• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hispanicguy

Oct 25, 2017
Picked up the DLC from the HK store.

Uploaded all 3 tracks on 4B difficulties if anyone is interested.

Here's Barbarous Funera on 4B Hard: https://youtu.be/-OrckZ6npDw then just browse for the others.

Loving all 3 tracks. DJMAX is the gift that keeps on giving.

The Frontline UI is beautiful! Will be my main from now on.

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
Picked up the DLC from the HK store.

Uploaded all 3 tracks on 4B difficulties if anyone is interested.

Here's Barbarous Funera on 4B Hard: https://youtu.be/-OrckZ6npDw then just browse for the others.

Loving all 3 tracks. DJMax is the gift that keeps on giving.

The Frontline UI is beautiful! Will be my main from now on.
That seems pretty great, considering I've never heard it.

Why can't they add a combo display that's less bland though?

Deleted member 8197

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Same price as the GG pack on the HK store ($30 HKD), which is cool, as I thought they might bump it for the UI (particularly as the Black Square pack was weirdly a bit more expensive than Clazziquai/Technika).

Apr 2, 2018
São Paulo, Brazil
I got for 500 yen on the Japanese playsation store, not too bad.. I like the songs, love the backgound animations and gears, but I wish we coluld get more. Let's hope that the next big DLC pack won't take more 3 months to release.

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
Got back into playing two days ago and got all the new DLC. So good. And what's with the DLC that unlocks everything for 15 bucks, anyway? Thought that was amusing when I saw it.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
It's been there for about 2 months now. Basically unlocks all the songs & missions in the base game. Songs I get, but if you're not able to unlock further missions, then chances are you most likely won't be able to clear them, i.e. I'm never going to unlock the Disc Link missions and even if I did, I'm not gonna be able to beat a single one.

Not sure why it got added months after the game's release, though.

Apr 2, 2018
São Paulo, Brazil
It's been there for about 2 months now. Basically unlocks all the songs & missions in the base game. Songs I get, but if you're not able to unlock further missions, then chances are you most likely won't be able to clear them, i.e. I'm never going to unlock the Disc Link missions and even if I did, I'm not gonna be able to beat a single one.

Not sure why it got added months after the game's release, though.
Maybe because too many people complained for not getting all stuff in the game right away.

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
Random thoughts having not played for a couple of months:

- The Frontline DLC is eh. Maybe the songs will grow on me
- I forgot how high a BPM Ask the Wind Live Mix has. It seems faster than Black Square on PSP, even
- Fuck up+right and square+triangle notes (I still love you though, Heart of Witch)
- Fuck Chaos 4D
- Killer Bee is still lit af

Deleted member 8197

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fully aware that people will see this and assume it is DLC news, anybody else concerned there hasn't been any DLC news? Looks like the 3 month schedule is off - unless they really plan on cutting this fine.

The Black Square reveal didn't say what the next pack was did it?

Apr 2, 2018
São Paulo, Brazil
I hope Portable 3 is next! I bought it a while ago for PSP and I'm loving some of the songs. I also enjoy the 4.5 mode, it will probably be avaliable in some missions in case portable 3 is released as DLC for Respect.

Temperance

Oct 25, 2017
[NO 2FA]
Yeeeeeees, I put T2 in my top 3 in the series. Really good UI color design for this version too.

They are so quiet and then boom it's out in two weeks.

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
lol that url sure is a blast from the past

WORbKRJ.png

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Man I hope portable 3 is last. waiting 3+ month for a very mediocre song list would suck inbetween the good stuff

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017

Songs that I can see confirmed:

- D2
- La Campanella : Nu Rave
- Love is Beautiful
- MonoXide
- Nova ~Mr. Funky Dirty Remix~
- Put Em Up
- Puzzler??

Just from the quick, small glimpse you can see. I'm sure the BGs will tell us more, but that's all I know.

Edit: I SAW THE BG FOR XLASHER. I thought I was gonna have to wait for Portable 3 for that. Had no idea so many Portable 3 songs were actually from previous games, including SuperSonic Mr. Funky Remix.

Last edited:

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017

Looks like there'll be a stream on the 10th at 7 p.m. (not sure what time that translates to Eastern or Pacific) to preview the Technika 2 pack.

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
Songs that debuted in Technika 2 are:

Airwave
BEE-U-TIFUL
Burn it Down
Cosmic Fantastic Lovesong
Cozy Quilt
D2
Dream of Winds
Dual Strikers
Eternal Fantasy
La Campanella: Nu Rave
Love is Beautiful
NB Ranger Nonstop Remix
MonoXide
Nova ~Mr. Funky Remix~
Out Law: Reborn
Put 'Em Up
Puzzler
Rage of Demon
Say it From Your Heart
Supersonic ~Mr. Funky Remix~
Sweet Dream
The Guilty
Trip
XLASHER
SON OF SUN (Extended Mix)
Thor (Extended Mix)
Y (Extended Mix)

I'm guessing we'll get 20 songs; the extended tracks might be cut (well, we already have the SOS one) and maybe a couple others held over for Portable 3.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Woah, Thor & Y get their Extended Mix. I wonder if those are "disc link" bonuses.

......BUT NO SUPERSONIC MR. FUNKY REMIX.

Edit: No Outlaw: Reborn either.

Edit 2: Technika charts are back in missions, and now there's notes that require you to hold diagonally up or down with the analog stick. Notes now also have the button shapes on them to make it easier to know which buttons to push & the edge UI is gone.

Last edited:

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
End of Mythology by Alice Schach & the Magic Orchestra seems to be the new Respect song.

It's gonna be weird playing Xlasher without the whole "remixing" gimmick from Portable 3.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Just had a patch install for the newest DLC. Time to grab some HK credit and get downloading as soon as its live. I wonder how few missions I'll manage in this DLC pack?

Hispanicguy

Oct 25, 2017
This comes out on the HK store tonight?

Gotta get some credit!

Skittles, didnt know you play as well. This will make the wait for BO4 easier, lol

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
This comes out on the HK store tonight?

Gotta get some credit!

Skittles, didnt know you play as well. This will make the wait for BO4 easier, lol
I've been a fan since Fever on the PSP. Bought all the DLC even if I don't play that much anymore since I want to support the company. Easily one of the highest quality products I've bought

Only one more day to BO4!

Last edited:

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Patch 1.07 is up for the US as well, 5.806GB.

Also screencapped songlist:

hypw72hv0dr11.jpg

So what's this bring the total song count up to?
I should do an update to my post with the total number of charts & such. When Black Square came out, the total was 243 songs. I think after the 3 Girls Frontline songs, the freebie of Ask to Wind live, & the 24 Technika 2 DLC songs, we should be at....271 songs? I'll check once the DLC is out tomorrow.

Trophy list is up for Technika 2. There's an interesting one about "watched a TECHNIKA 2 advertisement in Collection" but nothing that really stands out. Usual "play arcade mode", S ranks on all songs, clear a specific mission, beat song with said gear/note, & beat the TB patterns with a perfect and "cleared using the new TB pattern & FEVER 3 times"

Last edited:

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, sounds like I won't be getting close to doing that trophy list. That perfect :( I assume you can only play TB note patterns in mission mode still?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Updated to show how much more content we've gotten from original 4 DLC packs to the addition of Black Square to the additions of Girls Frontline & Technika 2:

148 songs -> 217 songs (+ Trilogy, Technika1, Clazziquai, & Guilty Gear) -> 243 songs (+ Black Square, free songs via patch, & Disc Link) -> 271 songs (+ Girls Frontline & Technika 2)

4 Button: 316 patterns -> 496 -> 569 -> 630 (+61 patterns)
5B: 315 patterns -> 490 -> 562 -> 624 (+62 patterns)
6B: 389 patterns -> 573 -> 643 -> 709 (+66 patterns)
8B: 305 patterns -> 491 -> 563 -> 626 (+63 patterns)

Total patterns: 1,325 patterns -> 2,050 -> 2,337 -> 2,589 (+252 patterns)

Yeah, sounds like I won't be getting close to doing that trophy list. That perfect :( I assume you can only play TB note patterns in mission mode still?
Appears so. However, from what I've seen, at least from the first few missions in the 2nd set, all the songs are TB patterns and the first two missions are only 2 songs. It doesn't seem like it's doing that whole "odd or even combo" thing from Technika 1.

R_thanatos

Oct 27, 2017
Help .

I haven't bought the black square dlc pakc because i still wasn't done with the first 2 dlc packs ...And i'm seriously tempted

This game is messing up my time , HARD and i'm tempted to get the technika 2
That temptation is .....

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Overview trailer of Technika 2 DLC:

Every single song in the 2nd half of the missions are TB charts, damn.

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
Whoa, didn't even realize the Frontline DLC came with a theme. It's amazing how well-done this game is, what with all the details put into just the themes alone. God bless.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Technika 2 up on US PSN.

Edit: Man, what the hell, I bought the DLC & closed the application like 3 times, but it's not loading up. What's going on.

....there we go, restarting the PS4 worked. Damn, this new UI.

Last edited:

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
*plays Thor Extended 6B HD* DAMN IT, I made it about 3/4rds through the song but then my left thumb started hurting & lost my full combo, guess go to NM.

*plays 6B NM* DAMN IT, now it's too easy & I zone out. I swear, the extended songs are real tests of endurance at times.

Managed 8 missions. I know I can't beat the other missions, especially Star Mixing and La Campanella TB is throwing me off. I really need to learn to play TB charts with two hands instead of using one thumb.

Any idea how to get a "Technika 2 advertisement" to appear in Collection? Got a bad feeling it's related to beating a mission that I can't do.

Deleted member 8197

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The D2 gear skin is reeeealy distracting. Airwave is miles better in short form, and I forgot how amazing the lyrics are to Put Em Up. One day I too hope to have more flavours than Nesquik.

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
End of Mythology is the best DLC Respect track (even above Do You Want It)

Being able to play XLASHER, Put 'em Up etc. without the game-ruining remix mechanic from DJMP3 is so good.gif

Killer Bee is still lit af