• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepthought_

Banned
May 15, 2018
Ever since I have been in college i have noticed that I am very attracted to them . I never knew there were dark skin people like me in India.

I would like to talk to this girl who I think likes me but she is really smart and we are like in two different worlds . Her friend said she liked me but that I should try to become higher in social status so I wouldnt shame her.

butalala

Nov 24, 2017
I think you should just talk to her and see how it goes. Just curious, where are you going to college?

BeforeU

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
man India is huge. so many cultures and caste, so your question is very broad. it all depends on how conservative her family is. but give it a shot, at least talk to her.

VegiHam

Oct 25, 2017
Women from India have a lot of different opinions man. There's like 650 million of them.

You should just talk to the girl.

Lackless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand your problem? Your title suggest you're asking if India women like black men yet your post says she does like you but you need a higher social status (which isn't that odd in Indian culture). Doesn't seem like your race is an issue and you need to participate in more events.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LawfulFreeAlbertosaurus-size_restricted.gif

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
There's is a lot of anti-black sentiment in India as far as I know - even for dark skin in general - if that helps you any. But a random person is a random person. I have no idea what some random person would think.

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They definitely do not like me

every Indian girl has NOPED the fuck out as soon as they find an inkling of me being Pakistani or Muslim

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All the Indian women I know like all different shit. I know one that likes Gingers. So there's that.

YuYu

Banned
Jun 18, 2018
OP, I hope you realize India has a population of 1.4 B people, and probably half of them are women.

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
What kind of question is this? Indians just like any other group is not monolithic. There are gonna be one that are attracted and are not. Jeez..

As for the social status comment, there are people who care about that in every racial group. Either become that person or find someone who will accept you as you are.

OP
OP
Deepthought_

Deepthought_

Banned
May 15, 2018
I don't understand your problem? Your title suggest you're asking if India women like black men yet your post says she does like you but you need a higher social status (which isn't that odd in Indian culture). Doesn't seem like your race is an issue and you need to participate in more events.

Well her friend says she does I haven't got confirmation from her tho

Only thing I can think of is she's going to be a doctor and I'm still struggling to become a social worker

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Caste system stuff.

If you're all American, it wouldn't or shouldn't make a difference other than the fact that her parents would want her to marry someone with a good job or good job prospects.

Depends on the parents and the caste. If you're from a Brahman family then the preppiest rich white American guy might be a disgrace or a catch. It's famously complex and varied and tbh sometimes upsettingly bad.

Also tbh most of the Indian women I know are pretty westernized and a mix of Hindu, Christian, Muslim and none of the above.

Lackless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well her friend says she does I haven't got confirmation from her tho

Only thing I can think of is she's going to ambe s doctor and I'm still struggling to be a social worker

Confirmation lol? Just ask the girl out for a bite to eat or drink. If she says yes, there you go. If she says no or avoids the question, there you go. Best of luck.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
What kind of thread is this? Not all women from India or anywhere else like the same or even think the same.

Deleted member 38573

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
If you start dating be prepared for disgusted looks from indian men whom neither of you have ever met.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I never knew there were dark skin people like me in India.

Not just in India buddy. The world is Huge.

As far as the girl, if she likes you... then you shouldn't change how you are. She likes you specifically. Get your education and get your money, and let everything fall where it may.

Edit-
Only thing I can think of is she's going to be a doctor and I'm still struggling to become a social worker

tenor.gif

Love is love...but man.... yeah you can't be struggling brotha.. especially when she's becoming a Doctor.

Last edited:

Betelgeuse

Nov 2, 2017
My dude

If her friend says she likes you, get in there. That's as good an opening as you're going to get.

If you don't do anything, you'll be lamenting this missed opportunity years later. I know, because I've done exactly that.

Lackless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Depends on the parents and the caste. If you're from a Brahman family then the preppiest rich white American guy might be a disgrace or a catch. It's famously complex and varied and tbh sometimes upsettingly bad.

Also tbh most of the Indian women I know are pretty westernized and a mix of Hindu, Christian, Muslim and none of the above.

I would say nowadays, a white American guy is more of a catch. Indian fathers are tolerable to either Indian men or white Western (West European/American) men but their tolerance doesn't go much farther than that. That's also only fathers. Who knows what the girl actually wants and how much she cares about impressing her parents or not.

Deleted member 17092

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well it sounds like in the girl op is particularly going after the caste system is in play. But in general this is an odd question.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
What a bizarre thread

daboynem

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
In response to OPs title I've personally never seen indian female - black male combo in my life

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Don't be stupid. If you like the girl and you're hearing she likes you just talk to her. Don't get so bogged down in the demographics.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They definitely do not like me

every Indian girl has NOPED the fuck out as soon as they find an inkling of me being Pakistani or Muslim
Come to Toronto, they'll like you here despite the history between those two countries.

Starviper

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Ever since I have been in college i have noticed that I am very attracted to them . I never knew there were dark skin people like me in India.

I would like to talk to this girl who I think likes me but she is really smart and we are like in two different worlds . Her friend said she liked me but that I should try to become higher in social status so I wouldnt shame her.

Her friend also Indian? Likely a bit of their caste system coming into play - dunno where you are but generally someone from a higher caste wouldn't marry into a lower one, it could be seen as shameful. If she's becoming a doctor I imagine she comes from a wealthy family; End of the day, gotta talk to her yourself dude.

OP
OP
Deepthought_

Deepthought_

Banned
May 15, 2018
Her friend also Indian? Likely a bit of their caste system coming into play - dunno where you are but generally someone from a higher caste wouldn't marry into a lower one, it could be seen as shameful. If she's becoming a doctor I imagine she comes from a wealthy family; End of the day, gotta talk to her yourself dude.

This is what I'm afraid of and yea her friend is also Indian

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
Did you just make a thread for your fetish? As if there is a general rule for dating when it comes to ones heritage. This could have been worded so much better.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
You've been told she likes you, so there's your answer. Her parents on the other hand, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.