• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you pick your nose or use it as a source for food?

• I pick my nose and eat it

• I pick my nose but don't eat it

• I used to pick my nose and eat it

• I used to pick my nose but didn't eat it

• I've never done either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
giphy.gif
HAHAHA.

This is amazing.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Who on earth doesn't pick their nose? I mean yes, when there's no one around you do it then. Don't eat it though what the hell.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Finally, for the first time we can definitively know what percentage of ResetEra are liars. It's 7.4%.

Davey Cakes

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
If it's feeling a little dry, yeah. You can't always get it by blowing your nose.

As for eating it? I never really saw the issue. Mucus isn't the grossest thing the body produces. It's not like eating shit or eating ear wax.

Classicrock78

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
San Antonio
Ugh gross, i saw a guy at work in the break room eat his own booger,it was just him and myself i guess he didn't think i was looking at him he picked his nose and eat it.

Last edited:

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
Fuck no.

My mother told me if you eat your boogers, you mine as well eat poison. Even since that day, I properly blowed my nose.

I once had a coworker dig in her nose then reach for one of my five guy canun fries without washing. Needless to say, I gave those fries to a manager I didnt like.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Everyone has eaten their snot. No thanks on actively eating the boogers though.

Sometimes the only way to get the boogers out is to get a finger in there, hopefully with a tissue over it.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Nothing's gonna get that golden nugget stuffed into the back. Sometimes you gotta dig deep if you wanna breathe beautifully.

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
I live in the desert. Blowing my nose isn't always enough, and I have to get some finger action going. But the golden nuggets go onto a tissue and into the trash.

johan

Oct 29, 2017
I'll pick my nose in public proudly because I can't blow it good and I have enough nasal breathing problems as is

I'll eat them in private too sometimes, yummm

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
I have no idea what would drive anyone to eat it. Even as a very young child I found the idea disgusting. Why not try ear wax, dandruff and anything else your body decides it must excrete?

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Who are you people that eat your booger? Why are there 140 of you in this poll? Disgusting!

Of course I pick my nose, don't everyone? but eating it is just...ugh

OP
OP
Kyuuji

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
151 people that eat up all that good shit that you sneeze out on the tissue.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
I only pick it maybe once a day, in my bathroom, to make sure it's clean. Then, ideally, that's the last time I ever touch my nose that day.

InspectorJones

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, didn't expect that 20%, even though I'm part of it.
Been doing it since I was a kid in the privacy of my own home like others have said, and it's a bonus that apparently it has great health benefits too (Not that will win over the "normies").

I'll be laughing when I'm immune to the superbug that takes them all out and us with superior intellect will take control.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some day I want to have the courage and confidence of the 20% in this thread. Y'all Alpha as fuck bros. No joke.