• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
20 MINUTES
tumblr_o5chwrZnHb1uqmh0po1_500.gif

d5ngfnn-e6000bb9-b9fe-406b-babf-e7218ca99ca7.gif

giphy.gif

Hype for Queen Rinoa is real <3
GET READY

SHE IS COMING

giphy.gif

Nirran

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Pulls 3 and 4 both had her ex in them. Ended up going 50k in trying for her 35cp and no luck so had to weapon stone it. Still have a bunch of power stones after maxing all her stuff so win win.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to everyone who got it!

Easy EX stage, got a score of 307k with Lenna, Golbez, and Firion with a friend Quistis. I probably could've done it a little faster, but ah well at least I got all of the rewards.

Oct 27, 2017
Keep getting her EX when I need her 35cp!!!!

/firstworldproblems

Pulls 3 and 4 both had her ex in them. Ended up going 50k in trying for her 35cp and no luck so had to weapon stone it. Still have a bunch of power stones after maxing all her stuff so win win.

Already spent 84 tickets and 10k gems chasing her 35cp... I'll get it from the power token shop.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Spent 50 tickets and 10k gems... four copies of her 15 and three of her 35. No EX. I'll throw her event tickets at the banner but otherwise stop there and save what I have for the coming month.

EDIT: got her EX after 12 tickets from her event

Last edited:

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
GRATZ TO EVERYONE WHO PULLED HER STUFF!
giphy.gif

Good news, 15k gems, bad news, no 35cp, looks like I'll finish it with tickets.

ade50f67-dc6f-4a52-b3gzjj4.png

Edit : 42 tickets for the 35cp

Goddam, CONGRATS!
Thank you!!!!

I took screens of my pulls and on my second I got her EX again lmao

I'm so happy that all my pulls had Rinoa weapons in them. It took my 5 to get her 35cp but that is fine by me because I'm rolling in Rinoa stuff.

petitmelon

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Wazzy pulling it on the first round is fate lmao

The ticket bug annoyed TF out of me so after 20 tickets or so I did a gem pull and got the EX first go. :'D I used the weapon exchange to get the 35 and I'm done. She's so much fun to use and I'm being annoying AF spamming stickers in co-op. Sorry not sorry

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
got Rinoa's ex on my 15th pull.. right when I'd be able to pity for it

I knew my luck would eventually run out but goddamn

I should just spend the 300 tokens to get another EX then save it for EX+ right?

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
FIRST PULL

I1Suw4j.jpg

6nFSPrg.jpg

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

MY QUEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Wazzy the ultimate VIII fangirl pays off <3 I'm so happy for you congrats! I need to make a queen post when I get Yuna's EX now haha

As for me it went really well and I got all the Queen's weapons!!! Around 50 tickets gave me her 35 cp x2 and 15 cp x2 and then the ex came from my 4th multi pull after 3 very bad pulls. One was even a off banner Garnet 15 cp lol I was screaming.

I had all her crystals already and feathers to level her to 60 instantly <3 now to do her event!

UlKl3P1.png

And wow congrats to everyone else! Seems lots pulled with tickets and got it xD those tickets are really great sometimes!

Last edited:

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
EX done. Very easy with Quistis and Rinoa. I'm now going to farm artifacts for Rinoa and I'm almost done her summon board.
Wazzy the ultimate VIII fangirl pays off <3 I'm so happy for you congrats! I need to make a queen post when I get Yuna's EX now haha

As for me it went really well and I got all the Queen's weapons!!! Around 50 tickets gave me her 35 cp x2 and 15 cp x2 and then the ex came from my 4th multi pull after 3 very bad pulls. One was even a off banner Garnet 15 cp lol I was screaming.

I had all her crystals already and feathers to level her to 60 instantly <3 now to do her event!

UlKl3P1.png

And wow congrats to everyone else! Seems lots pulled with tickets and got it xD those tickets are really great sometimes!
<3333

When Yuna finally gets her EX I hope to see you pull it right away. We gotta make sure everyone gets their faves equipment up in here!
AcceptableWearyDutchsmoushond-max-1mb.gif

Also YASSSSSS on getting everything for Rinoa!!!! You can now crush the EX stage with Quistis and RInoa. I really like her event and best doggo is so damn good in battle.
Wazzy pulling it on the first round is fate lmao

The ticket bug annoyed TF out of me so after 20 tickets or so I did a gem pull and got the EX first go. :'D I used the weapon exchange to get the 35 and I'm done. She's so much fun to use and I'm being annoying AF spamming stickers in co-op. Sorry not sorry
I was shocked it took me only the first pull to get her EX and 15. Her 35 did take 4 pulls but all of them had either her EX or 15cp. It's like the banner knew how much I wanted her stuff LOL

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
Congrats everyone! Got both her 35cp and EX within 40 tickets, and stopped there since I already have Squall and Irvine MLB'ed.

A little odd how most of us had terrible luck with Lenna, only for most of us to have great luck with Rinoa. RNG will RNG and all that, but.../tinfoilhat

C-revo

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't really touched this game in a while except to get the new characters, so I'm super behind. Really haven't pulled anything in two months except for the free pulls (Got 2 copies of Firions EX). I pulled for Rinoa and lucked out on my second pull and got all her weapons at the same time lol.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Got an ATK+108 on the very first Eidoga I fused for Rinoa lol, who need Eidojas!
I'll do some intense farming this weekend for her, I hope it'll be less painful than Golbez.

Edit : a quick 30 mins grind gave me 3 ATK+108 already but none with MBRV

Last edited:

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Rinoa is done. Mlb'd her weapons and put her on support! I bought one 35 to save stones. Now to farm artifacts as well so She's even more ridiculously overpowered XD. Things just die so fast that it's easy to pop a 3x book in Co op to farm. I kinda do feel like people who skip her will have problems with cosmos difficulty possibly. She seems to be insane power creep.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Rinoa's going to be a really solid damage dealer for quite a while, so I'm glad so many people succeeded in grabbing her stuff!

I honestly was hoping I could grab her 35cp, because the hype got to me and I did a multipull and spent like 40 tickets out of pride for all the loving going around with Rinoa, but I only got her 15CP. It happens, but I'm still going to gun for Sephy when he shows up, and I hope to see Rinoa Rocking out in co-op in the future!

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Congrats to all who got rinoa!

I just did 50 tickets and got her 35 and happy to keep her MLB minus her ex for heretic quests and will pull for her ex when her lc comes out and get both her ex and irvines

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
When does Chaos drop? With the next chapter?

And if it is Normal/Hard/Chaos difficulties for the chapters?
Chaos isn't coming for a few months still, Cosmos start dropping with the next story update, with the Vivi/Zidane/Freya banner.
There will still be the previous difficulty stages and the score missions will be tied with the EX stage still, clearing Cosmos give an extra few tickets and gems.

Here's a Golbez/Lenna/Rinoa run if you want to see how it looks like

Scosher

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle WA
Question -- I remember folks mentioning that there would be free gems and prizes for those viewing the livestream earlier this week. Do you still get those even if you didn't view live, and if so, how do I redeem?

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Question -- I remember folks mentioning that there would be free gems and prizes for those viewing the livestream earlier this week. Do you still get those even if you didn't view live, and if so, how do I redeem?
I believe Josh mentioned on the live stream that the rewards would be sent out on the 1st, so they haven't yet been distributed.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes! Tried one last time to get Cloud's EX, and with about 50 tickets I was able to get it!

Whew, his EX has been one that I've been wanting for a while now so it feels awesome.

SantosStrife

Oct 27, 2017
Chaos isn't coming for a few months still, Cosmos start dropping with the next story update, with the Vivi/Zidane/Freya banner.
There will still be the previous difficulty stages and the score missions will be tied with the EX stage still, clearing Cosmos give an extra few tickets and gems.

Here's a Golbez/Lenna/Rinoa run if you want to see how it looks like

I was not able to get an EX for any of this three characters, I'll still try to get Rinoa EX.

Kou, Cosmos are doable without them?

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I was not able to get an EX for any of this three characters, I'll still try to get Rinoa EX.

Kou, Cosmos are doable without them?
Yeah, with the release of this Cosmos, there will be a banner with Freya who don't have an EX but is boosted and can help complete the stage.

Otherwise the bosses are HP sponge so you need the legivity of EX skills

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
This weekend consisted of spamming Rinoa in co-op and buying tons of power orbs to FINALLY upgrade all my 15 cp gear to sell for power stones. Looking forward to July's content and will be saving for Frey...she is my fav for IX.

On a side note - I want to say how much I appreciate this thread and the people in it. You all are awesome. I love how we are all supportive of each other's favorite characters and when their EXs arrive.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight's rework

Other featured characters are Vaan (with EX) and Lilisette

Edit : only got Kain 15CP but it's better than having a Vaan EX dupe, haha
Rinoa is synergy so it's going to be easy.

Last edited:

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Got two Lillisette 35CP's from the free draw but I already had her maxed.

Wonder why they didn't rework Vaan :/

Oct 27, 2017
Gating Beach Bash behind silver tokens is so stupid. So we basically have to waste time grinding just for the sake of it to unlock part 2...

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Free pull gave me one gold.... Kain EX. Wow... I wonder if I should use him now. Rinoa EX stage was too easy... got like 310+k score. Rinoa is just so ovepowered and I love it! And wow I'm back at 100+ tickets. The rewards are the best in this game!

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Free pull got me Kain's EX. I have 0MLB 15 and 35, but my stones are going to go towards Seph and Freya and Vivi's EX. So unfortunately, I'll have yet another benched EX party member to hang out with Maria, Y'sh, and Light.

petitmelon

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Got 2 copies of Vaan's 35 in the free pull. He's max MLB already and that's fine because I need the power stones. Rinoa cleaned me out lol

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
More rewards yay!!

Those tickets plus the 20 free stream tickets are going right towards Seph. Sending good vibes out there for everyone pulling for him on the 4th!

Last edited: