• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Is this like PSPlus thing? I hated how they take your "free" games from you the moment you end your subscription

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Is this like PSPlus thing? I hated how they take your "free" games from you the moment you end your subscription
It's more of a PSNow/EA Access thing. Imagine Netflix for games. Tons of free games for a limited time, with new games coming in and out monthly.

Microsoft's answer to PS+ is Games with Gold.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Na, think Netflix for games except you download and install whatever you want to play, no streaming.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-game-pass
It's more of a PSNow/EA Access thing. Imagine Netflix for games. Tons of free games for a limited time, with new games coming in and out monthly.

Microsoft's answer to PS+ is Games with Gold.
Ahhh, thanks thats a bit different.very good value its just not the same to me without 'owning' the game

PurelyChris

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Ahhh, thanks thats a bit different.very good value its just not the same to me without 'owning' the game

If it helps, you do get discounts on gamepass games. So if you play it while it's on gamepass and want to own it, You get a discount.

Personally I've never needed to. Games stay for at least 1 month in the service which is more than enough time to finish any given game. This month I've aced saints row 4, BioShock 1, 2, and infinite, and I'm halfway through halo 5 and gear's of war 4. Not bad for less than a tenner!

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck, thought that this was for Plus, already own DMC4:SE and don't care about basketball, hopefully Sony features something that I don't have.

Wait, you lose access to games you already downloaded on Plus if you don't renew for a while?

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Fuck, thought that this was for Plus, already own DMC4:SE and don't care about basketball, hopefully Sony features something that I don't have.

Wait, you lose access to games you already downloaded on Plus if you don't renew for a while?
Only the "free" games the ones you purchase with discount stay