• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A couple of tickets got me another 35CP for Lili. I'll take it. *shrugs*

Free pulls got me more powerstone's.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like it's early Cosmos since the score missions are tied to the expert stage and not EX, it's better this way anyway.
Reddit with the obvious "If you got both synergy characters EXs weapon, EX stage is a cakewalk" lol

It's also faster and thus more rewarding in regard to time invested to grind the 50 coop and not the 100 one.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Got 3 powerstones from the free pulls.

Kinda want both EX weapons but the rest of the banners are pretty mediocre. I might use a few tickets (all of them)

PaiiNx

Oct 27, 2017
This time with 10 tickets. But with 40 tix and 10k gems on Agrias banner the 35CP for Faris still eludes me :/

8pfYJLx.jpg

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
2 Free Draws = 1 Lightning 15cp I needed, and 4 Power Stones. Had 9940 gems.

Did 1 pull on Lightning and went 1/11 with Lightning EX. Hadn't been lucky in a while so, good to see. I don't have Lightning broke or built up, and no 35 CP though. I guess later I'll have to put some research into her, and decide whether or not she is worth MLB'ing everything.

I will do a 5000 pull Bartz once I get a few more gems. Then of course that's it for a little while.

Last edited:

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
The EX stage isn't that hard, first try I got everything but the required turns (99 instead of 90)
Team was Sazh / Lilisette / Bartz (no EX) and Brother / Layle

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
This global timeline forecast was shared in a discord I'm in, and it is super, super helpful so figured I'd share it here too. It's a text based timeline rather than that graphic that would go around and has things like links to different resources for recommended artifacts, boss statistics etc. Props to the player who put it together.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet..._CwJflSITyJuWYJ6RI4Wvrx5ZM/edit#gid=172340494

Of course it's always subject to change but it's helpful to get an idea for what's to come.

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
This global timeline forecast was shared in a discord I'm in, and it is super, super helpful so figured I'd share it here too. It's a text based timeline rather than that graphic that would go around and has things like links to different resources for recommended artifacts, boss statistics etc. Props to the player who put it together.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet..._CwJflSITyJuWYJ6RI4Wvrx5ZM/edit#gid=172340494

Of course it's always subject to change but it's helpful to get an idea for what's to come.

Bookmarked thank you.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Lightning EX after 3 tickets! I dunno how but I'm happy! I have enough power stones to get her 35 maxed as well. I think it's worth it especially since she's in the eidoja pool. My artifacts for her are terrible so time to change that

XTuEnL4.png

Edit: seems I'm not the only one who got lucky! Grats guys!

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Grats on the Lightning EXs guys!! Her EX animation is awesome.

I was going to try a few pulls at it but I had what I needed from the rest of the banner so I switched over to Agrias for one last shot and miraculously finally got her EX. Did one more pull hoping for her 35cp and got that too, along with two copies of Ashe's 35 which was enough to max her. Crazy good luck on those two pulls, makes up for the four I did earlier with no returns.

Last edited:

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Got all coop reward, it was nice but there was a bit too much stuff and we got 5 free books anyway (only used on though)
Looks like there is no more event planned after Eidoja part 2 so a new livestream should be coming soon.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Grats on the Lightning EXs guys!! Her EX animation is awesome.

I was going to try a few pulls at it but I had what I needed from the rest of the banner so I switched over to Agrias for one last shot and miraculously finally got her EX. Did one more pull hoping for her 35cp and got that too, along with two copies of Ashe's 35 which was enough to max her. Crazy good luck on those two pulls, makes up for the four I did earlier with no returns.

Nice, I'm still chasing her EX with tickets but really no luck. I dunno if I should use gems. With the schedule you posted... it seems like characters I want are very soon. I gotta make a decision sooner or later haha.

Btw, if anyone needs a Lightning. I set Lightning as my support! She's full MLB with EX and I also got some neat artifacts for 2 hours of eidoja farming. I could get better but double oranges are nice.

Last edited:

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Better late than never!

l8OwoK2.jpg

Finally completed Agrias' EX. Honestly was drained from these last few EX fights so I was going to skip it but since I ended up with a maxed Agrias I gave it a shot.

Nice, I'm still chasing her EX with tickets but really no luck. I dunno if I should use gems. With the schedule you posted... it seems like characters I want are very soon. I gotta make a decision sooner or later haha.
Yeah, May and June are jam packed. I'm trying my best to hoard my gems; it's going so-so lol. Hopefully I'll get lucky with tickets somewhere.

Agrias' EX is a weird one. It's recast is slow and there's no brave overflow so it already feels somewhat outdated, but that silence debuff can be super clutch on magic users. I'm personally glad I went for it, but I think she can still be effective without it. Good luck if you decide to spend some gems on the chase!

Last edited:

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rinoa, Lenna, and Sephiroth are the next big EX's for me. I might not worry about Seph's and maybe go for Vayne's instead. I'll keep thinking about it.

Definitely Rinoa and Lenna, here's hoping I can get one of them through tickets so I don't have to go through all of my gems.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I remember when Noctis got his rework on JP, it was about the same time they got the free EX they want from the main FF characters, everyone hyped this and he was really strong indeed, but it feels like his time in the spotlight was short-lived just like with his initial release.
Anyway, June will be expensive for me as well, finally all that hoarding will pay off.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I finished both the expert and EX fight. Comp was Lightning MLB EX, Lilisette 60/60 1 LB 35 CP, Beatrix MLB ex and Bartz friend. I killed Caius on exactly turn 90. What a clutch and he has SOOOO MUCH HEALTH. Thank god for Lightning stealing turns or I wouldnt complete this.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Got all coop reward, it was nice but there was a bit too much stuff and we got 5 free books anyway (only used on though)
Looks like there is no more event planned after Eidoja part 2 so a new livestream should be coming soon.
And yep, livestream tomorrow! Let's hope they won't have the same issue as last one.

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Most likely as dumb question but I'm going to ask anyway - why is it that some of my assist characters only get 3 turns and then others get 5? Is it dependent on the other players rank?

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
Well I finally have everyone at level 60. I want to try and get as many characters as I can to 60 crystal awakening but need to be careful so that I have enough for Rinoa and Quistis. Selphie isn't for a long time so I shouldn't need to worry.

I don't remember when they started releasing the second 5* armour but I'm assuming that will be soon so I need to make sure I have enough tokens to easily grab all the VIII ones.

My 98% of the time rule which is keeping all VIII items I pull is going to cause me inventory issues but I guess I can just expand with some gems lol Anyway here is my current VIII hoarding.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember when they started releasing the second 5* armour but I'm assuming that will be soon so I need to make sure I have enough tokens to easily grab all the VIII ones.
It was around Golbez event (end of it), so June it is.

We might get it earlier but without summon boards, it's useless to have this much CP.

Last edited:

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
My pulls for Agrias EX didn't go too well. I ended up dropping 30k or so on it and came out with an mlb 15 and 35 at least. I guess she will be useful though so not all is lost. I went a bit overboard though.

The ex stage I managed to clear but not get a full complete. Oh well, it really wasnt worth the soft resetting time to do it.

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
Some catching up today.
Palom LC Cleared-247K
Destinies at Odds lvl 100 - 233k

Free draws-
5 Powerstones
Ace 35cp

The one item on both banners I didn't' have. So, that went way better then expected. More powerstones is a plus too. Looking forward to the stream!

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
6 powerstones with the new free draws, neat.
I'm reaching 375k gems hoarded pretty soon so it looks like my must get EX will be Quistis -> Golbez -> Rinoa -> Lenna -> Serah (depending on how they handle her new artifact passives)
Will probably need another one near the end of the 60 era but I should be set with this, and I already got Cloud/WoL EX for the start of the 70 era.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Only 2 powerstones from the free draws :(

Having issues getting under 90 turns for the EX. Thankful that it isn't tied to score at least.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
My pulls weren't great. Just 15cp for Tidus and Vaan.
It was around Golbez event (end of it), so June it is.

We might get it earlier but without summon boards, it's useless to have this much CP.
Ah I thought so since I know Rinoa released with her second armor but just curious if it was supposed to have started before that release frame of Golbez and then Rinoa.

I do wonder if we will see anymore events get moved up again but I have a feeling we are going to get another Global new character surprise which will push everything back.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Got both of Eikos and WoL weapons from free pulls fucking awesome. Heard WoL becomes an absolute beast later, just need his Ex now.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
More power stones from the free draws. They really didn't go well for me, the 4 in total that is.

Wazzy - Are Zell's Trousers (I think that's what I recognized) really good stats for other characters? I didn't look too hard, or think about it hard, but it seemed like you had those equipped on everybody. One of my personal quirks is I won't equip a gear that isn't that person's. So for example Lenna goes to battle with her default gear since I have nothing for her.

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just more powerstones from my free draws. I did pass 100k gems though, and I'm proud of myself with how well I've been saving.

Also, it looks like Ignis is the next story character in the JP version.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
Here is the update for Ignis and some other mysterious character. Most guesses on Reddit seem to be Gau and Eight.
dkut7udskqt21.jpg

It also looks like Rinoa and Golbez Lost Chapters are happening. Rinoa and Irvine are getting their Ex+
More power stones from the free draws. They really didn't go well for me, the 4 in total that is.

Wazzy - Are Zell's Trousers (I think that's what I recognized) really good stats for other characters? I didn't look too hard, or think about it hard, but it seemed like you had those equipped on everybody. One of my personal quirks is I won't equip a gear that isn't that person's. So for example Lenna goes to battle with her default gear since I have nothing for her.
Not really. I just have so many and want to VIII-ify everyone. lol

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I bet this stream will make me regret spending on Agrias. Oh well, there's still plenty of catchup to do. Gotta do the last few LC on hard still except Maria's and chapter 1 of act 2 on hard.

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
Look at that, it's the Accept All button players have been whining asking for! Yet another Global-first QOL enhancement... really love the development/management team for this game.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Making uploading picture and sh*t internet don't mesh well together, haha.
It takes like 2 mins to upload.