• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How do you feel about this?

• Yes

Votes: 42 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 149 63.7%
  • Neutral

Votes: 43 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
lol, another one. Hang in there guys.

I feel like ... they'll get to it when they do. It's still early you know. But then again I'm not dying to hear from them unless there's next-gen gameplay footage.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
"A few people on a forum". If you really think that, you're living in the past. PS5 hunger is very real and it's huge. Did you forget what the most liked gaming-related Instagram post is? And it's just a logo my 4 year old could've predicted.

I think he is referring to a the people desperate for information, and spinning it as a negative for Sony. Your average consumer probably doesn't give a shit whether the PS5 is unveiled tomorrow, a month from now, or 3 months from now, especially not if the system isn't due until probably November. They aren't going to suddenly stop wanting the console because it wasn't unveiled "the right way", whatever that is.

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Y'all gonna make one of those threads every week now?
They'll talk when they want to talk, no use in getting frustrated over something like this.

breakfuss

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm not usually one to point out that a topic is being over discussed, butttttttttttt...

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
There'll likely be a pre-E3 event and then something around June/July. What information am I supposed to be so desperate to know at this point to where I would be left frustrated?

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
At risk of flaming pitchforks, I'd rather they wait until the E3 period to reveal it.

We know we won't get our hands on it until the end of the year. I'm in no rush to hand them my money super early for a pre-order. I'd like to know that when they do reveal it to us, they give us as much information as they possibly can about specs, price, launch titles, UI, services etc, so I can make a pre-order decision with all the info (one of the few times a pre-order makes sense in this industry =P). A sort-of reveal with a drip-feed of info throughout the next 6 months sounds terrible to me.

Deleted member 10193

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why do you care. It's not coming till November or December what's the point in releasing information this early. It's not like we know loads about XSX either outside a few vague specs and some leaks that may or may not be true.

Iichter

Oct 29, 2017
It got to the point that I can't sleep at night anymore not knowing what they're preparing...

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't we literally just have a thread like this? I guess its the start of the week so we might as well have a new one lol. As for the question? No I don't care. Sony will inform its customers before they sell the thing. Thats good enough.

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm good.

It's only specs and it's not like we will get the console in the next 2, 3 months.

and this is coming from a guy who spent his end year vacation reading Sony's patents.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the practical difference? Zero.

Sure, but at least Xbox fans have something tangible, on top of getting E3 and live events last year AND a confirmation of a return to E3.

PlayStation fans just feel a little under appreciated given the year long relative quietness from Sony.

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Couldn't care less, honestly. There's still a lot of current and last gen games on my backlog. Too much on my plate to care about more systems to buy and games to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.