• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I know man, I've had difficulty coming in just to collect dailies sometimes, it's fun when you get going, but sometimes you just get burnt out.

Don't feel too bad, dailies build up eventually, but missing them isn't that big a deal.

Oct 27, 2017
I had 413 tickets, used 13 on Kuja's banner before going to sleep

653890986u1krb.png

got 2 EX, not bad considering I had to spend 170k gems and 180 tickets to get beatrix EX : /

Last edited:

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Nice, congrats! Kuja is lighting up my friends list, it's awesome.

Gonna add to it (unless folks still need a Setzer, I can leave mine up) cause I got super lucky and pulled his EX yesterday. I had 30K gems left from what I'd saved for Tifa so went in and got it on the third multi.

Last edited:

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats Officer, reddit is talking about powercreep and meanwhile I enjoy Kuja a lot, haha. I'm ready to pity Quistis though, knowing my luck.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
100+ tickets finally got Tifa EX. It must be the VII remake hype :D

But man I jumped when it popped. I had such a bad luck streak. Like 15 bronze in a row then Maria 15 popped about 4 times and only one Tifa 35.

Ncz89JG_d.jpg

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Congrats! I hope she dolphin kicks a ton of ass for you!

Speaking of ff7, when the heck is my boy Zack going to get his awakening!?

I totally get that a lot of good characters are lined up right now, but I'm excited to see how awesome he'll be once he gets his EX!

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Yay, more Tifa!! Enjoy Hikari, there's just something so fun about the way Tifa punches. Maybe it's the fangirl in me but I can almost feel how hard she hits lol.

xtien

Apr 21, 2019

I totally get that a lot of good characters are lined up right now, but I'm excited to see how awesome he'll be once he gets his EX!

Believe his LC dropped somewhere between Sephiroth's LC and Vayne's event in JP; I'd guess maybe August for Global? He's fantastic once he gets his EX, really shines in that tank/dps hybrid role and doesn't get outpaced until WoL gets his lv70 awakening a few months later.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium

Thanks! My god does she hit like a truck! It's pretty ridiculous and my artifacts aren't that great yet! I'm not sure about Zack though.

Yay, more Tifa!! Enjoy Hikari, there's just something so fun about the way Tifa punches. Maybe it's the fangirl in me but I can almost feel how hard she hits lol.

I love Tifa too and I agree it's satisfying when she punches!

Also, only a few hours left for the monthly Choco missions before they reset. Dont miss out on free gems!

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
Wanted to concur with all the fellow Tifa users- there's just something about her punch/kick animations, combined with the huge numbers from the overflow mechanic. Incredibly satisfying, especially when starting off a launch sequence with 40k+ just from her EX ability alone!

I know everyone's saving for Quistis, Golbez, and Rinoa right now, but anyone pull for Cecil? I wasn't planning on it, but the 10-yr old FF4 diehard in me caved once I saw the banner and I lucked into his EX with about 30 tickets. Feeling lucky, I dropped another 40 and was gifted with Kuja's EX. Wonder if they'll end up taking this game down the FFRK route of elemental enchants and debuffs taking over the meta?

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I want to, because I LOVE Cecil, but I just can't spare the resources for him. I'm hunting down Vayne, and building my gems to make sure I get his EX no matter what. I'll spend some tickets on the higher ticket characters like Rinoa and Lenna, and I Love Quistis so I hope I can spare for her too, and ugh!

Too many useful characters to invest in to spare for less useful ones, to be honest. You at least get his 15 CP, so you CAN use Cecil, but while there's nothing wrong with him, I can't take advantage of his strengths effectively right now. I'd rather wait for the guaranteed useful characters right now.

And Zack, I love him! Favorite FF character, no joke.

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
Since I'm not much of a saver at all -- the best thing out there right now for ticket usage is Kuja EX right? None of the currents are my favorites and as for what's coming up.... .. ya not a saver of free stuff. :(

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Kuja's EX and 35CP is a fair investment if you just can't wait for Quistis and Rinoa, that's fine. After he gets his EX, he's like a constant firehose of non-elemental magic damage, which can be greatly taken advantage of in the right circumstances. He also pairs well with Paladin Cecil, since his Holy Ring is, unsurprisingly, holy elemental, and if you luck out on Cecil, he can inflict Holy Imperil.

I wouldn't recommend Cecil, though, because even though he's rad and I love paladin Cecil, he doesn't really have legs, and will get shut down as soon as his brother's event shows up.

How does a Cecil, Kuja and Eiko team fare, I wonder? It sounds like a good power trio.

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
Since I'm not much of a saver at all -- the best thing out there right now for ticket usage is Kuja EX right? None of the currents are my favorites and as for what's coming up.... .. ya not a saver of free stuff. :(

For right now, yes easily. Best if fully MLB'd of course. Once he gets a cast of his EX off, he goes full beast mode. Keep in mind that he gets powercrept by..Golbez and Rinoa both of which are coming in the next month and a half.

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
I want to, because I LOVE Cecil, but I just can't spare the resources for him. I'm hunting down Vayne, and building my gems to make sure I get his EX no matter what. I'll spend some tickets on the higher ticket characters like Rinoa and Lenna, and I Love Quistis so I hope I can spare for her too, and ugh!

Too many useful characters to invest in to spare for less useful ones, to be honest. You at least get his 15 CP, so you CAN use Cecil, but while there's nothing wrong with him, I can't take advantage of his strengths effectively right now. I'd rather wait for the guaranteed useful characters right now.

And Zack, I love him! Favorite FF character, no joke.

This is probably the best way to go for a Cecil fan. Vayne's banner (at least in jp) features Cecil's non-EX weapons anyway, so it's to your benefit to wait. Even more so considering Zack's EX should fall a handful of events before Vayne, so you'll need all the tickets/gems you can save.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
7M0vh8r.gif

I don't care if I already have Warrior of Light's EX, I'm hitting up the Zack Attack, baby!

As of now I got 40000 gems and about 100 tickets, but from this moment on I'm rocking every EX Mission I can and not pulling on anything with tickets OR gems, outside of a few ticks for Quinoa and Reese's, cause they're super rad.

If I can get Zack and Vayne, I'll be happy. It will sting missing out on Golbez, though, since I love him too, but by the time I do, we might start getting free EX's anyway, so whatever!

By the way, does anyone know when that stuff started happening in JP?

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
Thank you Kouriozan and Madvin_a -- That's right Rinoa and Golbez. Well I'm so-so on Golbez, I felt he was larger than life as a boss, not so amazing as a player later with FuSoYa. -- Rinoa I could get down with just because she's pretty and also not such a damsel-in-distress type. I guess I'll just try to get Kuja. He's got cool entrance music anyway.

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
If I can get Zack and Vayne, I'll be happy. It will sting missing out on Golbez, though, since I love him too, but by the time I do, we might start getting free EX's anyway, so whatever!

By the way, does anyone know when that stuff started happening in JP?

In JP it was a bit after the lv70 era started, somewhere between WoL's and Noctis' awakenings, I believe. That free EX event was tied to the Dissidia series anniversary though, so I imagine it'll be different for us. Also keep in mind that particular giveaway was for game protagonists only... so WoL, Firion, Onion Knight, etc. Not sure about any subsequent events since I quit JP not long after.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Act 2 chapter 1 finally done on hard. Jesus at the last boss..... once he gets up. Took me forever. Also, Caius before him can randomly one shot you after giga graviton. REALLY ANNOYING. I was using Agrias/Lilisette/Celes with Kuja EX friend. Final fight really is stupid annoying with the random one shots. What a really hard chapter lol and i've been dreading doing it for weeks. Act 2 hard is gonna be brutal right? Tifa and Lightning were useless in this fight so I had to swap them out :(

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
I finished Act 2 Chapter 2.

Act 2 Chapter 2 Story and FF7 spoilers:
Ever since the introduction of Aerith I have wondered how the memory loss will be addressed with specific characters. In Act 2 they have been focusing on groups that get their memories back once they defeat their manikins or overcome something from their world (Lightning with Cauis and Cecil becoming a paladin again) and so far it seems to be groups all from the same game. Now the most interesting possibility is VII characters and maybe some from VIII(Seifer and Laguna) since they have a major events that happened in their world. Zack probably isn't as big of a deal since I don't know how his presence is even being acknowledged if Cloud remembers him yet doesn't remember Aerith being killed. It's obvious no one except Sephiroth and maybe Vincent and Aerith herself remembers her death . This is a mobile fanservice game so it's very possible they will just do a small thing when they regain their memories and leave it at that.

Anyway cleared all of Kuja's LC and now I just need to do some catching up on the hard modes of Act 2.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Finished the new chapter. Was busy the last couple of days doing catch up. I'm at 100k gems. I still have Kain hard mode and Kuja lc in full to do. I am so set for Quistis and Rosa at least.

I thought Act 2 chapter 2 was pretty great. I'm an FF IV fan and it's one of my favourites of the classics so it was nice to see the interactions between Cecil and Golbez. I get the feeling that many of Spiritus's warriors will actually betray Spiritus himself and will be fighting on our side without using the dimensional coordinates thing which tbh is not canon because you still see the warriors on Spiritus's side. It's just a mechanic to make us play as the villains. I love that each chapter has a story focus of FF. Last one was XIII, now it's IV. I think Lyse is due in a future chapter which will be about XIV. It's really exciting to me what they are doing with the story.

Also, I cant be the only one that doesn't appreciate that they keep reusing environments right? Dont the characters ever wonder that they've been there already? I suppose it is a different world that looks the same but yeah I wish we would get more varied locations. The game support is strong so I'm gonna assume it will happen in the future... at least I hope so.

Also.... this is a sequel to NT right?
I thought we killed Shinryu in that game.
It looks like we might be fighting him again? These Planesgorgers seem to point to that.

Andres

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I got the new dagger for Rem, can somebody explain to me how this works? It says it's suppose to change her normal BRV to a Ice Element one but that doesn't seem to be happening.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Okay, I got the new dagger for Rem, can somebody explain to me how this works? It says it's suppose to change her normal BRV to a Ice Element one but that doesn't seem to be happening.

From what I understand, Caerula daggers makes her brv attack ice element and it becomes a magic attack. Do you have the weapon passive equipped?

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia

You need to either equip the weapon itself or learn the passive from MLBing the weapon and equip it using CP.

It'll turn her BRV attack into a Magic Ice BRV attack.

Andres

Oct 25, 2017
You need to either equip the weapon itself or learn the passive from MLBing the weapon and equip it using CP.

It'll turn her BRV attack into a Magic Ice BRV attack.
I did, nothing seems to be changing.

EDIT: Ah, nvm, I see how it works now. I thought it'd change the BRV icon or animation.

Last edited:

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the only thing that would change would be a long press on the BRV attack...otherwise, nothing really changes visually.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Anybody psyched for any upcoming Reworks?

I'd love for Y'shtola to get hers, it greatly improves the usefulness of stone, and she gets to apply an above average Max BRV to everyone when she uses Medica II, combined with her EX restoring her uses and straight up reviving characters, she'll be a pretty good battery and a great emergency support!

I'm also looking forward to Jecht's rework, hopefully at the same time as his EX. Jecht's whole deal is unreleanting assault, but he needs 30% of his max brave as startup capital to get the most out of his moves. His rework helps greatly with that, as it provides a unique buff that provides BRV Regen. Not only that, but his overflow becomes absolutely bananas, and he can extend buffs on himself for 4 turns!

The best part is his EX. Not only is it strong with 150% overflow, not only does the framed buff last 6 turns, but if he breaks an enemy during it or during the six turns after, just like lightning, he gets a free turn to mess enemies up after. Combined with a party member like Lenna, providing BRV regen and an iBRV boost, he can massacre enemies with time to spare!

And of course, Alisae becomes the coolest when she finally gets her rework, assumably with her lost chapter, since all her attacks do BRV+HP and half of them give free turns, finally putting the "Dual" in "Dualcast." Her rotation is so crazy, she can literally attack for like 40 turns without fully depleting her abilities. And only half of those turns will even count for turn order!

After my favorite dudes, Zack "Takes all the" Attack and "You're So" Vayne, the SOLDIER and the Solidor, I'm hoping I'll be able to give those three the love and respect they deserve!

SantosStrife

Oct 27, 2017

I'd love for Y'shtola to get hers, it greatly improves the usefulness of stone, and she gets to apply an above average Max BRV to everyone when she uses Medica II, combined with her EX restoring her uses and straight up reviving characters, she'll be a pretty good battery and a great emergency support!

I'm also looking forward to Jecht's rework, hopefully at the same time as his EX. Jecht's whole deal is unreleanting assault, but he needs 30% of his max brave as startup capital to get the most out of his moves. His rework helps greatly with that, as it provides a unique buff that provides BRV Regen. Not only that, but his overflow becomes absolutely bananas, and he can extend buffs on himself for 4 turns!

The best part is his EX. Not only is it strong with 150% overflow, not only does the framed buff last 6 turns, but if he breaks an enemy during it or during the six turns after, just like lightning, he gets a free turn to mess enemies up after. Combined with a party member like Lenna, providing BRV regen and an iBRV boost, he can massacre enemies with time to spare!

And of course, Alisae becomes the coolest when she finally gets her rework, assumably with her lost chapter, since all her attacks do BRV+HP and half of them give free turns, finally putting the "Dual" in "Dualcast." Her rotation is so crazy, she can literally attack for like 40 turns without fully depleting her abilities. And only half of those turns will even count for turn order!

After my favorite dudes, Zack "Takes all the" Attack and "You're So" Vayne, the SOLDIER and the Solidor, I'm hoping I'll be able to give those three the love and respect they deserve!

I really want Alisae EX, she was the character I had the most fun playing in this game. It's super satisfying to set up her attacks and how quick she can be.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium

Yeah of course! For me it's Yuna's rework and her EX. I can't wait for that and i'll probably keep her on support a very long time since she's my favourite FF character. I am also excited for Y'shtola like you as I have everything of her maxed. Yuna right now is overshadowed by Selphie and she badly needs her rework and EX. I'm hoping for an early global release!

Allisae too. I'm a huge FFXIV fan and am looking forward to her remake and ex making her a much better character. I want to say Celes too but that's super far away. Her stuff in JP now is just super amazing. Terra would be my next choice. Aoe meteor and meltdown!!

My most anticipated character right now is Lyse though. I absolutely cannot wait to have her.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Man, I've been listening to the Anarchy Reigns soundtrack (absolutely amazing, by the way,) and it got me thinking, does anyone have a themed playlist for any teams they like to put together?

Like, I'm getting an infinite amount of kicks out of listening to this song while thinking about playing a Cloud, Sephiroth and Zack team if I somehow luck out on their EX's.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Serah was one of my mains before EXs made her completely irrelevant. It'll be nice to have her back.
Oh, and in spades! She gets rediculous when her rework hits, Thancred was a prelude.

Although, speaking of reworks, here's one I'm looking forward to!

As everyone knows, Summons were at their coolest when they became playable. Thus, as the first game to expand the mechanic that way (if you don't count FF6 or FF8's summon equipping), FFX has an EX user that provides that. I'm talking of course, about Yuna.

If you thought she was crazy in Duodecim, what with her massively powerful attacks tagging her various summons in, you can be sure that it follows through on her EX in Opera omnia.

She calls Valefor to do her overdrive from FFX, energy blast, and she stays for six turns, replacing her Brv and Hp attacks with powerful 2 hit Brv+Hp attacks, one single target, raising Brv with iBrv first, and the other AOE, raising with Attack and having 150% overflow. Bare in mind, these are her Regular attacks, she doesn't use abilities to do these attacks.

Having a unique buff that provides party wide Brv Regen, and being able to infinitly refresh her powerful abilities with her EX, and Still being able to clear debuffs in a pinch, Yuna takes the Rat Tail and completely transcends her role as a party member with her EX, so much so that it becomes the definition of her usage when it comes out. I highly recommend throwing a ticket or two at her banner when it comes up!

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Oh, and in spades! She gets rediculous when her rework hits, Thancred was a prelude.

Although, speaking of reworks, here's one I'm looking forward to!

As everyone knows, Summons were at their coolest when they became playable. Thus, as the first game to expand the mechanic that way (if you don't count FF6 or FF8's summon equipping), FFX has an EX user that provides that. I'm talking of course, about Yuna.

If you thought she was crazy in Duodecim, what with her massively powerful attacks tagging her various summons in, you can be sure that it follows through on her EX in Opera omnia.

She calls Valefor to do her overdrive from FFX, energy blast, and she stays for six turns, replacing her Brv and Hp attacks with powerful 2 hit Brv+Hp attacks, one single target, raising Brv with iBrv first, and the other AOE, raising with Attack and having 150% overflow. Bare in mind, these are her Regular attacks, she doesn't use abilities to do these attacks.

Having a unique buff that provides party wide Brv Regen, and being able to infinitly refresh her powerful abilities with her EX, and Still being able to clear debuffs in a pinch, Yuna takes the Rat Tail and completely transcends her role as a party member with her EX, so much so that it becomes the definition of her usage when it comes out. I highly recommend throwing a ticket or two at her banner when it comes up!
Holy crap! I think you just sold me on Yuna. That's three characters I'll be saving for now (Serah, Yuna and Rinoa).

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
No need to be pressured to reply, but I'm just in a mood to hype up some upcoming characters, so here are the two big guys I'm gunning for, starting with Vayne Solidor!

Vayne starts as an abstract character. His first ability, Mach Wave, is an Brv+Hp attack that provides a Very short lived buff, Conquerers Power, that reduces all enemies' attack, but only lasts two turns. It's main use, however, is in powering up his moveset when on three stacks, and should be kept on as much as possible.

His second ability is where shit starts to get crazy. Force of Nature provides a buff, Consul's Wisdom, also short lived, that gives him better normal attacks that provide Conquerer stacks, is a 2 hit Brv+Hp attack and, oh, nothing much, just UNDO'S BREAK STATUS ON THE ENEMY. THEN HITS THEM AGAIN WITH A 4 HIT BRV+HP ATTACK. while the brave bonus only occurs once, the turn skip still happens, so essentially, he can provide Delay and brave breaks no matter the situation.

That's super.

Oh, but I'm missing something... I mentioned that Conquerer's Power upgrades his moveset, all of his attacks get a plus version, but I forgot to mention that they stop providing stacks of Conquerer's power when they improve, meaning it doesn't last long. I wonder why, couldn't be because ALL HIS PLUS MOVES COUNT AS FREE TURNS.

So as you can see, without even Mentioning his EX, Vayne is ridiculous. He lowers enemy attack, he rebreaks enemies, providing a little brave and a lot of extra turns before the enemy, and even had an economy that provides him free turns frequently, let alone being a powerhouse In the damage department.

The only thing that'd Hold him back would be a lack of ability uses, which is already handled with his improved normals. But what could fix that? His EX? It'd Have to do some Crazy Stuff!

Like, for example, it would have to provide an extra use of his abilities, one each, and a full stack of Conquerer's Power, so that he gets a free turn afterwards. Oh, and also deal a huge amount of damage. I don't have to tell you it does all that. Oh and I forgot, You Actually Get TWO Free Turns With Conquerer's Power. And They Both Don't Use Turn Count.

Vayne is freakish, he's an absolute crazy man, and with the right attack buffs on him, can handle Dps entirely on his own, with monstrous longevity and devious turn efficiency. You're gonna see a ton of people using Vayne after he comes out, and for good reason, he's broke AF for a billion months.

WEAKNESSES

If there is ANYTHING to look out for with Vayne, it's how his free turns totally destroy all the buffs he gets on him. Since he'll be acting three times in a row often, he will be depleting buffs three times as fast.

You want him to be properly supported with attack buffs to take advantage of his freakish attack stat, so make sure he either gets very long lasting buffs, or his allies provide useful aura's or self buffs that target him.

That way, he can massacre his enemies like a senate without worrying about his nice buffs going away.

For more detailed information, please read this Reddit post on him:

Vayne Analysis

Last edited:

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
As an intermission I hope none of y'all are sleeping on Kefka. Once he gets his awakening and EX after his lost chapter shows up, he become the King of Debuffs, not only providing a metric ton of them, but even two special ones in particular.

One of his skills provides HP attack silence, stopping a group of enemies from dropping any HP attack they try to pull out for two turns, plus Blind, and his EX provides Rediculous Clown, which drops attack, defense and speed while being a unique Sap effect.

I want to see bosses get completely emaciated with both it and "Triple Break" from Ramza. I at least hope it's possible.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Those characters do sound awesome! But I will have to see with the gems and tickets I have. Planning for my favourites is priority. Also, I'm having trouble with the new EX mission Divine light on a Dark night Expert EX mission. My main problem is I run out of skills and can't even kill wave 5 within the turn count. Maybe I need to awaken Eiko or something or just wait until I pull Quistis so I can cheese it. I have no intention of chasing Kuja to beat this right now. Any tips? Maybe I'll mlb my Lilisette.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Those characters do sound awesome! But I will have to see with the gems and tickets I have. Planning for my favourites is priority. Also, I'm having trouble with the new EX mission Divine light on a Dark night Expert EX mission. My main problem is I run out of skills and can't even kill wave 5 within the turn count. Maybe I need to awaken Eiko or something or just wait until I pull Quistis so I can cheese it. I have no intention of chasing Kuja to beat this right now. Any tips? Maybe I'll mlb my Lilisette.

Oh, I'm in the same boat. I've been ignoring the EX quests for the last few events because I just couldn't beat them. I'm hoping that I'll be able to beat the next ones after Quistis comes out, since her as a support completely neuters boss turns for a long while, but as of now, I just have so much trouble.

Most of the EX's I actually have are for characters that are currently out of meta, and are borderline useless right now. And even the ones I do that are useful, like Beatrix, I don't have proper team synergy. That's why I'm excited for the reworks and long lasting characters to show up, I'm dying for some talent!

I'd highly recommend you try awakening Eiko if you have her gear at least a bit sorted out, her contribution in the form of Bravery is very great, especially since she'll consistantly deal 9999 with smite on a light-weak boss, which gives her allies 9999 brave too!

And yeah, keep saving those gems for EXs! They provide a ton of longevity to a character's moveset, and will help out a ton! Once you get one for a banner, you might wanna stop, since there are options for getting characters their other weapons much more easily.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Just as a reminder, Quistis is going gold on May 22nd, which is tomorrow. She's a really good unit with her EX, but even without it, she makes for a good support unit. Her awakening will be unlocked, and she'll be seen a heck of a lot more around here, so keep a few tickets ready if you're interested in trying your luck with her!

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Yeah, I'm going all out for Quistis. Hoping I can pull her stuff as I didn't even get her 35 cp last time or 15. So it'll be a couple of pulls most likely after my tickets. But I also want Rosa and then the next month is Rinoa. It'll be tough unless I get really lucky! Stash will be about 110k I'd say....

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I'm going for one pull, all I can afford right now. If I get something for her, that's great, if not, that's life. I at least hope I can grab her 35cp, but in time that will be easy enough to obtain if I can't get it now.

I really hope I get her EX, though, I REALLY need a good new EX right now. Y'shtola isn't getting her rework yet, and I know it's coming soon, but I can't wait for it.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
400k gems here and I'm going to pity Quistis / Lenna / Rinoa if I have too, of course I'd also want Golbez.
Tickets will be used trying to get some lucky EXs I don't absolutely want but nice if I'd have like it happened with Kuja, will try like 30 on Rosa.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
How in the heck do you even stockpile that many gems! You're impressively patent and determined, Kouriozan! I literally only have a tenth of that!

Though, I did something super stupid and tried to pity pull on Vaan's a long while ago, when I should have waited on better options. I'm at least on track to pity pull on Vayne's when the time comes, and if I'm lucky I'll use what I have left on Zack. That's my plan now.

Golbez is getting a bunch of tickets, though, I love him.

Ahhh! Why does this game have so many desirable final fantasy characters!

Oh yeah, by the way, Y'shtola becomes a game changer when her EX+ comes out, since when it's maxed out her EX+ doesn't take a turn.

Let me clear that up. Y'shtola's EX, which restores everyone's bravery by 100% of max brave, gives a big max brave buff, restores everyone's HP based on 100% of max HP, Cures Death, and restores her ability uses, it becomes a free turn and gets to come out quicker.

It also lets her survive death from half HP and makes her HP+, which batteries her allies with half the damage, get extra brave before use and overflows 120%.

And like many EX+, it starts out filled up.

She gets NUTS.

Like, her Rework alone brings her back up to speed, but her EX+ laps the competition.

Thread Question: what are You're picks for a Rediculous EX or EX+ coming out in the future?

Last edited:

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a master hoarder, there was some hard times though, like I couldn't complete EX for 2 months. I admit sometime I used more tickets than I wanted to, like for Agrias, but no luck.
I was doing the same for Brave Exvius, hoarding for like 2 years (still pulled a bit on some characters)

Summon boards are coming soonish and you can get 300 gems and 5 tickets per characters and summons so they add up a lot.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I'm a master hoarder, there was some hard times though, like I couldn't complete EX for 2 months. I admit sometime I used more tickets than I wanted to, like for Agrias, but no luck.
I was doing the same for Brave Exvius, hoarding for like 2 years (still pulled a bit on some characters)

Summon boards are coming soonish and you can get 300 gems and 5 tickets per characters and summons so they add up a lot.

That's good to hear, that'll take the load off of Many shoulders when the time comes for all the crazy characters.

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I'll have roughly 40k gems saved and ~15 tickets all for Quistis. I REALLY hope that I can get her EX on the first or second pull and have 20-25k gems for Rosa and Rinoa.

I recetly started playing Dragalia Lost when the FE event was going on and took a lot of time away from this game. I need to finish some hard mode story and should be set.

Good luck to everyone here who will be pulling tonight for Quistis. I hope you all get her EX...nay, 2 copies of her EX.