• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you pick your nose or use it as a source for food?

• I pick my nose and eat it

• I pick my nose but don't eat it

• I used to pick my nose and eat it

• I used to pick my nose but didn't eat it

• I've never done either

Results are only viewable after voting.

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
I used to sit next to this clatty bastard who did this.

He would also pick stuff from his skin, like sometimes squeeze it out from his head, shoulders, arms, back, look at it on his finger to then eat it.

TheDanger

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I pick my nose, I would never eat it , but occasionally I may have smeared it somewhere I shouldn't have cause I was too lazy to get a tissue.

Cdammen

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
JPPfoDO.jpg

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Picking your nose is fine since blowing it doesn't always get rid of everything.

But eating it.... It is one of the most disgusting things a person can do and if I see you do it I will never think highly of you again.

I used to see this guy on the train to work and I never particularly liked him (as much as you can a stranger you haven't spoken to) because he always had this smug look on his face. One day I saw him pick his nose and eat it on the train and it was forever the first thing I thought of when I saw him and made me realise I was right to not like the look of him.

John Caboose

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
I wonder how many people that are outraged in disgust realise that they and every other human swallows the stuff from inside their nose and respiratory system by the litre every day. It's not a good look to eat your nosepickings but theres no need to call for reschooling camps and shit.

The body is disgusting, deal with it.

The Grizz

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how many people that are outraged in disgust realise that they and every other human swallows the stuff from inside their nose and respiratory system by the litre every day. It's not a good look to eat your nosepickings but theres no need to call for reschooling camps and shit.

The body is disgusting, deal with it.
Came here to say this. Everyone horks snot/phlegm from their sinus cavity/lungs and swallows it into their stomach on the daily.

Oct 27, 2017
disgstd.gif

if you eat your own boogers you got problems...
I blow my nose the ol fashioned why I hold one nostril closed and blow the other in the shower or the bathroom sink... picking it willy nilly and fucking eating it is completely disgusting.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
I pick my nose frequently in private. I have a septum piercing and the crusty build-up on it can get really uncomfortable.

Blowing my nose isn't an option, since most of my bogeys are dry and stay put when I take a tissue to them.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Anyone noticed there's a greater build up after a drinking binge? Best hangover cure right there.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
When I was like 4 or 5 I would occasionally eat a booger. My mom and dad told me there was toxic poison in them. They were very effective at stymieing that behavior.

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
I think eating it is gross but now I know that's fairly common, which is... interesting, I guess ?

One of your friends might be doing it, who knows.

Oct 27, 2017
Damnit with that gif. I was laughing so hard last night before sleep that it took me forever to go to sleep. Not sure why it's so hilarious the women picking up the tissue and eating the other person's booger. Rarely have I had something my sides hurt from laughing at.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
I have to pick my nose, stuff's in there I don't need to be. Pretty standard. However I don't eat what comes out. Maybe I'm missing out, but I think I'll keep missing out.