• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
There was a great bit on the Adam and Joe podcast years ago where a guy emailed in saying that he always sat down in the toilet facing the cistern, resting with his arms on it, his entire life until someone saw him do it or some shit
Said it was great because when he flushed he got a little "jewelly spritz" on his privates that were dangling right down to where the flush water came ou​
So basically:

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

You know, we taught our kid to go that way when he was little, as they fit better that way without falling into the toilet, butt once he got big enough he switched around. I suppose some people may never have gotten the switch around lesson..

Last edited:

Hero Prinny

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I havent even watched the video yet and I know thats my man wax. He be saying the wildest shit out there. All my favorite brilliant idiots ep feature him.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
When I take a giant dump, I love to let it sit there for a while and slowly watch it decay and lose its color. I've studied this for hours and it still amazes me.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
You know, we taught out kid to go that way when he was little, as they fit better that way without falling into the toilet, butt once he got big enough he switched around. I suppose some people may never have gotten the switch around lesson..
This post reminded me that I did that when I was little, too. I don't ever remember being told to change, but either I did on my own, or I saw my parents and just picked it up.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I'm still waiting for this weekend's hottest new thread, "How far do you guys push the funnel up your ass before you take a shit, on average?"

Clydefrog

Oct 25, 2017
Hawaii
There's another reason.

nOnnPvM.gif

I actually call these Chris Pratt shits now.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I've put a few tissues in the toilet before I sit down, to help cut down on splash. But catching the shit? That's next level nasty. This is such a great clip. Thank you op.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean.. I guess pooping habits is one of the things you learn from your parents that you don't really ever share with most people. You'd think something as strange as this would alert a girlfriend or something who maybe is in the same room.. but.. I guess if you're super private..

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL

i mean you gotta be exposed to some media where someone is taking a shit and is sitting correctly, right?

Oct 27, 2017
What is this, like Contact or something? Shit falls down, he catches it and he goes to outer space in the time between the catch and letting it fall in the toilet?

I dunno. I made the mistake of watching it again, and he makes it sounds like he catches it in TP, then wipes his butt with the TP with the caught turd in it.

I can't.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
i mean you gotta be exposed to some media where someone is taking a shit and is sitting correctly, right?

You'd think so.. but maybe it's 'comedy' to them.. like LOOK AT THOSE PEOPLE JUST LETTING IT SPLASH! OH MAN!

Kinda like if we saw someone catching their poop before it splashes in a movie.. *barf*

Genryu

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I guess if you catch the poop it'll be easier to cut it up with the poop knife.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
How do you go though life doing this. No one taught this man how to while his ass properly?