• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you pick your nose or use it as a source for food?

• I pick my nose and eat it

• I pick my nose but don't eat it

• I used to pick my nose and eat it

• I used to pick my nose but didn't eat it

• I've never done either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I find it rather interesting people are so grossed out by it even you you have snot and mucous running down your throat all the time.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Yes, it's called recycling

Also I manually rip nose hairs out of my nostrils because they are itchy and owie, and because I don't own tweezers

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Everyone picks their nose. Don't lie to yourself, it's ok. But eating what you find? wtf

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Of course I have picked my nose, if something is there and no tissue is around you gotta do what you gotta do. Eat it? Oh hell no, maybe when I was 3, and if you do that you a sick son of a B.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Can someone please delete this thread so I don't have to look at it while scrolling? Thanks

Jesus.

OP
OP
Kyuuji

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
20% is higher than I'd have assumed but would account for the times I've seen it happen. It may not be the truth we wanted, but it's the truth we deserve. May your nasal passages be abundant in their harvest.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
giphy.gif

You must ruined my day.

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Really disgusting gifs in here. Thought the thread couldn't get worse but I was never so wrong in life 🤮

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
There's nothing like the celebration of the human body by consuming a pile of your own feces sprinkled with boogers, earwax, and eye crusties with a mucus and pimple pus reduction, washed down by a tall warm glass of sparkling urine.

I pick it and I get rid of it. People who ate their boogers as a kid grossed me out even then. Get a tissue, wipe it somewhere, hell, flick it across the room. Your mouth isn't a goddamn trash can.

Doggg

â–² Legend â–²
Nov 17, 2017
I give my nose a good picking as part of my shower routine. How else are you going to clean it out?

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Eating boogers is one of the only things that actually makes me gag thinking about it.

But I pick my nose like every red blooded American. Blowing your nose doesn't always cut it, and if you weren't supposed to pick your nose then nature wouldn't have made our fingers basically the perfect size and shape for nose picking from birth thru adulthood.

Nov 17, 2017
Sat in the corner of a coffee shop and just witnessed this troglodyte spend about thirty seconds picking deep into their nose before pulling a thick globule of glistening snot out, grin like they'd won a prize at a fair before proceeding to suck it from their finger.
You spent a whole 30 seconds intently watching this? Who's the gross one here?

I mean, it's the guy picking his nose but still.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I give my nose a good picking as part of my shower routine. How else are you going to clean it out?
I do this too but somehow I don't consider it picking and instead just think of it as detailed bathing.

Eating is something that is hard to understand once you are an adult.

The only time I see adults picking their nose is in the car when they think no one can see them. I have never seen an adult eat it. Ignorance truly is bliss...

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
That feeling when you strike gold and it just keeps coming out and coming out with no end in sight. One of the best feelings in the world. Why people would deprive themselves of such joy is beyond me.

But that shit is going right into a Kleenex. Or under the nearest couch.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
I love picking my nose. When you get a good one and really clear out your nostril, that is one of life's most natural and pure pleasures. but no I don't eat it, obviously I wipe it on other people's stuff

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
25 people are rotten liars. There's no way there's anyone who has NEVER picked their nose. Absolutely no way.

nwb

Mar 30, 2018
I always thought it a barbaric practice, but this poll convinced me that reeducation camps can be justified.