• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Quick question...before I took a hiatus on the game we were told to keep dupe EX weapons but I can not remember why. Could someone quickly explain what I should do with them? I've been getting a good amount collected and not sure what to do.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Quick question...before I took a hiatus on the game we were told to keep dupe EX weapons but I can not remember why. Could someone quickly explain what I should do with them? I've been getting a good amount collected and not sure what to do.

You sell them or fuse them.

Whoever told you that was wrong. You literally have to spend a LOT of real money to get a small reward from it.

You would be wasting so many critical resources so you can have a +5% attack sphere in your inventory

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah there's no point in trying to max out another EX for a sphere that you already have. Fuse it if the weapon isn't MLB yet or sell it for a power stone if it is.

The Ifrit farming is going really fast just because he's super easy and the wild points helps speed it up too.

Last edited:

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After thinking about it I'll probably skip Balthier. I don't think I'm in dire need of him at the moment and I'd rather wait for Gabranth's banner since Gabranth is a must for me and his EX is back then.

Edit: Disregard this lol. I got it through tickets.

Last edited:

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I see the game still refuse to give me any EX, the new year didn't change that fact.
Despite all my pulls, my last EX is still Ultimecia.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Geez had some nice luck on the new banners. Got Thancred's on the freebie. Cait's and Balthier's freebie gave me nothing but a power stone, so I gave one gem pull a try and got Balthier's. Stopping there while I'm ahead.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Got my boy Baltheir :D He is so strong x.X

Basically this fight is auto win if you have a dispeller. Without a dispeller you will have issues, especially with the 2nd wave. For fun and because I didn't really need the extra damage from other dps I brought 2 dispellers and still managed to beat the turn count by a good amount :P

Also wave 1 is by far the hardest and has a lot of RNG in it and it is better if you just get broken since you will probably get broken anyways. So dump that brv!!

I tried with other compositions and all work including agrias, cloud, and vivi to name a few. But don't forget a dispeller!!!

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Took me like 40 mins to refresh my friends hoping for a dispeller to show up, we need a refresh button for this lmao.
Otherwise it was Faris and I used her on wave 2 after being done with one of the machine, and I could even debuff wave 3 before she left.

Edir : used 35 more tickets on Vanille banner and got a Serah EX dupe, this game seriously hates me >.>
100 powerstones now, I need something new soon before I freak out. I'll try 50 tickets max on Tifa while waiting Rosa EX+ and The Emperor.

Last edited:

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I got Balthier's EX on the free pull. I like Balthier so this is great! I got powerstones on the other pull. After watching Naar's video i'm really glad to have his ex! lol

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Gacha is feast or famine....

spent the 20 free mobile tickets trying for Cait and TEN of them turned gold, two of which were dupe Balthier EXs and then Cait's popped on the last.

I can now look forward to horrible luck for the rest of the year.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
My luck has been scary good the past few days.

Got Cait's & Vivi's EX off of free pulls then got Balthier's EX in my first pull after that.

Then I also got Serah's EX off a ticket which I needed lol

like Calliope said, I too might've peaked for the year.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Took me like 40 mins to refresh my friends hoping for a dispeller to show up, we need a refresh button for this lmao.
Otherwise it was Faris and I used her on wave 2 after being done with one of the machine, and I could even debuff wave 3 before she left.

Edir : used 35 more tickets on Vanille banner and got a Serah EX dupe, this game seriously hates me >.>
100 powerstones now, I need something new soon before I freak out. I'll try 50 tickets max on Tifa while waiting Rosa EX+ and The Emperor.

it updates every 6 hours and based on who in your friend list logged in first

I got Balthier's EX on the free pull. I like Balthier so this is great! I got powerstones on the other pull. After watching Naar's video i'm really glad to have his ex! lol

Did you try him? I have been hyping him up for a while now. Glad that he turned out so good. That 100% AoE EX *drool* The only bad thing about him is that he really needs to be in fights with lots of buffs or he becomes useless, where as Faris and Vanille can still be good without having to dispel a unit.

But he does do more dps than them though.

Anyways now that you have his ex, enjoy that chaos auto win

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So...I need some general help. I see people with outrageous stats, and I just dont understand how they're getting them?

What's the best way to grind to level summons? Seems like I'm missing the super low level common items. Do I really just run through the chapter it says the item is earned over and over, or is there a better way?

Just, in general, what's the best way to grow stats in this game?

Last edited:

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, what I did is go into battle with a friend to "use" them so they would not appear again, do that 45 times and I got my Faris friend.
So...I need some general help. I see people with outrageous stats, and I just dont understand how they're getting them?

What's the best way to grind to level summons? Seems like I'm missing the super low level common items. Do I really just run through the chapter it says the item is earned over and over, or is there a better way?

Just, in general, what's the best way to grow stars in this game?
Doing summon boards give a lot of stats indeed, I think they must be level 20 to access the Ultimate summons? I forgot.
For the regular one, stage 4 I think give the most low level summon upgrade items (adamites), horns and fangs are at stage 3.

Last edited:

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Hey guys, been a while since I posted, sure nobody missed me!

I managed to luck out on getting Basch's EX, even though I was ACTUALLY trying to get Vaan's 35CP. That thing had been escaping me for a long time, and while I have one, I can't really feel good investing 12 powerstones into maxing it out when I could possibly break even. Still, good suprise! I'll invest in him once I'm ready to start taking Demensions End seriously.

I also maxed out my Serah the moment her EX+ showed up early and I'm so happy the first of my Squad is back! She's rocking the buffs and debuff, and I'm glad her EX now has some real punch to it now!

I also tried desperately to get either Setzer's EX or Vanille's EX, and I succeeded on Setzer! FINALLY, I've wanted that thing since it was an EX, and I'm glad one of my favorite characters is Back in Action! Again, once stuff has calmed down a bit, he's going to get a full EX+, especially since he really needs it to be the broken mess he becomes!

However, I'm REALLY pining for Vanille's, and not because I really want her in regular use, honestly. Her Sphere, which dispels a buff when you break an enemy, is CRUCIAL to making my best man, Vayne, the ultimate DPS I want him to be, and I don't know if I can wait another 5 to 6 months for her EX to come back.

So now I'm at a quandary. I'm gonna try to do a BIG Summon grind to get enough tickets to luck out on her EX, and I'll save it until I get the Third member of the Squad ready for action!

I'm hoping I can get it soon, because I screwed up and maxed Setzer's EX too fast, forgetting that I'm probably going to get doubles before I get her EX, and I hope to god I don't do so before getting it.

Hope all your new decade wishes come true! Here's hoping Emperor can properly Reign in the new year when he rolls out soon!

Deleted member 38050

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
I've been hoarding my gems waiting for Rosa but decided to spend 50ish tickets pursuing Vanille, got her after 3 tickets. Insanely pleased right now, I've burned all my good luck for the year now. I'll have to end up pitying Rosa at this rate.

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finished the Heretic Chaos, and I probably could've gotten it done faster. Used Ulti/Agrias/Faris and Shiva with an Agrias friend. I might do it again just to see if I can do a better job of it.

The first wave is the hardest wave, I had to reset a couple of times until I finally got the right RNG and finish it with no real issues.

herminihildo

Oct 30, 2017
i did an extra gem pull and got Balthier's. I'm just happy to be able to use him again. would love to get cait's ex but will probably only toss a few tickets in

NemesisTheory

One Winged Slayer
Jun 15, 2019
Netherlands

People keep the extra EX for an easier/alternate way to get ingots for upgrading EX+ weapons. I read some people have more books than they have use for, so they upgrade the spare ex, use a book to + it and get a 'free' ingot to use elsewhere.

It's up to you if you think it's worth it.

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shiva's Chaos finished as well. I used Ulti/Y'shtola/Serah with Ifrit and an Agrias friend. Took me 88 turns and got a score of about 311k.

I think the major key with this fight is to keep the debuffs on the two Shiva's and make sure to not get broken too much so you lessen the number of times they'll do resist veil (they only ended up doing it twice during the entire fight and Y'shtola really helps keep the BRV up for everyone.) Diamond Dust is annoying, and that can really eat into your turns and deal major HP damage if you're not careful. Also, Serah's really good with her EX+ maxed out, I know I'll be using her for a lot of upcoming content.

Last edited:

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
I just wanted to give you guys a small heads up about my interview with Square Enix Music. Pretty much everything is done, only need to confirm the new time (we usually go live on twitch around 3PM GMT) on Thursdays, but for this interview the hours might be adjusted by an hour or 2.

So once all involved get back to me with the new time I should be able to announce everything within the next 48 hours or so

And as a further heads up, as long as your questions have to do with FF music, its fair game to ask :D There will be an instagram/twitter link to post your questions in once everything is ready to go

I'll provide more info once everything is announced

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I just wanted to give you guys a small heads up about my interview with Square Enix Music. Pretty much everything is done, only need to confirm the new time (we usually go live on twitch around 3PM GMT) on Thursdays, but for this interview the hours might be adjusted by an hour or 2.

So once all involved get back to me with the new time I should be able to announce everything within the next 48 hours or so

And as a further heads up, as long as your questions have to do with FF music, its fair game to ask :D There will be an instagram/twitter link to post your questions in once everything is ready to go

I'll provide more info once everything is announced

I'm still hoping it goes amazing, good work landing the interview!

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
So I buckled and maxed out Setzer's EX+, and I LOVE IT, THE STRUGGLE CHAMP IS BACK!!!

I definitely don't think I'll have much trouble getting enough Ingots for Emperor though!

I'm giving up on Vanille and focusing on stockpiling my Tickets with Summon grinding for now on. I have way too many opportunities in the future to squander the tickets right now, even though I failed to pull any Dispellers so far... I do have Cloud at least, but like, he's not Actually a dispeller technically. I was pulling a bit for Balthier, but I think I'll wait for Yuffie at this point.

Anyone reccomend differently? I really want Vanille, but is it worth going for now if I have the other bannermates maxed, should I go for Balthier with a maxed out without EX Cait Sith, or should I wait for later?

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
So I buckled and maxed out Setzer's EX+, and I LOVE IT, THE STRUGGLE CHAMP IS BACK!!!

I definitely don't think I'll have much trouble getting enough Ingots for Emperor though!

I'm giving up on Vanille and focusing on stockpiling my Tickets with Summon grinding for now on. I have way too many opportunities in the future to squander the tickets right now, even though I failed to pull any Dispellers so far... I do have Cloud at least, but like, he's not Actually a dispeller technically. I was pulling a bit for Balthier, but I think I'll wait for Yuffie at this point.

Anyone reccomend differently? I really want Vanille, but is it worth going for now if I have the other bannermates maxed, should I go for Balthier with a maxed out without EX Cait Sith, or should I wait for later?
First off welcome back. Secondly, I've spent everything I have trying to get Setzers EX and still am coming up short. Very jealous!

Naar

Oct 29, 2017

I mean except for vanille, the others wont be back for a while (if ever) and dispel is gonna be really important to have. You can either wait 3 months until vanille is back or try now for baltheir/vanille

They really are worth it, especially vanille and balthier

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I mean except for vanille, the others wont be back for a while (if ever) and dispel is gonna be really important to have. You can either wait 3 months until vanille is back or try now for baltheir/vanille

They really are worth it, especially vanille and balthier

I think you are right, I'm really hurting myself if I don't at least try to get some proper Dispellers on my team right now. Vanille will pull her weight, and I'll get another dispeller in one of my top three units at the same time.

Plus Balthier is pretty powerful, and I certainly appreciate having the Leading Man on my team!

I'll spend whatever tickets I got to try to get these two right now, just in case. I'm sure they will make themselves quite useful in due time!

Plus, while I love Fujin and I really want her EX when it comes out, I honestly can't wait that long to get Vanille and make her useful, especially since Setzer works so well with her massive Def down and his stupidly powerful Brv++.

Edit: What the Fudge, I got Cait Sith's EX, and while I appreciate it, I am DROWNING in supports right now, I'm hoping I get Balthiers soon.

Last edited:

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
Some more ticket pulling, 5 tickets to get Balthier EX! Luckiest I've ever been in a single banner by far. Threw some at the triple EX banner and 70 in, got Vanille EX! Game is gonna make me pity Emperor, aint it? Also, need WAY more books.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Some more ticket pulling, 5 tickets to get Balthier EX! Luckiest I've ever been in a single banner by far. Threw some at the triple EX banner and 70 in, got Vanille EX! Game is gonna make me pity Emperor, aint it? Also, need WAY more books.
Don't be afraid to spend a couple of gems on some book packs, they are an absolute pittance compared to how much you get back from it in saved time.

I'd say a few on Triple item, and a few more on Triple XP, especially considering we have a lot of characters we can level with an investment like this, and a lot of gems refunded by Summon treasures.

Don't go overboard though, just try to buy what you need for now, and buy more when the sale is going away soon if you think you need it. Like you said, you are gonna need to pity Emperor!

:P

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Don't be afraid to spend a couple of gems on some book packs, they are an absolute pittance compared to how much you get back from it in saved time.

I'd say a few on Triple item, and a few more on Triple XP, especially considering we have a lot of characters we can level with an investment like this, and a lot of gems refunded by Summon treasures.

Don't go overboard though, just try to buy what you need for now, and buy more when the sale is going away soon if you think you need it. Like you said, you are gonna need to pity Emperor!

:P
he meant EX+ books

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Oh duh, sorry!

Well, not much to say but, save a few for whoever you need to use them for, I suppose. They come rather quickly these days, so it shouldn't be that rough to build up a supply as long as you aren't spending them realizing characters all willy-nilly.

I have plenty of unrealized EXes that I just don't wanna spend the Power Stone tax on, though to be fair they are for characters I have practically nothing else for and have no immediate need to use.

I know I wanna have the resources for the characters I have a bunch for, that I'm super excited for, but even them I'm spending what I got. Helps that you only need to clear Chaos to get nuggets, else I wouldn't have like seven fully maxed characters right now!

Take your time and do your best to plan or prepare, and you'll be just fine!

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium

Did you try him? I have been hyping him up for a while now. Glad that he turned out so good. That 100% AoE EX *drool* The only bad thing about him is that he really needs to be in fights with lots of buffs or he becomes useless, where as Faris and Vanille can still be good without having to dispel a unit.

But he does do more dps than them though.

Anyways now that you have his ex, enjoy that chaos auto win

Yeah I at least realized him with a book. He's pretty good! Also I'm not entirely sure what I should do about Serah/Vanille. Does Serah need to be purple for full benefit? Since mine is completely maxed I was thinking about it but I want to know your opinion first!

Also, I had a miracle happen in co op. I just had my first co op with Square Enix_Josh! Been playing this every day since release and never encountered him. Too bad it wasn't on stream or anything like that. Sadly, he didn't use any Kefka stickers. His followers are full as expected.... so i'm sad. It's gonna be hard to ever find him again haha. Hopefully one day ill get on the actual stream and he will notice me! :(

YMvMH76.png

QVkOWgL.png

I have to admit the summon chaos fights are crazy slow like wow.... I almost fell asleep xD. Not a bad thing I guess but I can't wait for burst to break dmg limit.

Last edited:

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Yeah I at least realized him with a book. He's pretty good! Also I'm not entirely sure what I should do about Serah/Vanille. Does Serah need to be purple for full benefit? Since mine is completely maxed I was thinking about it but I want to know your opinion first!

Also, I had a miracle happen in co op. I just had my first co op with Square Enix_Josh! Been playing this every day since release and never encountered him. Too bad it wasn't on stream or anything like that. Sadly, he didn't use any Kefka stickers. His followers are full as expected.... so i'm sad. It's gonna be hard to ever find him again haha. Hopefully one day ill get on the actual stream and he will notice me! :(

YMvMH76.png

QVkOWgL.png

I have to admit the summon chaos fights are crazy slow like wow.... I almost fell asleep xD. Not a bad thing I guess but I can't wait for burst to break dmg limit.

That's awesome! I think I paired with a faker once, I'm not sure...

I did pair with Naar once though! He was rocking his Garland, making me jealous... he was full too, but he makes videos about the game, so I wouldn't be surprised he's so popular!

Anyways, about Serah, her biggest boost comes from her Framed buff being reapplyed by her EX, along with starting with it, which comes from 2/3, the third being a boost to Ultimate Arrow, making it more effective as a equal damage dealer.

I'd say it comes down to how much you value her EX, but that buff reapply is a life saver and keeps her from having to use up all her Wound ability uses to keep it up. I'd say it's totally worth going to 2/3rds, but if you are gonna use her a bunch (Especially if you lucked out and got her Dreaded Artifacts, I lucked out and got my second perfect only recently), then she's a great full investment!

If you can't get any perfects, try to just go for Debuff Boost All, since it benifits her role as a massive party aura buffer. Her Max Brv and Moonlight uses are important and helpful, but only really for longevity and cooperation with other characters. An unfortunate downside to Serah is that she barely generates any Brave for herself, despite giving her allies lots of Brave all the time. Anyone who can help her with that, from Brv Regen assistance like Agrias and Ramza, to Brv Battery assisting characters, like Setzer and Vanille, will greatly expand the power of her abilities, especially her HP++, since it gives half it's Hp damage compared to 20% like her other abilities.

Bottom line: Serah is an amazing buffer, and 2/3rds EX+ keeps her from losing potency and increases her Longevity. She works best when she's got another character at least lightly batterying herself a little, to give her skills more Oomph that she can't provide herself.

Last edited:

Naar

Oct 29, 2017

YMvMH76.png

QVkOWgL.png

Serah is a good 3/3 investment if you have her cursed arts (which you do) and yes you will need her purple if you plan to bring her for more chaos fights. She becomes a very potent support at 3/3 and will shine in certain fights.

The only issue is as we get deeper into chaos we will most likely see more and more bosses with framed buffs and serah will start to be less useful. Personally between Vanille and Serah I would go with Vanille as she is a dispeller and dispellers are very rare units. Also Vanille Debuffs waaaaaay more potent than Serahs.

But you will not regret taking Serah 3/3 if you do so :)

That's awesome! I think I paired with a faker once, I'm not sure...

I did pair with Naar once though! He was rocking his Garland, making me jealous... he was full too, but he makes videos about the game, so I wouldn't be surprised he's so popular!

Anyways, about Serah, her biggest boost comes from her Framed buff being reapplyed by her EX, along with starting with it, which comes from 2/3, the third being a boost to Ultimate Arrow, making it more effective as a equal damage dealer.

I'd say it comes down to how much you value her EX, but that buff reapply is a life saver and keeps her from having to use up all her Wound ability uses to keep it up. I'd say it's totally worth going to 2/3rds, but if you are gonna use her a bunch (Especially if you lucked out and got her Dreaded Artifacts, I lucked out and got my second perfect only recently), then she's a great full investment!

If you can't get any perfects, try to just go for Debuff Boost All, since it benifits her role as a massive party aura buffer. Her Max Brv and Moonlight uses are important and helpful, but only really for longevity and cooperation with other characters. An unfortunate downside to Serah is that she barely generates any Brave for herself, despite giving her allies lots of Brave all the time. Anyone who can help her with that, from Brv Regen assistance like Agrias and Ramza, to Brv Battery assisting characters, like Setzer and Vanille, will greatly expand the power of her abilities, especially her HP++, since it gives half it's Hp damage compared to 20% like her other abilities.

Bottom line: Serah is an amazing buffer, and 2/3rds EX+ keeps her from losing potency and increases her Longevity. She works best when she's got another character at least lightly batterying herself a little, to give her skills more Oomph that she can't provide herself.

lol so that was you playing Krile a couple of days ago in coop. Also my friend list has been full since before I even started thinking of doing videos :P I have been full since July 2018

Scosher

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle WA
Tifa and Barret EX+ coming up! Nabbed her EX during the Awakening banner, and have her ready to go with full boards and good arts. I hear she pairs up very well with mega batteries like Setzer, Krile, Y'shtola, etc. with her EX launch + delay.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Tifa and Barret EX+ coming up! Nabbed her EX during the Awakening banner, and have her ready to go with full boards and good arts. I hear she pairs up very well with mega batteries like Setzer, Krile, Y'shtola, etc. with her EX launch + delay.

While everyone is understandably psyched for Tifa, and I'm happy she's so awesome now, Barret is my BOY, and I cannot overstate how awesome his EX buff is, and how badly I want it.

For six turns, not only does his attacks get a 100% Critical rate, but EVERY Hp attack, even his HP+, gets a follow up that hits four times, does an Hp attack, and REFUNDS ALL THE BRV FROM IT'S DAMAGE DEALT.

That is absolutely rediculous. I love it so much, and I REALLY wanna pull for him after I get Vanille.

Here are the Infographics for these two, courtesy of the Tonberry Troupe!

z2agsr0goz841.png

55voxb4apz841.png

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Oh shit, I cracked early, hoping I'd get Vanille's EX in a few pulls, and I had to pity it.

UH OH!!!

Good news though, is that with her maxed out for now (1/3 EX+ is seriously good enough), I am now fully ready to farm ALL the summons for everything they are worth! I will reclaim my gems in Fire, Frost, Shock and Sea, and claim the power of Emperor with hard work and determination!!!

I HAVE A MOUNTAIN TO CONQUER, AND CONQUER I SHALL!!!

Still, it was certainly worth the investment considering how boss Vayne will be as a Melee Debuffer with her Sphere, so it's all goood. I might ticket Balthier to complete the triforce of resistible damage type despellers, but I'll give that some more time.

Edit: I mean Dispeller, Vayne will be absolutely stacked with this Sphere, and I'm excited to see just how good he will be when he comes back!

Last edited:

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017

Nothing with 50 tickets as expected, granted the chances were low but I have an awful bad luck streak since late November, I'd hoped this would break it but nope, I must suffer more.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Got a dupe Tifa EX after like 15 tickets.

Barret pls

I got Tifa's entire kit in 20 tickets and all I have is a 15CP for Barret lol

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I was going to say, I don't mind bad luck as long as I don't fall off, and....

716ddd02-cfbe-4f49-824vko6.png

You can't say I didn't try to get better physical DPS, with 500 tickets on Agrias/Faris and absolutely 0 EX out of it.

Edit : rage pulled 30 more tickets and got Barret EX, of course the weaker one but that'll help change my mind for now.

Edit 2 : continued my rage pull with 50 more tickets and got a Barret dupe, wtf game stop pouring salt it hurts, I regret everything.
TIL a game can hold grudge against you.

Last edited:

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
Edit 2 : continued my rage pull with 50 more tickets and got a Barret dupe, wtf game stop pouring salt it hurts, I regret everything.
TIL a game can hold grudge against you.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty much in the same boat with horrendous luck ever since the EX+ era started. Pitied Garland, pitied Ultimecia, didn't get Lyse's EX after 200 tickets, and then rage pulled 400 tickets to finally get Balthier's EX a few days ago. Thankfully I have Tifa's EX, or I'd probably be using gems on this banner.

Not complaining as my luck was pretty good prior to November. But with the LD/Burst era coming later this year, perhaps it's as good a time as any to jump back into hoard mode.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty much in the same boat with horrendous luck ever since the EX+ era started. Pitied Garland, pitied Ultimecia, didn't get Lyse's EX after 200 tickets, and then rage pulled 400 tickets to finally get Balthier's EX a few days ago. Thankfully I have Tifa's EX, or I'd probably be using gems on this banner.

Not complaining as my luck was pretty good prior to November. But with the LD/Burst era coming later this year, perhaps it's as good a time as any to jump back into hoard mode.
Welcome to the club, I'm only using gems for meta/favorite but the game really want me to use them lol
I hope the anniversary will be generous.
Anyway I'm building Barret since he might help for Kimahri and wow I forgot how grindy the summon board are.

Last edited:

herminihildo

Oct 30, 2017
Got Tifa's EX for 10 tickets. I had to double check sinceI had a terrible streak on ticket pulls.

I haven't played much over the weekend since I started playing FFXII.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Man I didn't expect the fight to be this tough. The fight itself is easy, the turn count and score are very strict though. Good thing I planned to pull for Tifa, while she is ok for a 2 boss fight, her launch is just wow....I didn't expect it to be this good