• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Taking a look inside the DMC5 .exe reveals

Multiplayer Bloody Palace
Vergil Playable character (likely in BP)

2019-03-10_17-46-55.jpg

lZrOATu.jpg

tumblr_pc0j819tmY1v0eic1_540.jpg

Seyavesh

Oct 25, 2017
UiJr8pe.png

could just be final boss params but player vergil in 4se also was pl030 so yeah who knows

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
I expected Vergil would come eventually but I was hoping Trish and Lady would get some love too.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vergils boss moveset is literally just a player movelist already so its only a matter of time

BLOODY PALACE COOP THOUHH

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Ah yes, multiplayer Bloody Palace so Nero and V can do cool tricks on their skate-sword and ghoost scooter

Yog-Sothoth

Oct 1, 2018
Free playable Vergil? Nah, not happening.
Capcom will take any chance to charge for him.

And I'll drop every penny.

JumpCancel

Oct 26, 2017
With the amount of Virgil fuel already in 5 I can't image them not adding him in as a playable character, for free or a price.

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope multiplayer Bloody Palace is a thing. Playing mission 13 with real people is already amazing with the options at your disposal. Someone using V setting up explosions while you play as Dante and air trick up to continue combos is HOT.

Playable Vergil would be great too. I never really played him a ton before but I imagine he'll feel great in this if Dante is anything to go by.

Jan 21, 2019
United Kingdom
I did some more digging and Vergil has a few more strings in common with the trio ([Character]Compare and [Character]Data) but he's missing a few like [Character]WeaponSet and [Character]SkillCommand, so I imagine those'll come later.

Eumi

Nov 3, 2017
Vergil better get a campaign as well. It wouldn't be hard to just throw him into the levels that his moveset can complete since character select screens already exist.

Hopefully the women get playable characters too, but despite Trish being literally the best playable character they've ever made, Vergil needs that priority. If anything it's almost weird he isn't unlocked after you beat the game, if you ignore how much work that would have been.

The dream would be an alt campaign with the three of them taking the spots of the current three protags. Wouldn't need like, a plot, just make it so each character can complete the levels they're assigned to. Mayyyybe have a Dante final boss too but that'd be going the extra mile.