• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes

Votes: 1,944 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 866 30.8%

• Total voters

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just took a piss in the shower, as usual, and I suddenly wondered how common it is. I imagine it's pretty damn common since there seems to be no downside to it and it saves water, but I can also see the possibility that some out of control germophobes might think it's dirty or something.

So do you or do you not?

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Wait why am I the only one who voted no on this out of 7 votes? What is wrong with you people?

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
0jCad3r.jpg

200.gif

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No. And I usually give a grace period between toilet use and trying to shower if that's the circumstance. Why? I don't fucking know.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
I do. Most everyone does.

I'm only bothered by it when people pee on their own body (i.e. feet, because they believe it gets rid of athlete's foot)

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
You need a "sometimes" option. I don't try to do it, but I won't get out of the shower to piss.

Hawk

Oct 25, 2017
No, because why wouldn't I just use the toilet like a normal person? I don't think I've ever been in a position where paring in the shower would of been more convenient.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
I don't make it a rule or anything, but I'll pee in the shower every now and then. I fail to see what's wrong with it, it washes away immediately and you don't get splash damage.

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
No, because why wouldn't I just use the toilet like a normal person? I don't think I've ever been in a position where paring in the shower would of been more convenient.
Many people do it and it saves water. It's really a non-issue as far as hygiene is concerned as well. Also, you do it while you shower lol

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, started fairly recently for efficiency. Turn the shower on, jump in and pee while the water warms up. Saves me a minute but every little helps as my commute got long so I get back late

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
Peeing a good piss during a steaming hot shower is life. Add a good fart and it's nirvana.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
Urine probably isn't even the most disgusting thing that sloughs off of your body in the shower.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
the toilets is right there you scusts
So what, get out of the shower soaking wet just to piss in another hole?

Aim for the drain and its fine, not like your pissing on yourself or standing around in it. It doesn't ever have to touch you.

Seriously, I'm someone who hates being dirty and mucky yet have never seen a problem with this. Those who think it's disgusting have some serious issues lol, not sure how you cope with life.