• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.

Little late in bringing it up, but anybody excited for Desch? I've been hoping he'd show up for a while, and I'm glad he's here!

He's got a preview and a translated trailer on the reddit, so give it a look if he seems interesting, bottom line though is that he can create an anti-magic/physical field through his skills that dulls the effectiveness of enemy attacks, and can inflict defense down or paralysis!

I'm very happy he's here, and I'll certainly pick him up when he shows up.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
That brave regen too! Took my by surprise when I did my run. Had too plan around that so my WoL wouldn't get one shot.

Stream today, right? Hoping we get rank or summon board QOL early!

Yeah, here's hoping! Might happen next month to coincide with Brothers summonboards if it doesn't happen now, so we'll see!

And also, this is a BIG reason why Ultimecia is such a big pull for so long, she has counters to practically every way a boss normally protects it's Brave. Nearly all her attacks have a gravity effect in the beginning, she provides a minor but effective defense debuff, she can take multiple free turns after her EX, letting an enemy potentially build their Brave to be broken again, she self buffs her own Atk and Max Brv using two different framed buffs, she becomes a very effective DPS against bosses that have just a little too much defense when near death, and slots into many teams well, especially against double bosses.

Also she's super rad, that's another good reason. And Squall is pretty well buffed alongside her too.

Fortunately, if you thought the Colourless Queen and the Steam Krakens were bad, you are in for a beautiful baroque nightmare!

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Stream is in 2 hours and 15 mins.
New characters will be Ultimecia / Lyse story chapter (with must have Y'shtola EX+) / Machina / Basch. Should be a good month coming, with maybe free pulls because holidays.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Dimensions' End and Ultimecia when I won't be home for 2 days T-T
Hopefully I can do some pulling before leaving.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Oh god Rem's EX is back true. I dont have it yet. May have to pass on it again but I'll do tickets for sure.

Lol they blocked the spoiler even if it is super obvious.

Last edited:

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
OH yes CELES REWORK!!

So I'll awaken Lenna and Rydia, Celes not sure about the rest.

So excited for everything. Lyse, Ultimecia, Celes rework.... I can finally use her again!

Last edited:

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
If you skipped it, we're getting first free multi draw for Ultimecia, Locke's LC (again) and Machina (Rem EX featured)

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I'm insanely hyped for dimensions. I hope it breaks us. As long as the first floor is not magic dependent I am good to go lol

She is the most requested. Makes sense. I hope for your sake she is insanely good =)

Same, I can't wait for dimensions! As for Rikku if they include her Mix ability as her ex I wonder how they can implement it.

Also I'm stuck here a bit. Should I realize Fang to Purple or save? I only have Cloud purple atm.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Same, I can't wait for dimensions! As for Rikku if they include her Mix ability as her ex I wonder how they can implement it.

Also I'm stuck here a bit. Should I realize Fang to Purple or save? I only have Cloud purple atm.

You can book fang, but I'd purple other weapons first to be honest

Scosher

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle WA
shoot. i missed completing Fang's lost chapter. wasn't able to obtain for the ingots.

The event rewards for Lost Chapters are just 3 draw tickets. The ingots are in the permanent player missions, so you can still go back for the Chaos completion at any time for the ingots.

Just read up on the December livestream. So many free draws...I feel the need to support the dev team by purchasing some of these upcoming sales! I've never played a gacha game this generous. So many favorites of mine getting their upgrades this month too. I want to try and get EX's for Kuja, Faris, Lyse, Locke, and Celes. I've saved up a lot but I'm pretty sure this'll wipe out my stash clean.

Last edited:

herminihildo

Oct 30, 2017
The event rewards for Lost Chapters are just 3 draw tickets. The ingots are in the permanent player missions, so you can still go back for the Chaos completion at any time for the ingots.

Just read up on the December livestream. So many free draws...I feel the need to support the dev team by purchasing some of these upcoming sales! I've never played a gacha game this generous. So many favorites of mine getting their upgrades this month too. I want to try and get EX's for Kuja, Faris, Lyse, Locke, and Celes. I've saved up a lot but I'm pretty sure this'll wipe out my stash clean.

oh I see now you mean. the nugget mission for Fang's LC is still there.

Garland, on the other hand isn't. I had couple of missteps that cost me to use gems. Finally cleared it.

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
yUZk1W0l.png

Got it! Was really close to getting score when I got the turn count down. So, knew that a complete clear was within reach. Just waiting on Ultimecia to drop to finish Deuce LC. Hoping not to pity her...but more than ready if I have too.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
In about 12 hours we're gonna get 3 chaos fights!

I would be more excited if it was any other day, but I have so much to do on Thursday I don't think I'll have time to do videos for all 3 fights.

Also I don't think the fights are unlocked instantly and you have to do some other fights before unlocking chaos dimensions fights.

Finally a lot of tough content releases simultaneously and it happens on the day I'm busy ><

On the other hand I am trying to talk my friend (who doesn't play Dissidia) to do some kinda video content for Dissidia together lol. Have no idea how that will even work out, but I love this game so much. I wanna do more than just chaos fight videos

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Rad, it's about time he showed up, I'm looking forward to seeing how his kit is represented!

Anyway, now that Ultimecia's showing up and a bunch of people are gonna max her out completely, we should talk about something important.

I know nobody wants anything to do with the Orb system, especially since you only get one orb with every EX+ mastered, and they cannot be removed from somebody without deleting the Orb. But Ultimecia comes with a very good one.

She comes with an Orb that inflicts a 30% genetic Defense down debuff that is inflicted when dealing a critical hit while having full HP. This mixed with her 20% Defense down and Sap framed debuff allows her to cut enemy Defense down to size significantly.

If you decide to get her, are you planing on putting it on her, or waiting for a different character to apply it too? Bear in mind that it's an E Orb, so only characters with an E slot can take advantage of it.

Bonus question, Krile's batteries everyone by 20% of their Int when hitting a broken target once a turn. It's C.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
i6xffn567a141.gif

Better get ready y'all, the Empress of Time is showing up soon!

(Shamelessly stolen from the DFFOO Reddit, it's got some fun and useful stuff over there, give it a look!)

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah good luck everyone, as I already said I'm leaving for Disneyland Paris the next 2 days, I'm French so it's « only » taking 3 hours to get there, I'll have a bit of time do to some pulling while in the ride but otherwise my playtime will be limited until Saturday.
Hoping to see some great free 10+1 here, I don't Squall's EX maybe I'll get him as well, but not like getting it 3 times before Ultimecia like with Garland and WoL, haha.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got the EX on the 7th pull, did a few more to get the book and well...

Ended up with 4 Ulti EX's and 2 Squall's. I even got two of her EX on the same pull. Thank you RNG lol.

Last edited:

herminihildo

Oct 30, 2017
I'm still not in favor of the Gatcha gods. I might end up doing a pity again.

I did get Squall's EX a couple of times through I already have his before but not MLB. Now I need some advice.

Do I use the extra weapon to MLB the one I have or use power stones instead to realize for the ingot and sphere?

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I'm still not in favor of the Gatcha gods. I might end up doing a pity again.

I did get Squall's EX a couple of times through I already have his before but not MLB. Now I need some advice.

Do I use the extra weapon to MLB the one I have or use power stones instead to realize for the ingot and sphere?

Extra to MLB, maxing two of the same weapon is a fools errand, and you have to spend Ingots to get another sphere. Better to use it to save on powerstones.

You may feel like you lack ingots right now, but it is fleeting. You will have EX's to spend books on soon enough, just takes time. You don't wanna waste realizing a weapon JUST for it's Ingot unless it's another character you might use someday.

Also, I got both, but I had to pity Squalls for the Ingot, and it was too late to turn back by the time I got Ultimecia's. At least I maxed her weapons!

Last edited:

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
My free pull was Ultimecia 15 and 35 cp. Cecil 15. Not bad actually but wanted the ex. I see some of you guys got lucky. Congrats ! Now to wait for Wazzy! Lol

Was prepared to, and sure enough, had to to pity her. Two Squall EX's along the way too.

That always sucks especially twice in a row. I'm so hesitant with gems. Gonna try about 150 tickets.

herminihildo

Oct 30, 2017
Extra to MLB, maxing two of the same weapon is a fools errand, and you have to spend Ingots to get another sphere. Better to use it to save on powerstones.

You may feel like you lack ingots right now, but it is fleeting. You will have EX's to spend books on soon enough, just takes time. You don't wanna waste realizing a weapon JUST for it's Ingot unless it's another character you might use someday.

Also, I got both, but I had to pity Squalls for the Ingot, and it was too late to turn back by the time I got Ultimecia's. At least I maxed her weapons!

Got it. I ended up pitying Ulti. I got enough sqalll's EX to MLB without using a power stone

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
So I'll finally be free to play in about 4 hours or so, but I wanted to share my bullshit pulls

I got 3 Squall ex from 3 tickets (2 back to back) and 2 more from multis

I already had Squall maxed :(
This kind of luck never happens on stuff you want.

Thankfully I got Ultimecia in 4 pulls.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Got her off the free pull

I had to pity sherlotta so I feel like I deserved this lol

also finished Deuce's Chaos with WoL/Sherlotta/Ace using Naar's strategy. Thanks! Naar

Glad it worked for you :)

My free pull was Ultimecia 15 and 35 cp. Cecil 15. Not bad actually but wanted the ex. I see some of you guys got lucky. Congrats ! Now to wait for Wazzy! Lol

That always sucks especially twice in a row. I'm so hesitant with gems. Gonna try about 150 tickets.

You and tickets lol

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Ultimecia chaos done. The hardest part was timing when to use Ultimecia ex so you can shave the boss AND making sure they stay in break status when they attack you, or they will one shot you.

I wanted to use something other than my current set up of wol, sherlotta, and Ultimecia but I didn't have many options to choose from for gravity shavers.

This fight will be SO MUCH EASIER next week after lenna gets her awakening. I'll go and even say lenna will make this a cake walk

I am currently working my way through dimensions now and just like I thought I am screwed by me lacking magic units lol.

I'll try to figure something out and hopefully have it done in next 24 hours.

But now I need to rest! Been up for 24 hours x.x

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
So I'll finally be free to play in about 4 hours or so, but I wanted to share my bullshit pulls

I got 3 Squall ex from 3 tickets (2 back to back) and 2 more from multis

I already had Squall maxed :(
This kind of luck never happens on stuff you want.

Thankfully I got Ultimecia in 4 pulls.

Glad it worked for you :)

You and tickets lol

Wow grats on the crazy luck serious 4 ex back to back??? Does Squall have a useful sphere at least? And grats on Ultimecia! Alright so i'm gonna purple Ultimecia once I pull her ex this week hopefully but who else should I book/purple? I booked Fang and Cloud is purple. Should I book Warrior of light? How useful is his overflow at 0/3? Thanks in advance for the advice.