• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Do you hit preview before you post?

Do you hit preview before posting

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

zoabs

Avenger
May 7, 2018
Only when using quotes, spoilers, or other formatting, otherwise no, which is evident by my many typos.

Krejlooc

Indie Game Dev
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes, if I'm making a huge post with lots of embedded stuff in, yeah. I also type with tags, so the preview is a good way to make sure they're all closed properly and the message is formatted correctly.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
All of ya that post youtube videos should so you can test whether or not it plays when embedded on era.

If it doesn't, include a link.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
When I'm just posting text, no. When I'm adding quotes and spoilers and otherwise making a post with formatting, yeah usually. Not previewing this one for example and send

XSystem

Apr 1, 2019
As others have stated, if it's more than two sentences I hit preview, even if the post still only consists of text.
I always proofread and edit what I write however, sometimes multiple times, it's just ingrained in me.

Mondo

Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
I write my post, I proofread the preview, then I post it and edit it like 500 times.

Mods must be shaking their heads when they decide to read through my edits.

Cas

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I never do, but probably should. I'm a serial editor fixing typos and adding additional context instead.