• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Velcro is a noisy and bad solution to a real problem. For real though, it's kind of nuts that we don't have a more efficient alternative for fastening footwear than traditional laces.

High top shoes look dope as hell but every time I think about having to lace up my Converse CDG's to fit my ogre flat feet I'm tempted to just say fuck it:

source.gif

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
If this is about convenience- Tying your shoes takes like 3 fucking seconds lol.
If it's about style- Wear what you want, who cares.
lol sometimes when i do need to tie my laces my mind just goes blank and i need to spend a few seconds figuring it out.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
these are the shoes i have but in a different colour. i don't need to bother with the laces since they just zip up the back and the strap goes around. they are so good.

dbf4581cf03506bee82a6942af0c9dd8.jpg

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Just wear something that slips on easily and doesn't have laces or Velcro. That's what I do.

But really, who cares? I have people asking me why I wear slippers everywhere all the time.

Craiji

May 26, 2018
What is going on here, I hate laces and will rock laceless in almost any form. I await someone to judge me in public and I will power walk circles around them. Threat or Menace?

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Literally no one cares, and anyone who does care is not someone whose opinion you should take seriously. Wear what you want to wear.

pillowtalk

Oct 10, 2018
I've been wearing leather high tops with zippers for a few years now. Tying laces for high tops is a pain.

I'd wear velcro if I ever saw one that I liked.

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
I can't assert my adulthood status by wearing shoes that might give the impression that I didn't learn how to tie my laces.

Chivalry

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Nov 22, 2018
You do you, man. Who cares what others think?They won't exactly pat you on the head or give you money if you don't wear velcros.

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wearing Velcro shoes is several steps above Crocs or sandals with socks, and plenty of adults wear that trash.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I just tie my shoelaces just loose enough that I can slip my shoes on and off without tying and untying, while still staying firmly on my feet.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I think loafers are the adult version of what you're looking for. They just slip on with no fuss or judgement.

Jaymageck

Nov 18, 2017
Toronto
I want something that isn't laces that's for sure. No other item of clothing requires me to fix it after I've put it on.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
😆 WTF, those are like NB Crocs

They're official dad shoes. That's what my wife calls them. Shit is GOAT for airport security. I laughed at all those suckers tying their shoes after getting scanned. I was out that mofo in record time.

With my jeans on they look like regular kicks. If I'm working from home and go out during my lunch break, thems the shits I wear. It's like wiping my feet with silk I love it.

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey! I only wear Crocs when washing my truck or doing yard work. lol
That makes sense though. I know someone that has Post Malone Crocs they paid about $100 for. That raised some questions. Mainly "why," "have you ever seen Post Malone," and "does he look like someone you should take style advice from to you?"

robox

Nov 10, 2017
I'm surprised boa dials haven't made it to street and casual wear. It's practically the standard for snowboard boots and cycling shoes.
They're way faster and easier than laces and cleans up the aesthetics too.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
People just trying to get through life. Nobody is looking at and judging your shoes. Wear what you want.