• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Was curious about this.

My partner works fairly regular 9-5 hours, so she gets up about 7:30am and goes to sleep about 12:30-1.

I work from home and choose my own hours so I tend to get up about 9:30-10am, work intermittently when I want and go to sleep about 3-4am. I've tried to keep a schedule closer to hers before I really feel like 10am-4am is my most natural rhythm/cycle/whatever.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
We do not and it's frustrating at times.

She's a pastry chef, and works from 6am ~ 2-3pm. I'm more or less a 9-5 kind of schedule but she regularly works double shifts or long (10+ hours) days and is thus often quite tired when she gets home. It can make spending quality time together difficult.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Somewhat, but not completely. She tends to get up earlier than me, and I tend to go to sleep later than she does. It definitely takes me longer to fall asleep than it takes her.

Jul 20, 2018
Separated from my wife but we still live together and take care of the kids. We wake up at roughly the same time right now, she gets ready for work and I give kids breakfast and stuff. I'm a stay at home dad though so I'm just home or out and about with the kids until she gets back. Then we eat dinner and whatnot.

I still go to bed when she does because we're still sharing the bed until her girlfriend moves in from out of state, and we don't know when that will be yet.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn OP, that's a wild schedule. My wife works 7-3 and I work 8:30-4:30 so we're on similar schedules. She tends to go to bed on work nights around 9ish while I typically stay up until 11-12. Thats main difference in our schedule but she wakes up at 5 and I usually get up with her, I just run on less sleep but get extended mornings before work which I love.