• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Prophane33

Oct 25, 2017
尾張国
Absolutely! M:UA3 for Switch, Joker in Smash, Outer Worlds, also new Far Cry (for those that care about that), and an updated trailer for Rage 2 (which I ended up pre-ordering). Oh plus the (already leaked) reveal of CTR was nice too. Dragon Age and MK11 were just that extra frosting on top.

Nintendo had two big reveals, sorry if those weren't the big reveals you wanted. The Game Awards have been getting better every year. I've watched every year (since the first absymal Spike VGAs) and really love how things are currently, so I plan on continuing watching because I'm sure they will keep getting better.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, that Smash announcement changed my world. Lol.

There was also the MK11 reveal. Far Cry. And the new Obsidian game. So it was pretty cool overall.

Chronos

Oct 27, 2017
I think the show was great overall. Good balance between awards and reveals. It felt more professional than years past. The only thing that seems a bit jarring is that they spend far more time on the side balcony than on the main stage. It's fine for a few things, but it just looks odd with a full crowd behind him like they aren't even there. It also blew threw a ton of smaller awards like they weren't even important. Put all the small ones in the pre-show and do the full presentation mode for everything in the main show.