• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How do you feel about this?

• Yes

Votes: 42 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 149 63.7%
  • Neutral

Votes: 43 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
I don't think they needed to start talking about it as soon as they did, which is why people are frustrated. Their current silence isn't that big of a deal because we all know they have to talk about it sometime and sometime has to be within the next couple months.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Nah - let them take their time to give us a proper reveal. Specs, SKUs, launch line up - just knock it out of the park.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Hold up didnt we just get one these threads XD
Is this going to become a daily thing now?

Gurvyy

Animator at TeamTo
Verified
Nov 30, 2017
France
Nope, no reason. We already know that PS5 coming this fall, and Im sure we will have infos this month... But for now no, no frustration (for my part).

Pottuvoi

Oct 28, 2017
Companies rarely discuss unannounced products.
They will give us information before launch at some point.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Again, as long as it doesn't suck when the reveal finally happens, I don't have an opinion either way on the wait.

ivan.k

Banned
Dec 30, 2017
Moscow
Remember 2013 when Sony didn't even announced PS4 until February meeting?

I wish they did the same this time, so threads like these didn't exist

RedGator

Nov 7, 2017
Yes, if only because I'm sick of seeing "PS5's secret weapon might have just been leaked" and "Is this the PS5!?" type clickbait.

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
I don't want another unexciting reveal like the Series X. Let them stay quiet so they can go all out when they need to.

Adookah

Nov 1, 2017
Sarajevo
We got two Wired articles, Godfall announcement and the logo reveal. For the PS4 we had nothing before the PS meeting.

coldcrush

Jun 11, 2018
No , we know the console will be coming out soon and as an adult I understand that Sony has a carefully considered timescale for releasing Information that suits the company and launch strategy the best and not appeasing a few people on a forum.

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
No.

We already know when it is coming out and they will announce it in time. No need to care as much.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
It's just games bro

When it happens it happens, same with directs

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
DimwittedAgileDikdik-size_restricted.gif

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They could reveal literally everything today.... but we'd still have to wait the same amount of time until it launches.

Tackle your backlog and relax.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
No, but the same kinda of threads are getting frustrating.

We know the system will be unveiled soon and launch this Holiday season. You are getting worked up for nothing.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Nah, I really don't care.

We all know a PS5 is coming, they can tell me the details tomorrow, or they can tell me in September. Either way, you're going to be doing some waiting.

The nice thing about hearing it later is that we'll have less threads with dumb rumors.

Kemono

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would like to know stuff rather sooner than later but i'm not deciding when this info releases so i've to wait.

Frustrating would be to know nothing a few weeks before launch. There's no difference in us knowing the details in february or in march, april, etc.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised nobody has posted a Xbox equivalent seeing as we know about the same from them about their system

MidweekCoyote

Mar 23, 2018
No.

Man, I am playing Detroit for the first time and realized I am in no hurry if we have current gen with these graphics.

tzare

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Catalunya
They haven't been silent, we've had two wired articles and we know when it's launching. We will get news when necessary. Just because they don't have PR teasing tweets without concrete info like MS ,which we know about the same, doesn't mean they have said nothing.
We are at least 10 months before launch. It is too early to know all the details.

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
No , we know the console will be coming out soon and as an adult I understand that Sony has a carefully considered timescale for releasing Information that suits the company and launch strategy the best and not appeasing a few people on a forum.

"A few people on a forum". If you really think that, you're living in the past. PS5 hunger is very real and it's huge. Did you forget what the most liked gaming-related Instagram post is? And it's just a logo my 4 year old could've predicted.

Hoo-doo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Not really. If anything, these threads and the incessant concern and whining by entitled fans that want Sony to market on their agenda, well that's kinda frustrating to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.