• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
If it's a king-sized bed, it's not too bad.
Hate to be snuggled with while asleep. I am my own island.
Another tip: get separate blankets.

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
I hate sharing a bed with anyone. I like a queen size or larger just for myself so I can spread out, and it's one of best perks of being single.

Ayirek

Oct 27, 2017
We live together and have a king Stearns and Foster. So yeah, I like sharing our bed with her.

kinoki

Oct 28, 2017
I miss sleeping with my wife. The last three years I've been sleeping with our daughters so I have two now to cuddle with.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
I hate sleeping alone. :( Always have since I was a kid. Which is weird because I'm a really light sleeper. I can see the faintest bit of light through my eyelids so I need to wear a sleeping mask. I hear EVERYTHING like neighbors snoring so I need earplugs. But I hate the feeling of being alone at the end of the day. Especially if it's not just alone in the room but in the whole apartment or house.

My partner and I no longer have the same sleep schedule, but he's great and will lay with me for a bit until I fall sleep. :3

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
I hate sleeping alone. :( Always have since I was a kid. Which is weird because I'm a really light sleeper. I can see the faintest bit of light through my eyelids so I need to wear a sleeping mask. I hear EVERYTHING like neighbors snoring so I need earplugs. But I hate the feeling of being alone at the end of the day. Especially if it's not just alone in the room but in the whole apartment or house.

My partner and I no longer have the same sleep schedule, but he's great and will lay with me for a bit until I fall sleep. :3
Aw! That's sweet!
I don't mind being completely alone unless it's at night and I get paranoid and start thinking about paranormal activities hahaha.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My SO lives several hours away from me, so we don't see as oftem as nearly as I would like.
If it was up to me we would sleep in the same bed every night, even if it is a smaller one.
Every night I'm sleeping alone I'm feeling a bit lonely. At least my plushies help a little.

Oct 31, 2017
While I don't see myself having an SO anytime soon... Hell no. I need my space. And I move A LOT when I sleep, and have very strange sleeping positions.

Also a lot of people have said I've kicked them in my sleep lol oops

Travo

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina
Yes, even though we don't really snuggle anymore, I enjoy having her beside me. It's comforting. I'm also half deaf and sleep on my good ear so it's also nice to have someone who hears the kids if they have a bad dream or the occasional odd sound in the night.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
It's one of the things that would make me look forward to sleep :(

leenbzoold

Apr 5, 2018
Sleeping together with just one cat in my bed is complicated enough, dont know if it would work with another human being.