• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Post some Outlandish gif recipes.

It's like this video come to life:

It's like the fucking Taco Town abomination just turned up to 15.

Why does there need to be so many things basterdized into one dish???

nded

Nov 14, 2017
That's not that crazy compared to some of the shit I've seen on Lords and Ladles.

DarkJ

Nov 11, 2017
I was with them up until they deep fried it. A giant taco cake seems good. But instead of chilling it they should warm it to make the cheese melty and then serve it.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
That tweet has to be a joke. It's just too ridiculous. At first I just assumed the weird BBQ chicken + Mexican food combo was the only thing wrong but then they deep fried it and made it into a pizza and there's just no way it's serious.

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I really hate that it began with, "Well, that's not too bad..." But as it kept going it just kept getting worse and worse. What the fuck.

Zeshile

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 22, 2017
Kansas
What the hell, it just kept going. Who is eating this stuff? Even worse, who took the time to sit down and think all that through?

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently that's just a typical Brazilian pizza.
Speaking as an American who's tried Brazilian Catupiry pizza, it's pretty good. I found it helpful to think of it as "Mediterranean food," as opposed to pizza, though. Sao Paulo in general has great Italian food due to all the immigration. I find Rio's pizza much worse due to all the eggs and sweet, sweet ketchup they put on it.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Any recipe that uses red onions cooked into anything is a red flag. Red onions taste awful cooked that's what brown and white onions are for.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
First I was going "OK maybe my taste is a little weird but that looks all right".

Until they topped the huge thing with another tortilla and said to chill. And then they cut to the whole bowl sour cream. And then it dived straight to some type of flavor hell where no man could return.