• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes

Votes: 1,944 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 866 30.8%

• Total voters

nded

Nov 14, 2017
Not as a matter of course, but if I'm already in the shower I'm not going to stop and get out to piss in the toilet.

HaNotsri

Usage of alt-account.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I try to avoid it but if my bladder is full and I get warm water on my stomach it starts automatically. I always pee before going into a bathtub or pool to be on the safe side.

I don't really see a problem with peeing in the shower as long as you don't have smelly piss.
If I excercise a lot and have a protein heavy diet with not enough water intake the result could be disastrous.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
I most certainly do. It saves water, and it all goes through the same pipes.
Depends on where you live. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Cities have gotten better about using greywater to do stuff like watering grass in parks parks, filling toilets, and crop irrigation. But it's treated first, and pee is hardly the grossest thing that is in greywater. Kitchen sinks in particular are much, much more germ ridden and disgusting than anything that goes down your shower pipes, and that's greywater as well.

Last edited:

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i once stayed at a motel room with a urine stain around the shower drain. then was traumatized into never peeing in the shower again

Troy1

Nov 5, 2017
There are two types of people in this world. Those who pee in the shower, and liars.

Oct 25, 2017
LXXYZC7.jpg
Came for this

Oct 26, 2017
This user is banned for this post (1 week) for transphobia and community bashing.
Resetera more like regrossera

A group of people on the internet who's idea of utopia is living in a naked communist village where everyone must fuck everyone regardless of genitalia or weight, use urine as nourishment, and only true possession allowed is a personal mattress made of one's excrement?

Sounds about right.

Deleted member 3534

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't have, like, a thing against it. I know it's a thing a lot of people do. That being said, my morning routine is usually such that the first thing I do before anything else right after waking up is go pee. Especially since I usually drink a lot of water right before bed.

Hierophant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
I didn't know people cared this much, maybe it's just a matter of efficiency or maybe the fact that it literally doesn't matter because you're in the shower and any urine is being washed away.
Everyone chiding people for peeing in the shower better carry around some antibacterial soap to use every single time you shake hands with somebody else.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Some of y'all is nasty as fuck. Pee in the god damn toilet, like, seriously. There are other ways to save water.

Pissing in the shower...ew. Just, no.

Last edited:
I didn't know people cared this much, maybe it's just a matter of efficiency or maybe the fact that it literally doesn't matter because you're in the shower and any urine is being washed away.
Everyone chiding people for peeing in the shower better carry around some antibacterial soap to use every single time you shake hands with somebody else.
My flatmate used to piss in the shower back in the days. You could always smell it afterwards.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Yes. I mean why the hell would I get out of the shower just to pee.

Technically I can pee in the toilet from my shower because I have a small bathroom.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
yall seriously need to calm down. there's nothing wrong with pee. people drink that shit. you're in the shower and both you and the shower will be clean once you're done.
you would think some members here are ladies from the victorian era.
oh you don't change your house every time you fart? ew
oh you pee in the shower? ew
oh you don't wash your hands after you pee? ew
oh you drink from the bottle? ew

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Of course I do. Granted, I don't use the shower like a toilet, but if I'm already in there washing myself and I feel the urge to go, then I point and aim at the drain.

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
I did a lot when I was a kid.

I don't anymore. I don't have a problem with anyone that does it, I don't think it's particularly dirty or anything. I just usually make it a habit of peeing before getting in.