• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Also when it changed to a hammer during God of war release afaik, people started accusing era mods to be on sonys payroll.
Obviously they are on Nintendo's payroll. There has been 4 logo change (unless I'm forgetting some?): Chibi Robo on fire, God of War, Gears 5 and Animal Crossing. That's 2 Nintendo against 1 Sony and 1 Microsoft, clearly, a bias is showing there

half a moon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Misty star wars rey light saber saber tooth snaggle tooth snag nag for toothpaste got me fucked? Y tho

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Leaf? No it's clearly a peregrine falcon with the falconer's hood placed over it's head.

peregrine-falcon-wearing-a-falconry-hood-EF4BBE.jpg

Seriously the first and only thing that came to mind.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
It's very clearly a bullet hole in the leaf of a green herb to celebrate Valentine's Day.

half a moon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Spamming low effort troll posts after being juniored for the same; sending disturbing emails
no no nose brown br dayz loot food uh oh i got to go freddie dredd cha cha chattanooga selective mute malamute god god is god a you know what what in the butt give me your big fat seed pumpkin kin uh oh did i do that hat hate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDxgSvJINlU thread removed for 6 months. month. march. ram. daft punk. i know. no. nose. circle.

Last edited:

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
It was a suggestion from one of the mods, yeah. We figured given the current mood and climate, something cute that a lot of people are excited about might be nice.
It is really nice! It looks so cute up there. Thanks for the little spot of brightness :) I'm excited to play it in a few hours!

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
It cute. Y'all better change it to the correct leaf come this time next month.

Agamon

Aug 1, 2019
I didn't get it either.

There are two types of people.

Doom people.
Animal Crossing people.

And me.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Makes sense as plenty of people are isolated right now and AC is a game that requires you to isolate yourself in order to fully enjoy it. Cute logo change.