• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes

Votes: 1,944 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 866 30.8%

• Total voters

Drksage

Oct 30, 2017
Well your the reason why
I'm dancing in the mirror and
nF9cubw.gif

Ladade ladada ladada

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
Of course.

What do people think showers are for? You go in dirty, you come out clean. All of that dirt goes down the drain, a little piss isn't even a thing.

PaJeppy

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
It's not something I do all the time but I will if I have to go and I happen to be showering.

Always go right in the drain. Don't just let it go hands free.

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit that's a lot of yes votes. This server is host to a bunch of goddamn animals.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even know it was possible to not pee in the shower. It's like a natural reaction to the warm water. Pretty sure if I went right before I got in the shower, I would still pee in the shower before I got out. It's just part of the process.

I blow my nose in the shower too. Also a pleasure.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Holy shit that's a lot of yes votes. This server is host to a bunch of goddamn animals.
So people who decide to just piss in a hole and only (maybe knowing some people) wash their hands after are more civilised then people who, if need to, pee in the shower and make sure they are clean afterwards?

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
pee is like the least harmful thing ever..I even showered with a girl once who wanted me to pee on her.

jmood88

Oct 28, 2017
I didn't even know it was possible to not pee in the shower. It's like a natural reaction to the warm water. Pretty sure if I went right before I got in the shower, I would still pee in the shower before I got out. It's just part of the process.

I blow my nose in the shower too. Also a pleasure.
I've never had the urge to pee in the shower.

Deleted member 13015

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I aim for the drain hole, its not like I pee all over the tub and the walls of the shower....

Can you respect that, ERA?

Oct 27, 2017
down the grate

my cat used to do the same thing, but then we found out it was because he was old and had kidney problems. but we were still impressed nonetheless.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Peeing in the shower is honestly less gross than into a toilet, cause in the shower there's no chance you'll get spray coming back out and getting on you.
I pee outside too. Both are better than in a toilet which wastes water. When I do pee in a toilet, I try to leave not flush as much as possible so as to save water (only with pee obviously).

Last edited:

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Pee is a metabolic waste product.
Once again, what is dirtier :

A - touching a toilet seat, opening your trousers, pulling out and pissing in a hole, putting it away, flushing the toilet and potentially getting urine particles over you from the flush and (hopefully then) washing your hands

Or

B - pissing down the shower drain without it touching you and then continuing to wash your entire body, including the place you just urinated from

astro

Oct 25, 2017
nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

To make it clearer: Its about the act less about the consequence.

What about the act though if there is no relevant consequence?

Spitting in your own food would be fine if it served a purpose for digestion or something. As it doesn't it would be pointless, it would also be nasty to see people doing it.

Peeing in the shower is nothing like your comparison.