• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I can't remember the last time they did one, but long ago I recall them doing it around June. I'd really like one of those soon so I can get use it to get Crash Team Racing NF @_@

Wandu

Oct 27, 2017
They haven't in about two years IIRC. I think the last promo they did was spend X $ and get 20% off for next purchase. It's been a long time since they had any PS store promos.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Last ones were late Feb 2018 and late May 2017, afaik. On that basis, it may be overdue, or it may be never happening again.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Sucks if that's the cas,e but I wonder if they'd revive it during the PS5 era =_=
I'll give it til next Tuesday and if no such promo goes up I'll go ahead and make my purchase. Thanks mates.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo took up the mantle kind of with the Redeem tix.

But I was just thinking about how long it's bern since those promos. Also no 20% code via email either for a long while.