• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
I like it. AC is much cooler than Doom anyway. Does Doom let you be friends with a goth dog? Didn't fuckin think so.

Spedfrom

Oct 27, 2017
We change the logo for a day at times (very rarely, but it happens sometimes - last time it was Gears 5, and before that God of War 2018). It's just for fun. It'll be back to normal tomorrow!
If anything, please change it more often. Even when it's for games I'm not interested in, it's a funny little way to celebrate their release and freshen up the forum too. Really like the feature. :)

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
as much as i love AC i am a bit upset there is no Doom or Doom/AC??

staedtler

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
doom or bannerlord are a much better choice, can we have an option to not see the leaf..there should have been a vote

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
When will we get the bean as the logo?

DeepBlue

resetbean.png

bushmonkey

Oct 29, 2017
I love these nods. The leaf yesterday and now the cacodemon? Too good! This needs to happen more often.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
I love these nods. The leaf yesterday and now the cacodemon? Too good! This needs to happen more often.

Yeah, just don't do that Gears of War logo again when half of this forum went mad over it...

I do love these little changes though!

How many have we seen so far? I can only remember:

• Nintendo Direct Chibi Robo thingummy
  • The cog icon from Gears of War
  • Animal Crossing ... 🍃
  • DOOM Eternal

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, just don't do that Gears of War logo again when half of this forum went mad over it...

I do love these little changes though!

How many have we seen so far? I can only remember:

• Nintendo Direct Chibi Robo thingummy
  • The cog icon from Gears of War
  • Animal Crossing ... 🍃
  • DOOM Eternal

The axe from God of War 2018, also.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It was a leaf a few days ago, now a Cacademon from Doom. Figured I was seeing things until I refreshed and its still there.

OP
OP
Vex

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Ok what is this?
zlvcEWI.jpg

Makes me want some Now and Later candy for some reason.

(And yes... I do use white theme.)

OP
OP
Vex

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god im having a meltdown.... Ok ok it seems to change with each refresh????