• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
If I eat a meal with sauce like a curry/stroganoff/stew etc, I always lick my plate clean because I just hate wasting food and love getting every drop of sauce in my belly.

Yes, it's "uncouth" and I don't do it out in public (as much as I want to), but I gotta do it at home. I get proper OCD if I'm in polite company and can't drink a delicious sauce.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
This is something I would do as a kid. As an adult I may use a piece of bread to wipe up some left over sauce on the plate, but never lick the plate clean.

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Good lord no. I spent the night at somebody's house as a kid once and another kid who spent the night did this to the people's plates so they threw them.in the trash.

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
When growing up we always had various breads available for each meal, so you'd use a slice of sourdough or two to mop up what is left on the plate at the end, as an adult I've carried on doing that. I'm not the only one though, it's cultural.

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I'm not an animal, so the answer would be a no.

In fact, I've never met or seen an adult who.....licks their plate clean? I'd be grossed out if someone did that in front of me.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Just save something starchy (bread, rice, potatoes, etc) from the meal and sop it up at the end.

Do you live alone?

diablos991

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I leave it on the plate since dressing and sauce is usually full of sodium and unhealthy shit.

I'm not that desperate for sauce.