• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Free pull gave me 1 power stone with Squall's 35CP

Half off gave me two Steiner 35CP's so now I can sell his MLB 15CP.

I'm almost at max green high shards so I'll probably fully MLB Steiner

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Great post about who's getting good in the next few months https://www.reddit.com/r/DissidiaFF...global_to_jp_timeline_alignment_with/efxbj03/
Also a new updated schedule based on guess work about how GL is operating, from the same topic.
dx6wt7pxm2f21.jpg

Layle's definitely getting his level 60 with Kain's LC.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Beatrix EX is cooking me

I finally completed it for the first time and only got 130K after many many restarts lmao

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Yeah, I'm personally looking forward to Freya and Lulu, and there's a great batch of LCs coming in that time frame, .

Also Seph coming back will be fun. I cleaned out my friends and followers list the other day, and there were A LOT of people who hadn't played in 90 or more days with MLB Seph's as their friend support lol.

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
Going by that release schedule, March, June & August will end up being my more expensive months (stash wise). Hoping to be lucky during those months and come out of them with a healthy sized stash...

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
Two questions.

Sitting with 30k gems and no big targets to pull for, should I spend tickets or gems to get Warrior of Light EX for future based on the info here? It would only be about trying to be prepared.

Also, now that I have Vaan at 60/60, I see why you guys love him. Should I go all in and mlb everything for him or is the skills running out problem keep him from being god tier?

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
WoL does get OP at level 70 wich is like 7 months away, we'll get info on his EX+ really soon, but honestly there is a lot of good banners coming so I would save and at worst WoL EX will come back and will be in special EX weapon token shop.

Here you can see what EX was there (it's the 15 main heroes)

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
Sitting with 30k gems and no big targets to pull for, should I spend tickets or gems to get Warrior of Light EX for future based on the info here? It would only be about trying to be prepared.

If you really want a shot at it now, go for it. But, would advise ya' wait, or at worst, toss some tickets towards it. 30K feels too low to chase an EX. His EX does come up again in a future banner along with it being in the EX weapon shop down the line.

Also, now that I have Vaan at 60/60, I see why you guys love him. Should I go all in and mlb everything for him or is the skills running out problem keep him from being god tier?

Yeah, until he runs out of uses, he's pretty great. His EX should help with his longevity whenever that drops. I usually sub him in when I can hit weakness or for shorter/bursty fights.

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
140 tickets to get Ramza EX...also MLB'd Faris along the way...still, did over spend.

20 tickets into Onion banner...and got Tifa 35cp x2, Sabin 15cp and Jecht 15cp.

Think I'll stop there 'till Vaan EX or Celes EX drops...

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Spent another 100 tickets and 5k gems but no EX, MLB'd Faris and I quite like her in this coop, a bit too slow though.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Chanced two draws on Ramza's EX banner; each draw had three different 5* which was nice. Walked off with Fuijin's 15 and 35cp, and Faris's 35cp. Got power stones from a Vincent 35cp, a Faris 15cp, and an off banner Zidane 15cp. Also pulled a Tifa 35cp off a ticket on Onion Knight's. Not too bad all in all but that's enough on those.

EDIT: I was super backwards on who was on what banner lol

Last edited:

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
Thanks for advice.

I decided to save the gems. I had 3 tickets which wasn't going to get me anything but ya.

So two tickets for me Onion EX. Had 1 ticket left and suddenly was like they will never believe me if I get Ramza ex, but no worries I did not, lol.

I am trying to collect ex's while I can but the only ones I use daily is Cloud and Y'sh EX.

I want to go big on Cait Sith but his method completely changes the way I play and think so not sure if I want to even though I did mlb silver megaphone and 5 star armor. He is at 60/56. I don't have a strong Selphie so...

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
so much content @_@

after 500 restarts I've finally fully completed Beatrix' EX

had to fully MLB Cait Sith's 15CP to do it but.. I got it done. 38 turns.

Last edited:

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did one pull on both banners and didn't get anything memorable.

I did MLB Vincent's 15CP though. I'll use him for the co-op.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I finally got over 200k score in the first Advent EX. The key was really a Squall friend to save turns on the dog wave and just burst the chimera down afterwards. Beatrix/Selphie/Terra all mlb with mlb ex Squall friend plus Bahamut summon. Weirdly enough... it took me so many tries. I kept getting 170k score but once you save turns with squall it's easy. Also, you really gotta burst the bombs down in the first wave. Luckily I had Trabia 6 star artifacts for Selphie and Cont finest 2 star x3 (6 star) for Beatrix so I could 2 shot 1 and OHKO the rest. I feel like these EX are getting really hard right now cause you're so pressed for time. I need a good launcher lol. 29 turns... and 2 breaks. Hp damage was healed.

Also, I wont be pulling on either banner or using tickets. I really need to save them for the ex stuff I want. I have 100 now!

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
Who was our resident Tifa lover? I just did the Phoenix coop (beautiful version of the bird btw) and the Tifa was doing 29k beat rush over and over and was her own battery for the most part.

Was crazy good!

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Got an Onion Knight EX off a ticket. Never used him before and don't have his weapons MLB but he might be worth the investment

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Who was our resident Tifa lover? I just did the Phoenix coop (beautiful version of the bird btw) and the Tifa was doing 29k beat rush over and over and was her own battery for the most part.

Was crazy good!
That's probably me, Tifa's my girl. :) Yeah, her awakening is a pleasant surprise. I'm still working on her build but she hits hard as heck.

Not sure if she'll be able to clear any EX high score requirements but she's definitely usable now for other content and jff co-ops. Once I max her crystal level I'll take her into a few. She'll likely still benefit from a brave battery to keep hitting max brave but there's a lot of that to go around right now so it's a good time to bring her up.

Last edited:

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Wow so Tifa is good now? I love TIfa and that's great to hear. I mean Yda and Tifa were bottom of the barrel absolute garbage and Yda and JP is amazing from what I heard.

Also, finally cleared Rancor EX 165k score milestone by the skin of my teeth somehow. 52 turns doesnt cut it.... the magic number is 51 and somehow I had an amazing Squall support with great artifacts which really helped me speed up. The key was to save abilities and I dont have cait sith 35 cp so it was harder for me. Strategy worked but it took TONS of tries. Same setup as the one I used in both Reminiscent EX. I had Terra throw a meltdown at the first turtle and meteor and then swapped her out for squall. I then proceeded to renzokuken the iron giant and have Selphie and Beatrix focus the turtle. I managed to kill them fast enough so that squall would get 3 turns on the ghost brothers. Beatrix had her ex charged for multi hit damage followed by Two renzokuken REALLY SAVED LOTS OF TURNS. Imo, the hardest wave is the 3rd wave because you waste so much time with that stupid aggressive turtle especially once it goes into it's shell. Luckily, Squall had one turn left and I got one big hit on it from his ex. Terra comes back and meltdowns the next turtle to lower defense and then it was all about capping or near capping brave to save drains for Selphie and thunder slashes for Beatrix plus Terra getting her ex up. I had 3 by the last wave.... and oh my goodness in the last wave that stupid Behemoth has a gargantuan amount of health. I eventually got it but it's super frustrating. This is definitely one of the hardest fights in the game, imo without synergy.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Reading about Chaos difficulty in JP makes me worried about Cosmos hitting Global, the first ones are absolutely going to be impossible without pulling for the synergies.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Man, there's a ton to do right now! I recommend anyone trying to catch up to invest in books of treasure for the co-op, it'll make collecting all the tokens you need that much easier!

I'm really looking forward to pulling well for Jecht, anyone got a favourite in the new awakenings?

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
Been busy preparing for VIII's 20th Anniversary today. I've got Diablos completed and Aerith LC is almost done plus Phoenix and Beatrix almost complete for grinding tokens.

I wanted to post it here too but JP Opera Omnia posted about VIII's 20th Anniversary!

There is speculations about Zell being awakened for Garnet's LC next week, just like how Steiner/Shadow got their with Aerith.
I hope so!

Maybe his EX will be on banner lol

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
Well, more progress made. Rank 350. All story mode is "complete" except for Hard Ch 11 and Hard Interlude.

Trying to finish up the Hard mode on all the Lost Chapters as well. Then I guess it's just farm Summons and grind Artifacts.

I have several EX now, but most are going to waste... I imagine it's because I have an excess in gems from starting late.
EXs for: Cloud, Onion Knight, Beatrix, Shantotto, and Y'shtola. My main two people are Cloud and Y'sh. Third slot usually Vaan or Terra.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Used up all my tickets slowly but surely trying to get Ramza's EX but to no avail.

Still holding off on pulling on the current banners.. next banner I'm thinking of pulling on is Auron's since he's one of my favourite characters and I only got his 15CP off of 3 pulls when he initially dropped lol

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
I've been jumping into jff Phoenix co-ops as Selphie whenever I see a Tifa and just feeding her brave most of the match, dropping Tifa "Amazing" stickers when she does her thing. They usually spam Cloud and Tifa "Thanks" stickers in return. Tifa is finally having her moment and it's awesome.

In other news, I did one pull off the WoI banner; there's some good stuff on that one. My pull nabbed me Edgar's WoI weapon and a 35cp for Ramza so that worked out nicely.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I've been grinding crystals for Garnet and Celes since they are both Green. I have 135+ tickets saved up so here's hoping I get lucky with their ex weapons! I'm debating on buying Tifa's 35 cp with the anniversary tokens. I kinda want it but not sure if I should take something else.

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
Although late to the party, I see what you guys mean about Squall and farming. I guess I could raise my own Squall but I only have his 2 15cp weapons.

Excited to get Tifa leveled. Brunettes are best.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
I have all of Zells gear so I can thankfully skip pulling this banner. I did the free multi and got Laguna's 15cp(dupe but i keep because VIII) and something else i sold.

Zell is 60/60 so now my red crystals are saved for Seifer. I wonder when we will receive the next VIII banner. I can't remember if Selphie EX and Quistis EX came before or after Rinoa lol
Good timing, Zell got buffed + enhanced EX on JP

I saw that and it looks great! I wish he got his EX on this banner but I think 70 is when gets it. :(

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
130 tickets down to 25 tickets and I GOT THE EX!!!!!!!!

bNFZhTq.png

And a ton of 5 star weapons. It's a great night. I'm really happy.

Count: x3 Cloud 35 cp ... didnt have any of his weapons previously, x3 Zell 35 cp...., Garnet 15 cp x1, Garnet 35 cp x1, Lightning 15 cp x 1, Ace 15 cp x 1, Zell 15 cp x 3, Tidus 15 cp X1, Cloud 15 cp x 3, Garnet EX X1. Can Mlb some stuff and others nearly. WOW

All this for 105 tickets.

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
Anniversary Free pull:
Tifa 15cp
Laguna 15cp
Ace 2x 15cp

MLB'd Tifa's 15cp, which is great since I have her 35cp waiting to be used.

Garnet Banner:
60 tickets- Zell 35cp

Yikes, he'll be great down the line at least, but that's a terrible streak for one 5*.

Garnet LC and Conflict EX to get through with a dash a leveling to do now...

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Got that Garnet level 100 stage's 500 gems score requirement while carrying her so it's pretty easy.

Last edited:

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Garnet's EX is very similar to Y'shtola it seems but she gets the bonus to grant imperil lightning and water. She's ridiculously good with Beatrix or any other character with those elemental bonuses. Her ex charges slow but I feel like her problems have been sort of fixed. She was really not that great when she released. At least now she has aoe HP attacks, brave battery on her ex, and also healing. It seems like you have to build a team around using her ex though or it wont benefit much. Got her to 60/60 now and put her as my support if anyone wants to try her out. My artifacts are not so great. I need to work on that.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Got a WoL ex weapon and have now completely maxed him out with the exception of his Flame Sword, which I have but need to limit break. Kind of insane how crappy my party was until now, his shields are OP.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Finally cleared all Beatrix EX high scores using Selphie, Vaan, and Cait Sith with Bahamut summon and Beatrix friend.

And holy Climhazzard. That thing hit for 78K on Bahamut summon. Sexy.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I'm so fucking desperate for this Garnet EX.

It's all I can think about

Edit: got another 5k gems from doing all the repeat trial summon events

Zell 35

Fuck this game

Last edited:

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
I'd like Garnet's EX but I used all my tickets on the Ramza banner and I'm not pulling since I have every weapon on the banner except for the EX.

Auron's banner tho

Oh yea got Ace's 35CP from the free pull finally.

Last edited:

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My free pull got me Shantotto's 35cp, which I didn't have so I'll take it.

One pull and about twenty five tickets got me both of Garnet's weapons. Didn't get the EX, but I'm alright with that.

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
So I uh beat my first 100 EX.

Roses of May with Cloud, Y'sh, and Beatrix.
Friend: Terra who basically did one command and ate a death meant for Y'sh. It was so ugly. Y'sh revived people twice. No idea what you are suppose to do if she is killed lol.

Trying to copy link but using phone so I don't think I can edit it right.

Edit: I need to quote it since it's so large but I already forgot how, haven't done it in a while.

Last edited:

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
[
So I uh beat my first 100 EX.

Roses of May with Cloud, Y'sh, and Beatrix.
Friend: Terra who basically did one command and ate a death meant for Y'sh. It was so ugly. Y'sh revived people twice. No idea what you are suppose to do if she is killed lol.

Trying to copy link but using phone so I don't think I can edit it right.

DKownpF.jpg

Congrats! Clearing an ex mission for the first time is a great feeling. And yeah, reviving people will lower score greatly, unfortunately. I used Selphie/Beatrix/Terra all mlb and both Bea and Terra have EX and a Terra friend. I basically took no hp damage the entire fight until the last wave. The boss can one shot or nearly one shot but my setup makes it incredibly easy.

On a side note.... Garnet EX, Selphie, Beatrix EX is a amazing team. Bea hits so damn hard with thunder imperil bonus, Selphie provides int brv up and Garnet brv regen. It's so great.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
For someone who just started today and is wondering what to do with 16,000 gems, is there a best banner to pull on? I thought it might be the story draw or anniversary draw, but I wanted to ask first. Or I could just keep holding on to gems if that would be smarter. Thanks in advance for any advice.