• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, finally got my 3 ATK+108 on Cloud, that took way too much time haha.
Now he's sitting at 2629 without synergy, pretty nice.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finished chapter 11, and this story just continues to surprise me with how interesting and good it's getting. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Might do one more pull on the Shantotto banner just to see if I can get one of the 35CP's available, and after that save for the foreseeable future. If anything I think I'll do at least one pull on Noctis' banner and then do a little splurging when Selphie's banner arrives.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Wait Wait, Noctis already? And I recently allowed myself to do a pull for cloud, cuz I felt like I'd have time to build it back up before noct.

Will he come with his ex weapon off the bat?

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Who knows. Global likes to shit on the timeline, so you should always have 50k gems at any given time to have a chance of getting what you want.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Pulled Y'shtola's weapon 35 cp after about 20 tickets. It came gold orbed after 2 15 cp dropped from tickets in a row. So I'm happy with that as I love Y'shtola and really needed that weapon. Might go for Lilisette next but I never played XI but she seems really cool. And Yunie and Terra are level 60 and fully awakened and OP. Hah, now I just need to awaken Ashe eventually and I can have my dream squad of Yuna/Terra/Ashe back (my favourite ff characters)

I'm saving for Terra EX... 90k gems here. I've heard that people said the weapon isn't very ex quality but.... I love Terra and i'll try to make it work. I know she has to take hp damage to fully benefit from it. Maybe I can cheese this with Celes locking on Terra's target after she's hit.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Wait Wait, Noctis already? And I recently allowed myself to do a pull for cloud, cuz I felt like I'd have time to build it back up before noct.

Will he come with his ex weapon off the bat?
Kinda funny they tried to hide it for the datamine, but then we knew a character event would come + they awakened Rem instead of Ace because she is synergy for Noctis. And yes he comes with his EX.
Good luck for your pull!

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Didn't expect to see Noctis so soon!

I still don't know what to do with my gems after all these characters/awakenings/events lol
I'm f2p so I have to decide wisely... I'm afraid to make more pulls and keep getting that Chocoblade with no 35cp.

I'm the only one who thinks that gems are really expensive? I want to support the game but the change from dollars to my country's pesos is too much.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Yea gems are wayyy too expensive for one pull. Even when they're on sale it's too much. I can't justify paying that much just to get an off banner Yuffie 15CP. I can't.

II really want Noctis' weapons but I'm currently trying to get all my gems back after the first EX purge. With him releasing early, being 60/60 and releasing with his EX, he should be top tier for a little while I think. Unless he's still bad at 60/60.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Didn't expect to see Noctis so soon!

I still don't know what to do with my gems after all these characters/awakenings/events lol
I'm f2p so I have to decide wisely... I'm afraid to make more pulls and keep getting that Chocoblade with no 35cp.

I'm the only one who thinks that gems are really expensive? I want to support the game but the change from dollars to my country's pesos is too much.

I think there is more than enough gems given out in the game to be f2p. Just have to get lucky lol.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
MLB'd Y'shtola and absolutely steamrolled Thancred hard LC last stage. Wow, she carried in this. Medica II pretty much made both Terra and Yuna hit over 15k each time. Easy stuff. I found the key to saving turns was to use a few abilities on the Chimera. Cleared it by turn 75 or so 55k score.

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I was really holding out for Terra's EX, but if Noct's EX is attached to his banner, which is better?

AHHHH f2p is the worst! I only have about 20k gems and a handful of tickets to decide.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Alphinaud (FFXIV) And Prompto (XV) are coming to JP. Also Green haired Terra and a New Zack costume as well. There is also a bunch of character reworks for level 70 and they talked about items that can upgrade EX. I guess those are the next tier of weapons. Damn it, I wish Green haired Terra could be available without paying..... ;_;

Also, Yuna will finally be getting her EX weapon!!!

https://old.reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/a0r8m6/jp_december_update_report_rough_translation/

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
A new costume for Zack? What else does he even have besides Beach Zack? Unless......oh snap, that would be awesome if that's what it is. Also Crisis Core Cloud please.

And yay, finally XV is getting another rep!! That took way too long. I'd prefer Iggy but Prompto's cool.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Fresh infos from the current stream

• Winter Festival:

-Happy Holiday Sticker

-Daily Login bonuses for 32 days.

-Limited-time Winter Waltz Quest
    • Solo-only, 10 a day. Like a cycle quest but can't use cycle quest keys

• 2 waves, random boss

• Boss may drop Festive Support item. They are sparkling blue rewards x2, roast cockatrice gil x2, frozen popsicle exp x2. Only can be used for a limited time for the campaign period. They are a 15-minute duration. Can't stack the same type festive support item with a book like EXP with EXP but can do EXP with GIL or another variation.

• Token Exchange with high shards, armor tokens, and more! Don't have to do all 10 every day to get all the rewards

kaqfw3rq3erh.jpg

Still more infos to come https://www.twitch.tv/squareenix

EDIT : already know stuff + Rem stickers

bxgjs89feenm.jpg

Last edited:

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
And the stream is over, free 5k gems and 20 tickets to everyone as a special gift. (tomorrow after maintenance)

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of fun things to look forward too, and with those free gems I'll definitely do a pull on Noctis' banner.

Did one more pull on Shantotto's EX banner and got Yuna's 35CP, I'll take it.

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
Well just started Chapter 10. Trying to burn through this before the event is gone. Having Cloud EX is fun. First weapon/character I've had consistently hitting for 11k or so. So appreciative for the help thus far. Especially Madvin_a for detailed guidance.

I never seem to have enough money, or enough upgrade materials. But I've probably done a bunch of unneeded equipment stuff.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Well just started Chapter 10. Trying to burn through this before the event is gone. Having Cloud EX is fun. First weapon/character I've had consistently hitting for 11k or so. So appreciative for the help thus far. Especially Madvin_a for detailed guidance.

I never seem to have enough money, or enough upgrade materials. But I've probably done a bunch of unneeded equipment stuff.

Farming MP for tokens to mass buy upgrade orbs will give you more than you can use.

As for gil, just spam Sundaily with gil x2 item

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not sure if I'll pull on Noctis' banner.. apparently you need all 3 weapons, especially his EX to play him efficiently and that'll take a lot of power stones, gems and luck to make that happen. Not sure the investment is worth it.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if I'll pull on Noctis' banner.. apparently you need all 3 weapons, especially his EX to play him efficiently and that'll take a lot of power stones, gems and luck to make that happen. Not sure the investment is worth it.
This will be a recurring theme for the strongest characters, thankfully there will still be characters without EX that hold really well.
That's why I'm hoarding for Golbez EX (without it, he need to reapply his buffs a but like Kuja's stacks, and his EX decrease darkness resist so it's pretty much mandatory) and if I'm lucky enough, aiming for Rinoa right after.

Last edited:

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
I scrounged up enough gems for three pulls and got Cloud's EX on my second pull, hallelujah! And man, EX weapons are fun. So there's no limit to the number of uses, the EX meter just has to charge up enough to use it? That'll be so awesome for those long battles that come close to exhausting your other abilities.

Used my last pull on the Ch. 11 banner. Got two copies of Lilisette's 15cp and one of Yuri's 35cp. Also threw all the tickets I had left on Shantotto's banner. Nothing for her but I got another copy of Yuna's 15cp that I sold for the last power stone I needed to MLB her 35cp so I think she's going to be stepping up into my main roster now.

Will use the freebie gems and whatever else I can find, maybe from clearing Ch. 11 on hard, for Noctis. May the RNG gods be with us all for that one.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Spamming Vaan's skills is so braindead yet so much fun.

It's like the old times at the beginning of the game when Cloud and Vaan would run around and murder Zombie Dragon in MP.

Also Terra needs to learn that flourishes in combat are a big no no. Your animations are too slow girl, stop twirling around and just fire the damn spell.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I mean... I like Noctis and all but I dont think I will pull for him unless I have a few tickets. Terra and Allisae are much more important to me.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Can't pull, Zidane and WoL too close.

Dunno when Garnet lands but I'm sure it's a few weeks after.

Kuja and Vivi are a long ways off for me, but who knows as Squeenix loves to fuck with the timeline.