• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What kind of milk with your cereal?

• Hot Milk

Votes: 29 5.0%
  • Cold Milk

Votes: 554 95.0%

• Total voters

Serif

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Me, having grown up eating cereal with hot milk, warming up the milk in the microwave for a min before putting the cereal in: :>

People in this thread: Why can't you fuckers be normal?

Me: :<

I never expected it to be so one-sided. This is just how I grew up, never really questioned it that much. Even when watching TV.

Same. Out of all the polls I've seen on this forum, this is somehow the closest to unanimous?

Bing-Bong

Banned
Feb 1, 2019
With hot coffe during winter, with cold chocolate during summer. I don't care about how hot/cold it is but, who in it's right mind eats cereals with just plain milk? Never saw anyone doing that!

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I take a big bite of dry cereal and then a big swig of cold milk and mix it in my mouth.

Cereal never gets soggy that way.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I've never read or heard of anyone use hot milk for traditional cereal. Only for stuff like oatmeal.
Though I have heard of someone using water in cereal as a substitute for milk.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Guys believe it or not, people have their milk hot. It blows my mind to a next level.

I got "friends" who revealed to me that, that's how they eat it. Seriously made me reconsider shit haha

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
What in the fucking shit kind of crazy person put hot milk on cereal? Is this how we know there are aliens among us?

Volcane

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Cold milk most of the time. But sometimes like hot milk to make soggy Corn Flakes or Shredded Wheat.

Clessidor

Oct 30, 2017
Only have eaten cereals during my childhood. And to be honest. Only with hot milk except when I was just snapping a few without anything liquid at all.^^