• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2017
I was sitting on a train the other day listening to music and noticed this one kid with wired earphones while everyone else had Air Pods.

I couldn't stop staring at this kid, the wires dangling around his ears was disgusting.

To be fair it has nothing to do with the 3.5mm jack. If I saw someone with wired headphones and a USB-C or Lightning adapter I would feel just as repulsed.

In 2018 the only excuse not to have wireless headphones is that you cannot afford it, but that's not even really an excuse anymore considering you can get bluetooth earbuds for $10 easily.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Reminder this is a FALSE FLAG thread by the OP to make it seem like Apple enthusiasts actually think like this. OP is an Android plant and please do not fall for this nonsense.

Oct 27, 2017
No and I will happily praise everyone who wears headphones instead of just playing there low quality shitty sounds out of the phone directly. Also you come off like a dick

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I prefer wires. Bluetooth you have to charge and are a fucking pain that isn't worth it. I'd only want bluetooth if they never had to be charged.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
I actively avoid buying wireless headphones, what are you on about

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was sitting on a train the other day listening to music and noticed this one kid with wired earphones while everyone else had Air Pods.

I couldn't stop staring at this kid, the wires dangling around his ears was disgusting.

To be fair it has nothing to do with the 3.5mm jack. If I saw someone with wired headphones and a USB-C or Lightning adapter I would feel just as repulsed.

In 2018 the only excuse not to have wireless headphones is that you cannot afford it, but that's not even really an excuse anymore considering you can get bluetooth earbuds for $10 easily.
Saw a guy with a casette walkman today
Saw a guy with a CD player last week

signal

Oct 28, 2017
DoUWsagVAAAr0fF.jpg

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

3HNbWjU.gif

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Lol as a someone who buys a ton of overpriced stuff that Apple makes I can't believe this thread

I see wired earphones all the time in Toronto.

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
What the fuck? The only reason is because they can't afford it? No, it's not. That's absurd.

BigDes

Knows Too Much
Oct 25, 2017
Troll threads are only entertaining if they're funny OP

This one just makes you look like a fuckwit.

Oct 25, 2017
My dude really looked at a kid minding his own business wearing wired headphones and called it disgusting.

OP, you have much bigger issues than what headphones other people use .

Also, stop staring at kids on the train .

Oct 27, 2017
People are shallow as fuck. More power to the kid with wired headphones. Most people are laughably vain, including you OP.

<I laugh at you for being so pathetically vain.>

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
LOL if anything he's ahead of the curve when it wraps around to having Wired Headphones being the cool hipster thing to do.

Sorry, OP. You're the loser here

Yukiko™

Oct 25, 2017
I for one stand with our Cupertino overlords and demand that all wired headphones be banned immediately

I'm with you OP

BigDes

Knows Too Much
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I think the bigger thing we need to talk about is why OP is spending his time staring at kids on public transport

Cause that is creepy and weird.

Bjoern

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Why the fuck would I do that?
Everyone who wears whatever kind of headphones in public is cool in my book.

I look down on people who blast their music in public on their phone or whatever without using headphones. Those are the people who deserve to be look down upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.