fun character, glad I got her weapon.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I keep seeing her name dropped, what is so cool about Lilisette? I don't have any of her gear, but curious what I'm missing.
I did write about her before, basically she's a good debuffer than can also give bravery to the team

She is debuffer / buffer / brave battery.
With her weapons passive she does at 50 :
First skill = gains 30% of her max bravery + speed debuff (S) for 4 turns + speed buff to herself (S) 5 turns then HP damage to all ennemies (equally divided)

The next skill will be amazing against magical ennemies as both ATK and MATK attack will stack when they do magic attack.

Second skill = ATK debuff (30%) + magic ATK debuff (20%) + Sap (each turns the ennmies give 10% of their max bravery to Lilisette) to all ennemies for 4 turns + 40% max bravery buff and heal 50% of Lilisette max bravery to the team.

Her crystal 50 passive increase max bravery / initial bravery / attack / defense to the whole team when her HP is higher than 50%, give her artifact that enhance it and she's pretty amazing.

You can see a detailed review here https://www.reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/9ysh62/lilisette_level_50_evaluation/

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Just want to point out how lucky it is getting an EX off a ticket. I've seen people go 100k gems without an EX. I'm terrified of pulling once Terra's is here. 80K gems right now. Just need to finish Thancred hard and start chapter 11 to get more.

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
I did write about her before, basically she's a good debuffer than can also give bravery to the team

You can see a detailed review here https://www.reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/9ysh62/lilisette_level_50_evaluation/

Thank you. When did you write that? I didn't start reading this thread until about 2 weeks ago. I tried to skim your post history so I could figure out if I simply missed it but goodness, you're an active poster lol. Thanks for the info of course.

Edit: I have a ton of artifacts that are Level 8 of 16. Is pretty much the only way to level them is farming the stamina costing fights that drop the 2/3* artifacts and feeding them? I mean, I guess I could feed 4* artifacts too, but that seems like a poor choice for a nearly brand new account since I pretty much have zero artifacts for anybody at this point.

Last edited:

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Decided to throw some tickets on the EX banners out of a whim. Wanted to MLB my Vaan's 35CP without resorting to Power Stones.

2nd ticket used, Shantotto 70CP.

This could've been Cloud's.

411827174048268288.png

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just want to point out how lucky it is getting an EX off a ticket. I've seen people go 100k gems without an EX. I'm terrified of pulling once Terra's is here. 80K gems right now. Just need to finish Thancred hard and start chapter 11 to get more.
I got Shantotto's EX through a ticket, and needless to say I was pretty surprised. I then realized there goes all of my luck for a while.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
So jealous of those who've gotten the Ex weapons... my luck is terrible being with pulls or tickets.

I think I've received more Bartz weapons than any other character. On my pulls I got at least 5 power stones worth of Bartz weapons and enough Cecil 15CP's to MLB it. Then I got another Bartz 35CP. I've used Tidus tons since his release and still never MLB'd his 35CP lol. Never got another one after his initial banner.
jesus
I swear to got that I've been hating the game lately, how is it possible that the 2 pulls I've made on Cloud's banner only got me 3 Bartz's 15cp weapons... sigh.

I don't want to quit the game just by having bad luck, but it's so frustrating. :/

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I got lucky with Lilisette but I can't find a single ATK+108 artifact for Cloud, must have farmed 400 of those at this point.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Thancred hard was very easy and I never died once. I didn't meet the score requirement in the last mission though. The Chimera seems to take a lot of time. I will try again and hopefully I can even get Y'shtola's 35 cp to make this better. I maxed her crystal level already. So Y'shtola/Yuna/Terra all maxed at level 60 should make this a breeze hopefully.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Completed Chapter 11 and finished leveling Sylph so got all summon maxed, feel good to get stuff done.

2591cabe-4982-4835-a278eo0.png

Also I went from from 183k gems to 206k, thanks to that lenghty Chapter 11, no I'm waiting for that amazing Bahamut summon in 15 days.

Last edited:

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Chapter 11 done. REALLY DAMN LONG and it gets hard near the end although I didn't die on the final boss. The 2nd floor was difficult and not looking forward to hard mode. Chapter 11 is incredible man what a chapter!!!! I'm so excited to see what happens next.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Got Lilisette's 35CP off a ticket.

Chapter 11 was really interesting, the difficulty spike just on normal caught me off guard lol