• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
I've used so many tickets on the Laguna banner and all L's

I really want to pull for Noctis but if the ex store is coming in two weeks I might as well wait..

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
I saw some people struggling online with certain boss fights in the new chapter release, so I made a couple of videos without warrior of light to help people with the fights.

I was a bit surprised that people had a problem with this fight. Lenna makes this fight a breeze. If you don't have her, just bring someone like eiko who can push the debuff off

Man I loved this fight. Wasn't expecting a tough fight in story.

Boss either becomes immune or resist magic, so don't bring magic users. Also can remove framed debuff.

Honestly as long as you have a healer, this fight should not be an issue

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda warming up to Setzer and starting to want him.
He doesn't get a rework but his C50 (+30% all stats) will activate after 2 Freeze Joker instead of using all his skills.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Thank god Global has accept all button for missions, look at this recent video showing how it is to accept raid reward on JP

Yes, it is indeed 9 straight min of clicking, crazy stuff.

Reddit user VictorSoh made 2 graph showing how effective the FF protagonist are going to be in the following months, to help you decide pick your free EX

FF 1-7 : https://i.redd.it/nxp52e9flul31.png
FF 8-15 : https://i.redd.it/8yo5ly0bmul31.png

Like said before, I have Y'shtola/WoL/Vaan/Cloud and will pull Noctis in 2 days, so I'll most certainly pick Onion Knight.

Last edited:

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Ah, excellent, Kouriozan! I was thinking of posting those!

Bear in mind that these are merely projections of general usefulness gained from JP community's interpretation of these characters. For more information on how they will fit your party as they grow stronger, it is reccomended you check out the Dissidia Database to better research these characters.

I have already listed their general overviews at the time this will likely happen, and I will post it again in a quote. Use discretion and make the most of it!

Yeah, Noctis will be good, although I don't know much about his kit after rework since I'm not hunting him down.

But the Protagonist Free EX is killing me!!! I don't know who to choose!

I've decided to make a big spoiler post detailing all the characters that will be on that banner, so that you can make an informed decision when the time comes. The info is sorta sparse, but accurate, and as informed as I can make it right now.

Hopefully it helps!

FF1- WoL (VERY good tank! Can provide solid brv battery to party with second ability, and a small amount of brv, then DOUBLING everyone's current brv with the first. Places unique shield on all allies that absorbs incoming Brv Damage, leaves enemies gaining nothing and protects ally and self brv total. Second gives enemies a lock on debuff that makes them target him, and increases his Evasion and int brv, which his shield and Brv Battery is based on. Lots of ability uses, and a solid HP+ and Brv+, marking excellent longevity. EX increases speed, deals more damage based on current barriers, and restores 20% max Hp. Ex currently paired with Shantotto, EX+ Comes on the first event with Garland, so if you want it now or later, both paired with good units, you are afforded that chance.) Got it

FF2- Firion (Solid Damage and battery, plus healing. Can overheal allies and self with nearly every attack due to Blood Sword buff, and when he overheals, he restores a small amount of Brv when Hp Recovery isn't possible. EX has 100% Splash )

FF3- Onion Knight (Atk Aura and switches between overflow single target physical, and splash blizzard magic. Will be super good once EX+ comes out, and will enchant party and imperil enemies with Blizzard then) Got it

FF4- Dark Knight Cecil OR Paladin Cecil ( DK is a solid damage dealer, using dark attacks and draining his health, but can recover it as well, and can launch. EX launches and deals lots of damage. Has aura, don't no much about that. PAL buffs the party with Brv and Hp Regen and Def, can both Battery and Heal party with either ability, and has powerful Brv+ and Hp+. Most attacks are Holy element, and EX Imperil's Holy, leading to consistently good Damage targeting weakness. Both are very solid in the right parties, but cannot be used together.)

FF5- Bartz (consistent Battery and Brv shaver with both EX and second ability. Must use both abilities once to "Master" them, granting party aura. First is Brv damage dump, second does solid party Battery and fractions enemy brv before attack. EX does practically the same thing, as is fast, making him an effective battery and general buffer.)

FF6- Terra (Damage Dealer, Self Buffer and Debuffer, can do both high amount of hits and charge up her own brave, depending on what's necessary. Bad EX, but good abilities. Not a solid investment right now, wait for rework)

FF7- Cloud (Tactical Damage Dealer, can guarantee a launch with one ability, and guarantee paralysis with the other afterwards, charges Brv a bit before heavy Brv attacks, FIRST EX+ IN CHAOS, lots of powerful self buffs, both good and bad in different cases. VERY good investment, but will be first on banner in Chaos with his EX and Vincent's, so take caution.) Got it

FF8- Squall (Damage Dealer and Splash Expert, can effectively clear waves and deal solid damage to both single and double bosses, One of the First EX+'s, But comes on a banner alongside Ultimecia, an very good character, so waiting is fair.)

FF9- Zidane (Debuff and fast Damage Dealer. Similar to Terra, only physical and faster, with unique debuff and buff, Ex is fast and launches)

FF10- Tidus (Debuff and SUPER FAST Damage Dealer and Brv shaver, First Ability gives him a unique buff that then gives him Free turns when building up Brv attacking and gives overflows in second ability. messy to deal with low buff duration and no way to refresh it permanently, but very useful when used right, EX does 100% to all enemies)

FF11- Shantotto (Heavy Magic Damage Dealer, does extra damage under unique mechanic Rage, is extended by getting hit or using Brv to restore up to the third stack, and becomes permanent after being reduced to 50% or less Hp during combat. Both double HP and Overflow abilities available, EX imperils four elements, Fire, Wind, Lighting, and Dark, Just had Rework Banner with WoL, so if you don't have both, consider it first.)

FF12- Vaan (Magic Damage Dealer, all attacks can gain different element follow ups, can Self Atk up a little with his first, and Def Down and blind with the second one. EX does fire damage and half splash. Sorta outdated and won't be useful until Rework and EX+, not great choice right now unless favorite) Got it

FF13- Lighting (Damage Dealer and Free turn character, after using EX, any break she does gives one free turn for her, cannot trigger consecutively. Switches between a high attack mode using a Non-Elemental attack, and a Brv Regen mode using a Lightning Elemental attack. EX does three Brv-Hp attacks, benefits from max brave before use. Useful, but sort of selfish, other damage dealers can do what she does and more, but much later she will rise to the top. Solid investment either way.)

FF14- Y'shtola (Immensely useful Brv Battery and Delay Character, can restore her own Brv with Brv+, and gives brave based on current amount and Max Brv buff everyone with second ability, meaning full Brv Battery if used right, can brv dump with first ability and delay enemy turn, if Brv not high enough can attack and delay without dumping, setting up Ability two. Very useful EX that can do a lot of things, including fully heal and revive, max out brave, restoring ability uses, and more after EX+, including becoming a free turn. Excellent investment) Got it

FF15- Noctis (Delay, Free turn Damage Dealer, similar to Vayne in some respects. Both abilities become plus versions when used, then go back to normal after being used, and so on. Both abilities, every second time used, makes him act right before the targeted enemy, allowing him to act many more times then everyone else if used correctly. Enemies hit with these abilities get the unique debuff Point Blank Warp, which lowers defense and triggers a follow up Hp attack on the second uses of abilities, with the first ability triggering a launch with it's follow up. EX Hp attacks and gives a unique buff called Armiger, which stacks up to five and raises Max Brv, makes Brv+ and Hp+ into Hp++ and Hp++, the latter gaining a follow up on enemies with point blank warp. Can gain turns quickly, and Advance Ability causes his abilities to turn into their + version immediately. Is coming up soon, so may not be needed, but solid investment.)

Most of these characters are super powerful, and will be solid investments for the future should you be able to MLB them. Since you only get their EX for free, be cautious about spending on characters you don't have other weapons for, and plan accordingly. You can use weapon tokens and orbs to get and max their 15cp and 35cp weapons, so it'll always be possible to max them as long as you get their EX.

For my money, WoL and Y'shtola are some of the best picks, and will be useful for a VERY, Very long time.

Noctis will serve you well if you haven't gotten Vayne.

Squall and Cloud are both coming very soon with their EX+, but Cloud is paired with a less desirable unit, so he's a better pick between the two if need be. Again, WoL is also a first EX+, and is super solid even without it, but ESPECIALLY with it.

Vaan and Terra are not very good investments, as their rework builds their main kit to make them more useful, their EX+ doesn't do enough to extend their longevity and empower their move set. Avoid grabbing unless absolutely more favourable then all other options.

Lightning and Onion Knight are Last Resorts if you already have everyone else, since they both have a very very good EX+ down the line, yet are only moderately powerful until then. Onion Knight comes quicker, but that's still a bunch of months holding onto an EX you may not want to use, so plan accordingly.

Everything else comes down to personal preference. Ultimately, you should pick a character who's EX you don't have, and that you'd love to use in the game, and if the reason why is becaus you love them AS a character, that's perfectly valid!

Just take some consideration so you can feel good about your decision when the time comes!

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
After like 200+ tickets I finally got Laguna's EX

Even with him fully MLB I'm still leaking CP and have to start taking off all the DEF/HP stats to make way for the bloom stone passives and his WOI 15CP

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
After like 200+ tickets I finally got Laguna's EX

Even with him fully MLB I'm still leaking CP and have to start taking off all the DEF/HP stats to make way for the bloom stone passives and his WOI 15CP

I hope he kicks a lot of ass for you! He was one of my favorites when I started the game, and I really wanted his EX, so I hope you get some good use out of him for both of us!

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Tomorrow I'll need to make a list of which EX I want and when they come back, with who, so I don't waste too much pulling on future banners with EXs I already own. Example is Ramza, I'll want him and he's with Terra, but if a Chaos banner puts him with a better character, I'd much rather wait for it.
Another one is OK coming back with Yuri and the latter is pretty OP, haha.

Here : https://altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
You can see the full history of every banners JP got, just ignore the weekly ones.

EDIT : so here it is, the list of EX banners I'm interested in, by release order :
Sherlotta
Garland
/ WoL (already have WoL but I NEED GARLAND)
Ultimecia / Squall
Agrias / Faris (maybe)
Machina / Rem (maybe)
Emperor / Firion
Setzer / Vanille / Serah (already got Serah, this banner dropped when Chaos stages were added to Ifrit / Shiva / Ramuh)
Bartz / Yuffie (maybe, same time as above)
Zack / Ignis
Yuri / Onion Knight

Bolded are the one I'm aiming for, and yeah basically wait double EXs banner for more bang for your buck. When there is multiple EXs, the rates are not divised, it's still 0.5% chances for each EX
Of course there's some banner I'll try a few tickets just to test my luck, tonight I will not go all out for Noctis so it'll depend on RNGsus.

Last edited:

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
Hey I've been away from this game for a while playing Epic 7. Thought i'd hop back in.
I noticed Paine is out, should i pull for her ex weapon? I see noctis ex is here too, should i just go nuts on his banner?

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Hey I've been away from this game for a while playing Epic 7. Thought i'd hop back in.
I noticed Paine is out, should i pull for her ex weapon? I see noctis ex is here too, should i just go nuts on his banner?

Honestly it depends on who you already have. But both Paine and noctis are great in what they do

herminihildo

Oct 30, 2017
Tomorrow I'll need to make a list of which EX I want and when they come back, with who, so I don't waste too much pulling on future banners with EXs I already own. Example is Ramza, I'll want him and he's with Terra, but if a Chaos banner puts him with a better character, I'd much rather wait for it.
Another one is OK coming back with Yuri and the latter is pretty OP, haha.

Here : https://altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
You can see the full history of every banners JP got, just ignore the weekly ones.

EDIT : so here it is, the list of EX banners I'm interested in, by release order :
Sherlotta
Garland
/ WoL (already have WoL but I NEED GARLAND)
Ultimecia / Squall
Agrias / Faris (maybe)
Machina / Rem (maybe)
Emperor / Firion
Setzer / Vanille / Serah (already got Serah, this banner dropped when Chaos stages were added to Ifrit / Shiva / Ramuh)
Bartz / Yuffie (maybe, same time as above)
Zack / Ignis
Yuri / Onion Knight

Bolded are the one I'm aiming for, and yeah basically wait double EXs banner for more bang for your buck. When there is multiple EXs, the rates are not divised, it's still 0.5% chances for each EX
Of course there's some banner I'll try a few tickets just to test my luck, tonight I will not go all out for Noctis so it'll depend on RNGsus.

thanks for the info.

I'm looking forward to the Emperor banner.
Still considering on the Noctis banner today. It'll probably depend on who is with him. Skipped Paine because I already have Firion and Wakka 15/35cp MLB.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
No problem, since I'm pretty much set in which banner to go hard, I'll have to choose between P.Cecil and Lightning for the free EX, probably Cecil since Lightning will come back with Hope and he gets really good, but that's not for a long time.

Will do about 100 tickets in 30 mins, so I'm crossing my fingers

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Well, it took 112 tickets, I'm glad I didn't stop at 100 like I said but it was a dangerous bet since I had his 15/35 MLB already.

52153d35-fb4e-4f1b-807mk6o.png

Guess I'll try a bit on Ramza/Terra banner.

Last edited:

herminihildo

Oct 30, 2017
No problem, since I'm pretty much set in which banner to go hard, I'll have to choose between P.Cecil and Lightning for the free EX, probably Cecil since Lightning will come back with Hope and he gets really good, but that's not for a long time.

Will do about 100 tickets in 30 mins, so I'm crossing my fingers

any recommended EX?
i currently have the following EX:
Serah
Vayne
Zack
Cid
Vivi
Laguna
WoL

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got Noct's EX on the 18th ticket, so a pleasant surprise since I couldn't get it on his initial release.

I still have a good number of tickets left that I'll use for the Ramza/Terra banner.

Last edited:

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Had the best good luck streak I'll likely ever have. The VII fangirl in me is attributing it to the high from the new trailer. All that good cosmic energy has to go somewhere right?!

I pulled Alisaie's EX a few days ago after a random yolo draw. As I already have Noctis maxed, I decided to split my remaining 10K gems between Paine's and Porom's banners and as these stories go, got both of their EXs as well. Whooo!

While I don't have much left, looking ahead, I'm most interested in Sherlotta and Setzer, so there's time to save back up again.

And congrats to all the new Noct EX holders! Enjoy using the Prince of Pain. :)

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I made a mistake, I wanted to MLB Palom's 15 and 35CP so I used tickets on Porom banner, it started well with 2 Palom 35 so I needed one more, 120 tickets later (hoped for a surprise EX...) I barely got 4 5*, 10% rates is a lie I tell you.
Hopefully when I'll pull on Terra/Ramza my luck will even out, because that shocked me, couldn't MLB his 35 after all.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
No Noctis EX for me. This is like four or five EX banners in a row where I've got nothing to show for it.

The game needs to fucking STOP giving me Rem weapons. I hate her.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Only did about 50 pulls so far but not even a single Noctis weapon to show for it.
Boy do I have Rem geared up now though.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Noctis is a beast. Damn.

Maxed everything except his Ex, just need to limit break it 2 times more. But he is already wrecking.

Last edited:

Scosher

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle WA
Took 40k gems and also wasted some tickets but finally got Noctis' EX. Still have 75k gems to get Terra EX (cause I HAVE to get Terra regardless if she drops off), but I hope I have better luck and don't have to pity. Need to start hoarding my stash after that for Sherlotta!

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Not only is noctis crazy good, you actually need to pay attention to what you're doing or you mess up his skill uses.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I will definitely go with P.Cecil for the free EX, more support is never a bad thing especially with FEoD and I have enough damage dealer as is.
P.Cecil is coming back with Kain EX and way later Vayne on his Lost Chapter, if you want to wait for those.
I think my roster need Vanille but I'll wait for the triple EX banner I stated above.
Oh I need to check if I have P.Cecil's 35cp

Quick edit : yep, it's 1LB and I have his 15 MLB!

NemesisTheory

One Winged Slayer
Jun 15, 2019
Netherlands
I just witnessed a Noctis player go first in the darkened wings event and pretty much style on both of them until one was left with like 20% hp. Nobody else even got a turn.

I don't usually break out the "sugoi!" stickers but man, that was pretty good.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
I just witnessed a Noctis player go first in the darkened wings event and pretty much style on both of them until one was left with like 20% hp. Nobody else even got a turn.

I don't usually break out the "sugoi!" stickers but man, that was pretty good.

This is coop so doesn't really matter, but noctis can have very serious issues with amount of skill uses left if played like that.

He will literally run out of skills by his 3rd turn

But man the damage that he does in that time frame 😍

Scosher

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle WA
I will definitely go with P.Cecil for the free EX, more support is never a bad thing especially with FEoD and I have enough damage dealer as is.
P.Cecil is coming back with Kain EX and way later Vayne on his Lost Chapter, if you want to wait for those.
I think my roster need Vanille but I'll wait for the triple EX banner I stated above.
Oh I need to check if I have P.Cecil's 35cp

I'm doing the same. Reddit has an infographic that shows their meta trends, but for me, what's more important is who their projected bannermates are. Since I don't care for Kain's EX and already have Vayne MLB'd, by getting P. Cecil's free EX, I can avoid those banners completely. The other protagonist EX's I want are Terra and Onion Knight, but since they're coming with Ramza Ex and Yuri Ex respectively, I don't mind pulling on those banners.

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I got another Noctis EX through a ticket, and then I decided to do a pull to hopefully get some powerstones...and then got two more EX's. There goes my luck for the rest of the year.

For those who haven't gotten his EX, I wish I could give you one. At least I don't have to spend any powerstones on the weapon now lol.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Sadly I have been very unlucky again XD. Infact the same thing as Serah EX happened now with Allisae who just happens to be another of my favourites. I got her ex on the last pull which would have gave me it regardless. So I have two just like I have with Serah. YAY.... Ever since I saw Allisae's EX in action I realized she's really really crazy worth it and she's also probably near my favourite FF XIV character... seriously she's so awesome so I had to do it. Got about 120k gems left..... I have ran out of Lost chapters to grind.... I dedicated my whole week to catch up to gather gems pretty much... so only Noctis's lost chapter left, and Chapter 3 and 4 of Act 2 on hard mode plus summon boards. With that, I can easily get back to where I was I think. I saw this coming after my Rydia and Ashe pull within a few tickets though. I was screaming with how lucky I was there even if it was 4am.... but I really really want Paine's EX too because What's Yuna without YRP huh? I am gonna pray to rngjesus to give me her EX with tickets. These remaining 120k gems are all for Yuna and I know she's coming soon. After Yuna there's Lyse which will be the next character I really want. I know there are meta units like Sherlotta but we'll see.... since I dont really care about crystal chronicles.

Anyhow, rant aside.... I was meaning to post my thoughts on the new chapter. Big spoilers follow of course

So this chapter I really liked. It is nice to get things from Yuna's point of view and pretty sweet that she got her memories back. Now she can be all lovely with Tidus again as one scene near the end indicates! Hah. I have some major interest in the plot of OO and mostly how the villains keep betraying us despite being in our party. Their dimensional coordinates are used for aid after all but Seymour betrays Yuna in this chapter and has a master plan with Emperor from FF II. I have to admit it being an FFX chapter kinda left me bitter when the end descended to FF II but I guess it was because Seymour and Emperor work together in this chapter. I really enjoyed Paine repeating "You're gonna get hurt" a lot because I really liked her in X-2 haha so that was funny. The party thinks she's really mean at first... you gotta wonder how all 101 warriors currently even get along while walking or on the airship. I do think that should be explored more, personally. The last boss was... well underwhelming since the chapter really makes it seem like you'd fight an FFX final boss if anything. But most of all I enjoyed the story from Yuna's point of view and I hope further chapters will be like this too. Once everyone gets their brilliance/memories back will we have a finale with Shinryu? That's gonna be awhile cause they keep adding people to the game! xD But before any of that happens... they need to add Rikku to the game like this chapter suggests!

Oh and my free ex... I've decided to go with Noctis I think but Warrior of light seems useful as well. Tough call but i'm not a fan of Warrior of light as a character.

Had the best good luck streak I'll likely ever have. The VII fangirl in me is attributing it to the high from the new trailer. All that good cosmic energy has to go somewhere right?!

I pulled Alisaie's EX a few days ago after a random yolo draw. As I already have Noctis maxed, I decided to split my remaining 10K gems between Paine's and Porom's banners and as these stories go, got both of their EXs as well. Whooo!

While I don't have much left, looking ahead, I'm most interested in Sherlotta and Setzer, so there's time to save back up again.

And congrats to all the new Noct EX holders! Enjoy using the Prince of Pain. :)

It is great to see you in such high spirits hahah the VII remake TGS trailer was so amazing. I hope you get to hurt a lot of poor monsters with Paine lol.

No Noctis EX for me. This is like four or five EX banners in a row where I've got nothing to show for it.

The game needs to fucking STOP giving me Rem weapons. I hate her.

I understand the frustration but at least there are plenty of resources to gather.

So I got another Noctis EX through a ticket, and then I decided to do a pull to hopefully get some powerstones...and then got two more EX's. There goes my luck for the rest of the year.

For those who haven't gotten his EX, I wish I could give you one. At least I don't have to spend any powerstones on the weapon now lol.

Wow.... what are the odds of that 3 Noctis EX o.o You are set for Noctis's EX plus and spheres!

Last edited:

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
This Cosmos is incredibly easy, but I guess that is what happen when you got the current strongest units lol
WoL/Vayne/Noctis and at the end I still had plenty of skill uses left.
Ramza/Terra/Yuna rework in 3 days, meanwhile I'll farm Noctis Artifact since mine are pretty crappy.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
I have no idea why people have been saying cosmos will be really difficult. So far it has been a joke.

I just did cinque cosmos without boss even getting a turn

So far the chapter 4 boss has been hardest thing

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Ground up yet another 5000 gems and did a summon...

This shit is torturing me now. I've pulled so many copies of that fucking shotgun and those stupid daggers and not one thing I can actually use for Noctis.
Oof, that suck, I haven't done a 10+1 in a long time but had similar results with tickets, meaning that the 10% 5* is a lie.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
You mean getting each artifact with atk108/mBRV 330, Or each with just one of those passives? Because uff trying to get both in a single artifact is kind of hard. So far I have 2 with mBRV 330.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
It is great to see you in such high spirits hahah the VII remake TGS trailer was so amazing. I hope you get to hurt a lot of poor monsters with Paine lol.
Aw thanks :) Yeah, it's been really wonderful reveling in the remake, for the most part. i sincerely hope every FF fan gets to see their fav back in the spotlight like this.

And grats on the Alisaie EX! Sounds like it was an expensive EX to grab but it'll pay back it's cost in it's usefulness and fun. I've been having a blast using her; I just love everything about her and her kit. Her EX is a gorgeous design and her animations are awesome too.

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Noctis is pretty impressive. I'm still getting used to his skill rotation and all, but when used properly he definitely deals out great damage.

Also, Ramza and Terra in a few days! I'm really hoping I can either of their EX's.

Last edited:

Triangulate

Oct 27, 2017
You mean getting each artifact with atk108/mBRV 330, Or each with just one of those passives? Because uff trying to get both in a single artifact is kind of hard. So far I have 2 with mBRV 330.
Yes, you want to try to get both ATK 108 and mBRV 330 on the same artifact. And yes, it sucks. There's a reason artifact farming is widely considered the worst part of DFFOO.

The good news is it really isn't necessary. A couple ATK 108 + whatever and an mBRV 330 + whatever or something along those lines is fine. Perfect artifacts are just for min/maxing if you're into that.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
About 20 stamina potion and got one ATK+108/MBRB+330 for Noctis so far, and it's 15CP. I assume it's going to be better to farm with the WoI rework this month where you get token and exchange for Eidojas you want.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Aw thanks :) Yeah, it's been really wonderful reveling in the remake, for the most part. i sincerely hope every FF fan gets to see their fav back in the spotlight like this.

And grats on the Alisaie EX! Sounds like it was an expensive EX to grab but it'll pay back it's cost in it's usefulness and fun. I've been having a blast using her; I just love everything about her and her kit. Her EX is a gorgeous design and her animations are awesome too.

It pretty much follows the entire red mage rotation in Final Fantasy XIV! It's really cool. The only thing that's different in XIV is you start rotating the ver spells with jolt II at start. It's definitely awesome how they implemented it! And yep it was expensive! I'm hoping that I won't have to pity my next ex again lol!

I have no idea why people have been saying cosmos will be really difficult. So far it has been a joke.

I just did cinque cosmos without boss even getting a turn

So far the chapter 4 boss has been hardest thing

Well the Porom cosmos certainly is kinda hard with those random hp attacks going off. What do you suggest I do there? Thanks!