• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 4, 2017
Normally no, but sometimes my wife overrules me. I had a really bad service experience at Guzman y Gomez. You'd think they would want to be on their best service game considering their food is "It's OK I guess, if there is nothing else available" at best.

But it's the only "Mexican" place close enough to home and my wife likes it, so she pulls rank.

Last_colossi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Depends on the kind of bad experience. Like if the service was kinda bad but the food was great, sure. But if I got food poisoning in anyway, fuck no.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
Very very rarely and only if food was good but there were other issues. If both food and service were bad, then I got plenty of other choices so very unlikely to come back.

AIan

Oct 20, 2019
Yes but only if the reviews are promising. There's no way all the Yelp reviews are fake especially when Yelp is fairly strict with which reviews get to stay and which do not. So for the second time I would just get whatever is considered their best.