• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes

Votes: 1,944 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 866 30.8%

• Total voters

Giever

Oct 25, 2017
Yes. It feels good, is freeing, everything gets clean afterwards anyway, and it saves water. Why not?

Mmm... asparagus smoothie.
Coming to think of it: This was a popular dish around our house:
spargel-mit-prosciutto_607.jpg

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I don't piss in the shower, I don't piss in the sink, I wash my hands before leaving the bathroom, I wash my sheets once a week, I use deodorant, I am a normal, well-adjusted human being.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
the fact that people think somehow your shower is dirty if pee goes down the drain is ridiculous. It's not like you're bathing in it.

Anyway, actual answer: Sometimes? If I am in the shower and suddenly really have to pee, sure. But I don't intentionally do it either, usually I go to the bathroom while the water is warming up so that kind of eliminates the issue altogether.

itt: people are so full of themselves that they literally think people pee on themselves if they said yes.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Also let it be known that I have pee'd in the shower of every home that I've spent the night in

and i'd do it in your shower too
i do it even if i don't spend the night or take a shower. i just go in there, pee, and get out

people are so full of themselves that they literally think people pee on themselves if they said yes.
there's nothing wrong with that either. you're in the fucking shower. you're gonna come out a clean man or woman

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's safe to drink, so why wouldn't you do it?
i didn't say it was safe or ok to drink, i'm just saying if there are people who drink it and survive, surely your shower drain can handle it too
also public pools have human garbage water in them, pee is the least of your concerns if you wanna drink some pool water

Deleted member 15848

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do some of y'all piss pancake batter or something? lol

I mean you're in the shower ffs the water instantly washes it away

Deleted member 17402

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you think peeing while in a shower with draining water is bad, you're a weirdo.
If you don't brush your teeth in the morning because you think brushing the night before is sufficient, you're a weirdo.

I won't be convinced otherwise and y'all are god damn wrong.

Babyshaq90

Oct 28, 2017
Yes I pee in the shower but aim at the drain since my wife doesn't like that shit. I don't see why I would need to use the toilet when there is good running water already when I'm showering.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Humanity was a mistake.

Our alien overlords can't reset the experiment fast enough.

I'm just having fun, but this thread is cray.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
oh you don't wash your hands after you pee? ew
oh you drink from the bottle? ew
You should wash your hands after you pee. Not because of the fact that you pee'd (though bare minimum you should rinse them off), but because the number of times you pee in a day roughly equals the number of times you should wash your hands.

Also, don't drink stuff straight out of the bottle unless it's your personal bottle. That's a great way to spread disease like no other.

the_id

Oct 25, 2017
Solution to pollution is dilution. Nothing wrong about peeing in the shower provided the shower is running.

Shitting in showers though....

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You should wash your hands after you pee. Not because it's necessary because of the fact that you peed, but because the number of times you pee in a day roughly equals the number of times you should wash your hands.

Also, don't drink stuff straight out of the bottle unless it's your personal bottle. That's a great way to spread disease like no other.
i didn't mean communal bottles, but there was a thread of people finding it weird that people who live alone may not want to dirty a glass every time they want to drink water

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
i didn't mean communal bottles, but there was a thread of people finding it weird that people who live alone may not want to dirty a glass every time they want to drink water
As long as it's yours alone I have no problems with it and I find it wierd people would. Though I would never do it myself.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
No, it's gross. I also don't diarrhea in the shower. Guess I'm an "out of control germaphobe".
How is pissing in the shower anything like shitting in the shower?

Also no one in this thread has seriously said they poo in the shower (because that's disgusting and wrong) so why are you comparing the two acts?

Seriously is a severe lack of logic and some ridiculous comparisons being made in this thread.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
It's incredible once again how judgemental people here are. Especially towards others who are actually doing the better thing when they are peeing while showering, than using and flushing the toilet instead.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I'm somewhat baffled by the confusion that some people think we're talking about just pissing into the bathtub instead of the toilet, and it doesn't occur to them that we're talking about while you're showering.

Never been camping and pissed into a river? Diver's delight? No one? Come on.

Nude_Tayne

Jan 8, 2018
earth
Yes I do. There is nothing unsanitary about it as urine is perfectly sterile in the immediacy after urinating, and it all goes down a pipe like it would with a toilet. It also saves a lot of water from not wasting gallons of water from flushing, and is therefore factually much better for the environment.