• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Heh, I'll just use the twenty tickets we just got, no EX with it, no pull.
Just like with Cloud EX, I'll try my luck but no chasing.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Screenshot_20181129-042359.png

3 10 pulls

UPD: and another copy from some tickest while hunting for his 35 cp

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
No luck with Noct's EX weapon, but I did get a dupe of the Engine Blade and 2 of Rem's 35CP weapon. Freaking Rem is like a curse in every game.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
25 tickets and got 1 15CP & 2 35CP's of Noctis'.

Almost makes me want to pull for the EX but I have to stay strong.

Also makes me wish his EX didn't come yet lol

Another 15 CP in another 5 tickets. Hmm

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Scrounged enough free crystals to do another multi-pull and got Noctis' 35CP weapon. Getting there...

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Looks like a few in here had some really good luck on Noct's banner, 'grats! I'll pull on it when I get home later, fingers crossed.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Wow the Noctis EX fight is all sorts of bullshit. Somehow managed to get to the last phase despite phase 1 basically gang banging you right at the start due to how fast the enemies are.

It was all over in seconds.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to try my hardest to hold off on pulling on this banner and wait for Noctis' eventual LC or the EX Weapon draw.

Gonna keep trying my luck using tickets though.

Also the first wave of Noctis' EX might be harder than the last wave

https://twitter.com/i/status/1068023390127050752

Terra's level 70/ rework is looking a bit strong

Last edited:

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
After doing some Co-Ops and playing with a few EX Noctis peeps, I decided not to do any gem pulls on his banner. I did about 25 tickets and got Rem's 35CP which allowed me to MLB it so that made me happy.

I'll be eagerly awaiting Terra's EX and Squall's awakening/EX event.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
I kinda want Squall's EX but I only have his 15CP 1LB currently and never had any luck on drawing his 35CP so I might have to bow out for him too.

Would like to get Vaan's EX when it drops but apparently you need his world of illusions weapon on top of that..

need more gems

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Pulled once on Noct's banner and got his 35cp. I think that'll do.

Looks like Noct is another one with long animations (at least his EX) and I don't know why but this annoys me lol. So I'm just gonna be happy with my Cloud EX for now.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I pulled more on Noctis and regret it, I just wanted his 35CP and it took 60 more tickets and 15k gems.
Ain't pulling anymore until Selphie, well just one Vaan WoI weapon.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Pulled once on Noct's banner and got his 35cp. I think that'll do.

Looks like Noct is another one with long animations (at least his EX) and I don't know why but this annoys me lol. So I'm just gonna be happy with my Cloud EX for now.

Unlike Zack, who annoyed even me, Noct only has long animation on an attack you will be doing very rarely. So surely, it's not as bothersome...

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Seems like Lilisette is really good for this EX.. it'll only take me 20 powerstones to get her fully MLB'd :/

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
OK... wtf... I decided to do story and Dark Bahamut. So he just fully heals with a counter and insta kills my party with TWO megaflares in a row before HIS TURN ACTUALLY HAPPENS? How do I fight this?

UPD: nevermind, turns out that's just summon counter.

Last edited:

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I'm really pissed they didn't choose Nirvana for her ex and went with the generic M staff rods..... wtf.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Be careful guys with the single draw thing that's free. Apparently it's bugged and will use 5000 gems. So yeah don't do it yet!

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Be careful guys with the single draw thing that's free. Apparently it's bugged and will use 5000 gems. So yeah don't do it yet!
maybe they'll refund all players another 5K gems

I was able to clear Noctis' EX with Terra/Sazh/Cloud and got all the rewards. Just need to do it with Noctis in the party.

I also got his 15CP MLB'd off of tickets. Still no EX yet though but I've managed to not pull so far.

Last edited:

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Confirmed they'll refund the 5k, myself I won't even do the half off since I have all the weapons and after wasting too much on Noctis I need to rebuild my hoard.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
I was weak and used the rest of my tickets and pulled on the banner

got two Rem 35 CPs.. which I kinda needed but this isn't Noctis' EX goddamnit

orz

won't pull again, I got the urge outta me, especially since I'm not pulling on the next couple banners

edit: 15 mins later and it still hurts

Last edited:

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
So we will receive 10k gems for Dissidia's 10th anniversary by logging in and getting 1k every day. It helps a lot for my Squall EX and Selphie banner savings.