• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I'm not against makeup, I'm aware that it's one of the ways how women express their mood or intention, or even their personality.

I love women with makeup, IF it's done well. But if it's too much (especially on foundation) it gets a little bit creepy for me.

How about you?

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Meh, it depends on what else is going on too. I don't really like heavy make up however.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
I'm not against makeup, I'm aware that it's one of the ways how women express their mood or intention, or even their personality.

I love women with makeup, IF it's done well. But if it's too much (especially on foundation) it gets a little bit creepy for me.

How about you?
I'm the same way. If it's done well, it can be extremely gorgeous, but if it's just caked on, then no. It just looks bad.

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
Everything in moderation. A natural shade of make-up is expected. If you put on so much make-up where you look like a mannequin, there is a problem there. That being said I've never met anyone in real life who overdoes their make up, so I don't think this has ever been an issue for me. Many women also look attractive with little to no make up at all, and sometimes I prefer it.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
No, I hate it. I'm glad my SO rarely wears any and when she does it's just a small bit

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Usually i like it natural without much makeup. Not a fan of heavy makeup really.

If you are beautiful you dont need to smear a pound of makeup in your face.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i like a subtle look
pyqf7jsyitqy.jpg

OP
OP
texhnolyze

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Everything in moderation. A natural shade of make-up is expected. If you put on so much make-up where you look like a mannequin, there is a problem there. That being said I've never met anyone in real life who overdoes their make up, so I don't think this has ever been an issue for me. Many women also look attractive with little to no make up at all, and sometimes I prefer it.
I mostly found sales girls on the streets or in malls fit that criteria. When they approach me with their smile, I'd rather stay no thanks and pull away as fast as I can.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Depends on what you count as heavy make up. I know people that consider eye shadow and a little blush "heavy". I guess if I can pick out literally every bit of product used on your face at a glance I might consider that "heavy". That doesn't always automatically mean unattractive though. You can use every item on your vanity and still make it look good.

Kor of Memory

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Makeup amounts or more like a confirmation bias thing.

You only notice lots of makeup when it's not applied correctly.

There are plenty of women out there that where a lot of makeup but they do it in a way that you doesnt make you think "cake face" because they are skilled at their craft.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Makeup in and of itself has no bearing on it for me. Even heavy makeup can appeal to me if it's done in a way I think is interesting and/or appealing.

I also think makeup is super-fun, though.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
no, i prefere no make-up, or just a bit

but it depends on the person really, sometimes it works, sometime not, but in general, i prefere without

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Makeup can be attractive if done correctly. Its horrible looking when it's caked on.

My favorite look is all natural. I think my girl is prettiest right when she wakes up and has bed head and no makeup.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Don't really care, if the makeup looks good then cool.

I know people who say they prefer little / no makeup, but the reality is what they think is "no makeup" is still a sizable amount of makeup.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty anti-makeup myself. My girlfriend used to wear a decent amount for some reason which is weird to me because she's gorgeous without it.

Kite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently what I think is little to no makeup on many women is actually a pretty decent amount of makeup.

Oct 25, 2017
I do find it a bit jarring when I finally see someone who uses a lot without make-up. I don't hold it against them, but it was a bit of a "woah, who are you" moment.

Personal preference has always been minimal make-up, but it's not like they give a shit what I think. Do what makes you feel good.

kristoffer

Banned
Oct 23, 2017
the fuck is this thread

some women are attractive (to me, subjectively) and some women are not (to me, subjectively)

obviously there is such a thing as too much makeup

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
So many girls watch the same make up artists and buy the same palettes they starting looking alike.

I know groups of girls who just look so alike after make up it's so weird. I don't know, removing all flaws and looking like a snap chat filter always is appealing I guess.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Don't care myself. If wearing heavy makeup makes a woman feel great than yea go for it. If wearing no makeup makes a woman feel great than yea go for it.

MBeanie

Oct 27, 2017
The makeup is not meant for me so I don't care eitherway, I'm attracted to personality more than looks (within reason of course).

Oct 25, 2017
The heavier the makeup, the more whiplash everyone will get on the day you have to run out the door. Makeup can look great, but that's the real downside of going too far IMO.

Kisaya

Oct 25, 2017
Depends. Looks nice/attractive in photos but up close... not really.

I had to change my makeup routine and wear significantly less foundation because it kept creasing at my smile lines. It's literally all I notice when I see people who wear too much. Instagram tutorials fucked people up loll

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
the fuck is this thread

some women are attractive (to me, subjectively) and some women are not (to me, subjectively)

obviously there is such a thing as too much makeup

I mean this thread really isn't much different than saying "do you find women wearing sun dresses attractive?"

Stardestroyer

Oct 31, 2017
No makeup. The no make up look involves a very long tedious makeup session.

The only time there is no makeup is during bed and immediately in the morning.

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I don't think we need a thread where we can all judge women based on how much or little makeup they decide to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.